It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps DOJ Ignores Obama Officials But Indicts Trump Associates...WTF is Going On?.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]dojozen[/post]

TLDR for all these memes...

What about

What about

What about

What about

What about

Its fun watching the implosion begin from most of you.
edit on Tue Dec 18 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32]

How is that?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: carewemust

I have given up caring about this surreal sh!t show. I have no faith actual justice will ever be achieved.

I do my best now to not let it affect my life.

I just don't GAF anymore.

When I throw in the towel, it will mean that I've given up on President Trump playing offense against deep-state criminals. God Forbid I reach that point! (But I'm getting closer every week, dammit.)
edit on 12/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It’s just a way of protecting himself... it’s all perpetuated, to force looks into go nowhere leads a distraction while Trump works on dismantling his targets...
Whom open doors to themselves in the same investigations...

I hear WHAT you're saying, but can't find any actions that support it...unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
December 18, 2018

If Sarah Huckabee Sanders is willing to put some ACTION behind her consitently strong and common-sense rhetoric, she should be the next U.S. Attorney General!

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused former FBI director James Comey of "tremendous corruption" in a blistering statement, after he criticized Republican lawmakers for not standing up to President Donald Trump's treatment of the FBI.

"Republicans should stand up to Comey and his tremendous corruption - from the fake Hillary Clinton investigation, to lying and leaking, to FISA abuse, and a list too long to name," Sanders said in a tweet on Monday night. "The President did the country a service by firing him and exposing him for the shameless fraud he is!"
More at: www.businessinsider.com...
BRAVO SARAH.
BRAVO!

Hey maybe , just maybe this is all happening ( trumps own doj going after trump) because.... wait for it..... theyre guily of actual crimes???

I wonder if those who hold the DOJ in such high-esteem right now, would feel the same way if people in Obama's clan start to be indicted by this same DOJ?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Keyword. Rip. We must rip.

Power is taken. Not given. We need to take power now that we are convinced. Or we just convinced ourselves that we have to do something while simultaneously choosing not to.

No one is going to like the winner anyways. That's why you aim to win, not to please.

There is nothing noble in being too shy to act when your course is before you. Wisdom waits, fools never start.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

TWO-TIERED JUSTICE: Mike Flynn and Tony Podesta Did Same Work for Turkey, Both Filed Retroactively — Flynn’s Life Is in Tatters.. As Podesta Walks Free.

More at: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Remember... He WAS a democrat and buddies with the clintons. I can't help but to think, a small part of me way back in the deepest parts of my mind, hate to admit it but is it possible that Trump was working the republican side the whole time? I've seen many politicians cross the aisle after being voted in.

One way or another, American citizens WILL have to wake up and the rest is as they say, "History".

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: matafuchs
Do we know he didn't flip?

The only thing we KNOW, is that President Trump's DOJ is indicting people in his circle, and giving the news media headline after headline, that overshadows the good things happening for America/Americans.

Maybe he's "cleaning his own house" before cleaning the other's?

You know... Glass houses and sty in the eye sorta thing.

One can hope there is some honest logic to all of this.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
does this help?

Cmon man.. You know only Trump and people who follow Trump can be criminals. No one cares about the criminals on the liable... ughhh I mean liberal side.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

As we know, flat-out criminal activity committed by several Obama-era officials has been found, but PRESIDENT TRUMP's DOJ does nothing about it

No they havent. You believe that but its not true. You want it to be true sure.... but its not...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure.....lol

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Did you ever think that maybe....just maybe the information you think is right isnt. And they do not have anything on Obama and its just trump who is the criminal? Isnt that a little bit likely? And you are so in love with trump that you just do not see it?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It's too late for any Benghazi or Uranium One indictments now.

Its been too late because they already had those investigations. Lots and lots of them and they didnt arrest her. Know why?

Yes you do..... because she didnt commit any crimes. Thats why.... OMG you guys are like a pit bull on a piece of leather. Get your teeth in and dont let go no matter how many times you are shown to be wrong.
edit on 12192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The truth hurts doesnt it?

Trump hasnt done anything good..... ever....

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Shes a cow who gets paid to stroke the pres.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It will but it wont be what you are imagining. Trump is the criminal and hes the one that is going to be arrested and hauled off to prison.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We hold them in high esteem because they know the difference between a crook and an honest man. as evidenced by the fact they go after trump but not Obama.... Open your eyes.... no one is playing stupid games. This is reality
Trump is a crook. Obama is a decent man who didnt commit any crimes.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

DID PODESTA TRY TO GET A GUY KIDNAPPED AND SHIPPED OFF TO TURKEY TO BE EXCUTED?
didnt think so

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
12/20/2018

FINALLY!..A DEEP STATE Official goes to prison:

James Wolfe, the high-level Senate intelligence staffer who pleaded guilty in October to lying to investigators probing systemic leaks of classified information, was sentenced Thursday to two months in prison, plus four months of supervised release -- well under the two-year term prosecutors had aggressively sought.

Wolfe had served for 29 years as the security director at the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI), where he was responsible for handling virtually all critical classified information coming to the Senate from the executive branch.

The Justice Department wrote in court filings that it wanted Wolfe punished harshly because he had "significantly endangered" national security, even as Wolfe's attorneys -- and senators on the SSCI -- urged leniency.

U.S. District Court Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who was appointed to the bench by President Barack Obama, noted in court that Wolfe was well aware of the “value of truthfulness in a national security investigation.”

But Jackson ultimately sided with federal sentencing guidelines that called for a term of between zero and six months of imprisonment. The judge fined Wolfe $7,500 and said she'd recommend that he serve his brief term at a minimum-security facility in Maryland.

"I am sorry. I am beyond embarrassed," Wolfe said in court prior to his sentence. "I am beyond humiliated. I am beyond mortified."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Wolfe got off easy, considering he leaked the entire TOP SECRET FISA-FBI Trump Campaign Spy Warrant to his news media friends in 2017. The DOJ ignored that serious felony!

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join