It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps DOJ Ignores Obama Officials But Indicts Trump Associates...WTF is Going On?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
December 17, 2018

The head of U.S. Senate Security, James Wolfe, was an Obama-Era official. The Department of Justice says that he broke several laws, by sharing at least one TOP SECRET FISA warrant (to spy on Trump officials) with U.S. media outlets.

Unbelievably, PRESIDENT TRUMP's Department of Justice only charged him with lying to the FBI.

In response to his indictment, Wolfe’s lawyers said they would force Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) members to participate and testify in any trial. This was a rather stunning approach.

A few months passed and a plea bargain was struck. Wolfe would plead guilty only to one count of lying to FBI investigators. The charges of the leaking “top secret and classified” intelligence were dropped!

Wolfe was not ultimately charged with leaking the FISA application. We sniffed a quid-pro-quo. We suspected Wolfe was instructed by at least one senator, likely SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner, to leak the information.

This would explain Wolfe’s extraordinary defense position – and the DOJ response therein.
Source w/more at: theconservativetreehouse.com...< br />

Because James Wolfe was working with Democratic Senator Mark Warner in leaking, the serious charges were dropped, by PRESIDENT TRUMP's Department of Justice!

As we know, flat-out criminal activity committed by several Obama-era officials has been found, but PRESIDENT TRUMP's DOJ does nothing about it. Not a single indictment has been handed down. Meanwhile various statutes of limitations for prosecution expire, one after another as the months go by.

On the flip side, PRESIDENT TRUMP's Department of Justice has indicted several of his own current and past associates...and associates of those associates. THIS IS CRAZY!

IS IT POSSIBLE that President Trump been relegated to an "impotent annoying puppet" by his own Intelligence and Criminal Justice apparatus!? If so, he doesn't appear to be too concerned about it. I wonder why that would be?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There's hundreds of Deep State people dug in so deep we may never know all of them.

Not easy to rip this apart.

😈🤡😈

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's like whoever heads the Department of Justice answers to Rosenstein, isn't it? A.G. Jeff Sessions, and now Matthew Whitaker, are scared to death of him!

Probably President Trump too, at this point. Because they've had several "talks" at the White House and on Air Force One, with Trump now saying that Rosenstein is a good guy.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They are all corrupt. They are afraid to arrest each other because the whole house of cards will fall.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
They are all corrupt. They are afraid to arrest each other because the whole house of cards will fall.

If that's the case, their corruption puts us all in greater danger.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm still waiting for Huber and Co. to present something before I get up in arms about the situation.

I think we are only seeing a few of the pieces on the table.

S&F...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Like I said in the O.P., limitation statutes are expiring...one by one. There was an MSNBC legal analyst explaining this in a positive light for Hillary this weekend. It's too late for any Benghazi or Uranium One indictments now.

But Adam Schitt forcefully explained how Trump should be indicted now, to eliminate having statute of limitations expire on the alleged past crimes he has committed. Once that indictment is sealed, private citizen Trump would stand trial after he loses the 2020 election, according to Schitt.

Democrats understand all too well how to use statute of limitation laws in their favor....for getting off the hook, or locking someone into a crime today, so the trial can be held at any point in the future.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Do we know he didn't flip?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Do we know he didn't flip?

The only thing we KNOW, is that President Trump's DOJ is indicting people in his circle, and giving the news media headline after headline, that overshadows the good things happening for America/Americans.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
December 18, 2018

If Sarah Huckabee Sanders is willing to put some ACTION behind her consitently strong and common-sense rhetoric, she should be the next U.S. Attorney General!

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused former FBI director James Comey of "tremendous corruption" in a blistering statement, after he criticized Republican lawmakers for not standing up to President Donald Trump's treatment of the FBI.

"Republicans should stand up to Comey and his tremendous corruption - from the fake Hillary Clinton investigation, to lying and leaking, to FISA abuse, and a list too long to name," Sanders said in a tweet on Monday night. "The President did the country a service by firing him and exposing him for the shameless fraud he is!"
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

BRAVO SARAH.
BRAVO!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 18, 2018

If Sarah Huckabee Sanders is willing to put some ACTION behind her consitently strong and common-sense rhetoric, she should be the next U.S. Attorney General!

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused former FBI director James Comey of "tremendous corruption" in a blistering statement, after he criticized Republican lawmakers for not standing up to President Donald Trump's treatment of the FBI.

"Republicans should stand up to Comey and his tremendous corruption - from the fake Hillary Clinton investigation, to lying and leaking, to FISA abuse, and a list too long to name," Sanders said in a tweet on Monday night. "The President did the country a service by firing him and exposing him for the shameless fraud he is!"

BRAVO SARAH.
BRAVO!

Lol please read what you just said....
Too funny man!
If she was the acting AG that would be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I have given up caring about this surreal sh!t show. I have no faith actual justice will ever be achieved.

I do my best now to not let it affect my life.

I just don't GAF anymore.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It’s just a way of protecting himself... it’s all perpetuated, to force looks into go nowhere leads a distraction while Trump works on dismantling his targets...
Whom open doors to themselves in the same investigations...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Lol @ the non stop whataboutism.

Trump and his gang are going down. Lmao!!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I have given up caring about this surreal sh!t show. I have no faith actual justice will ever be achieved.

I do my best now to not let it affect my life.

I just don't GAF anymore.

I’m with you, unfortunately. Never thought I would gravitate toward apathy, but it’s become just too exhausting and here we are. My biggest regret is that the liberals on the left will destroy so much of the US (of what is left) that my grandchildren will never have the opportunity to know what a great country it was (since the liberal goal is to erase history). I will just wait until elections and start voting straight (R) as the (D) have made it clear their goal is complete subversion of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and giving the US, in whole, to the globalists. μολὼν λαβέ

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

WTF is Going On?

They're doing their jobs, indicting those who are guilty of crimes and not paying attention to Russian propaganda and disinformation that thrives on places like ATS?

I told you guys, your heads will implode over the next few months. Wait until he has to start forfeiting his properties, as Manafort had to give up all of his. This is a crime empire. So much will come out of the 17 separate investigations that are currently underway.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think the problem is that you guys have been buying into conservative propaganda and think that a lot of people are committing crimes and should be punished even though the law says otherwise. Meanwhile, Trump and his associates ARE breaking the law and even trying to blame the Justice Department in an attempt to skirt punishment, which is why they are getting punished. What you are noticing is the reality, that is what is confusing to you.

I have read many articles recently by MANY news outlets showing the extent of the Russian propaganda in conservative circles, and in addition to that propaganda, I also read that Carter Page was the one who proposed to Trump the strategy of making the FBI look corrupt in an attempt to skirt the law and get them both off Scott free. Not only that, Carter Page lied to the FBI and was illegally working as a double agent for the White House, even though he told the FBI he had no more contact with them.

While Hillary worked with the Justice Department, Trump is actively trying to obstruct justice in many different ways, and this makes them more likely to press charges against him and his associates. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Trump isn't used to being held accountable for his actions. He thinks he can attack the Justice Department and not get attacked back. He is used to insulting many different people and antagonizing them, yet can't handle it when he gets criticized. He wants to lock Hillary up, but can't handle it when he and his associates get in trouble for breaking the law.

I also read an article by a conservative saying that the party has totally left personal responsibility by the wayside. It would be a great idea for you guys to dump Trump, his associates, and drain the swamp.
edit on 18pmTue, 18 Dec 2018 15:58:17 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

You guys have been in denial for so long that once it becomes obvious that you have been in denial, you just don't care about it anymore. I showed my mom a bunch of news articles about Trump, and she said: "I just don't care about what happens to Trump anymore." It is her way of not having to look at and discuss the facts.

However, if a lot of conservatives start thinking that way, Trump will lose his base, and that means he will lose the protection from the law that he has constructed through propaganda and lose his political stature, too.
edit on 18pmTue, 18 Dec 2018 15:56:56 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
December 18, 2018

BRAVO SARAH.
BRAVO!

Jfc......

I dont even know how to respond to this without pure laughter.

Hey maybe , just maybe this is all happening ( trumps own doj going after trump) because.... wait for it..... theyre guily of actual crimes???

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

does this help?
edit on 18-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join