It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to say it and I do not care who sees it

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Actually, it is Happy Saturnalia. Please try to get that right. Yeshua wasn't born on December 25th; the shepherds don't tend their flocks out in the fields in the middle of winter and, yes, it is winter in Israel. Just say "Happy Birthday, Tammuz." That is who the holiday is really celebrating. Ezekiel 8:14 -" Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz (aka Nimrod, aka Saturn, aka Satan, aka Cronus, aka Apollo)." See: en.wikibooks.org...
How about this one? Jeremiah 10:3 - "For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They decorate it with silver and with gold; They fasten it with nails and with hammers So that it will not totter." CHRISTmas tree, anyone?
So, you see, all the so-called Christians who think they are pleasing GOD by saying Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays are just fooling themselves. It may be pleasing to a god (like Satan), but it is not pleasing to THE ALMIGHTY GOD. He says he will send his cherubim to destroy those people..,

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join