It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to say it and I do not care who sees it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
The correct term is happy holidays. I would appreciate it if you change it so nobody reports your thread. You could get banned from ats for life for this, not worth it.
edit on 18-12-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: Changed words to make it not offensive, its really stupid that this shows up everytime i edit something, this is the only message board that does this. Lame.

That’s a load of crap. Merry Christmas was here long before the watered down, Godless Happy Holidays. This is all just a social plot to remove Jesus from everything. Schools, courts, the reminder of what Christmas really stands for (even though people do abuse it for revenue) and yes, we know this isn’t his a tuL birthdate, but if you don’t know the BD then you have tonreserve a day. This day belongs to Jesus, whether it started pagan or not. No one is removing anything because of some crazy liberal social BS. People may change their own behaviour overtime, but GOD doesn’t change and his laws still stand strong. He will not change simply because some of us don’t find him popular anymore.

I understand some of your points

But GOD has nothing to do with Christmas
just because man said so?

I believe in God, Jesus & the holy spirit and believe he is my lord and savior but I still know that

edit on 18-12-2018 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Merry Christmas.

Yeah, I said it. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.

Want a happy holliday? Then have a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.

i wish you a merry Christmas as well and Happy holidays to all those who do not celebrate Christmas. Given the contents and context of all your posts i am quite positive that your Christmas will suck though. Too much anger inside of you to ever truly be happy. I will pray that Jesus comes to your aide and givesyou the insight you need to get on with your life and past all this political dissonance.

The truth is that no one really cares about Merry Christmas vs. Happy holidays. It is as misplaced as all the anger toward NFL players kneeling.

Happy Healing!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did I miss somehing is there a problem with saying Merry Christmas where you live?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Did I miss somehing is there a problem with saying Merry Christmas where you live?

Probably. I live near Portland.

But I don't really care.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Gleðileg jòl!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

See? That's the problem. *Most* people don't care and won't care if you wish them a Merry Christmas because most people understand that most of us celebrate it, whether we're talking religious or secular or a mix. But because some people either did get angry somewhere and expressed offense or because someone decided to show how moral they were and expressed offense on behalf of people they imagined might get offended, I was told to only say Happy Holidays when I worked in retail and we no longer have even a Holiday Break in our public schools but only a winter one.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you, too!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

God bless you.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

you're racess...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Happy Festivus from the rest of us.

Happy Festivus, but dont we pretty much air grievances here year round anyway.... LOL im just glad Im getting to see my both my daughters this year LOL. After a day or so Im sure the airing of grievances will begin in earnest LOL.

They really are beautiful and smart women, but they got just enough of their momma my Ex in them that when they let their guard down their issues come flooding out LOL. LOL have told them both especially if its something financial let me know Id rather help early than hear about it later. Im making it sound worse than it is, LOL and Im sure they got issues with me too.

Merry Christmas or whatever you and yours celebrate.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Christ was Jewish.
Happy Hanukkah

I thought Christ was black and from North Africa 😀

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

This is all just a social plot to remove Jesus from everything. Schools, courts...

WTF does Jesus need to be doing in our judicial system?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's the Jesus I know and love.

The pacifist one is a sissy.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i guess.
Korean Jezuz seems pretty mighty

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He could be one of the Super Friends, but only if he were real like them.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is all just a social plot to remove Jesus from everything. Schools, courts...

WTF does Jesus need to be doing in our judicial system?

He's there a lot apparently.

I was once mistaken for Jesus Christ by a judge.

He said, "Jesus Christ! Why in the hell did you DO THAT?"

I had to correct him.

He was grumpy.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Merry Christmas to you and a happy New Year too.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

Merry Christmas to you and a happy New Year too.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's a sad world we live in, when saying Merry Christmas can be considered improper.

Last week while walking around in a Home Depot, a sales person said to me Merry Christmas. She quickly apologized and rephrased it to Happy Holidays. To which I replied. "Don't apologize, you got it right the first time."

This PC is full of BS.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join