It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accused of being a Speed Freak and inviting young girls to his penthouse - Noel Casler

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnstonStefania
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I am 61 yrs old and back in the day ..i did alot of all kinds of speed ....and let me tell you ...Sex is not something you want or can do on that stuff

hahahhaa yeah in the day too but everything is better on speed

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit or the Corner Bar!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
As long as he continues to preserve my rights then I don’t care.

Yeah. I liked how he wants to take guns first and worry about due process later.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Slander slides off the tongue quickly and with ease. Paying that target and his lawyer fees after you lose the civil case may take a lifetime.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I’ve been saying this for two years. The discolored skin, gigantic pupils, sudden fits of rage. What almost 80 year old man sleeps only 4 hours a night?

I’m not completely against a junkie being president, but speed is another demon entirely. So many things this administration has done make sense now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Why dirty speed though?
If I had his cash it wouldn't be speed I was doing, it would be top class coke like the rest of my peers.
I pity speed users I know, emaciated, missing teeth, pale, gaunt.
I have no problem with politicians using ethanol recreationally so why should I have a problem with illegal drug use, because it is illegal? Heck, it was not illegal to rape your wife in Britain until the 1990's, the law means nothing to me, I follow my own moral code, so a politician breaking one which I also think is a stupid law is no problem.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The articles I read cited ritalin. Ritalin a methamphetamine derivative yes, but then again so is ecstasy, technically. An unique upper it kind of more puts its energy towards focus, being a more proper nootropic than ordinary hardcore-stimulant meth. Uppers, such as caffeine and nicotine, do tend themselves into various nootropic metrics, of course, note meth derivative ecstacy wouldnt get this classification at all (its this whole other category altogether). But here if you were going to call one speed and one a nootropic then meth would be upped and ritalin would be nootropic. Truth is there's like endless potential meth derivatives that many would be very similar 'thing' to its parent and other would be whole other categories, and some 'none' the sort at all.

Although its my understanding you go snorting ritalin like is being alleged Trump did now that would put it into 'proper speed' category, although you word it like the thread title did and that also gives potential to over-read into it in a way that sounds like he's out scoring ice and "tweeking" like in Breaking Bad (which puts it in over the top category claim for sure). Chemistry is all diverse like that, as are potential effects of one chemical to the next depending on how humans use it; ergo, in South America coca leaves are chewed and tea'd and its a nootropic thats actually good for you, hardly any more addictive than green tea I guess, but then if you extract it down and then makes rocks you get deranged maniac like paranoid ruthless type blow your whole paycheck in one night etc crackhead behavior like is so famous now.
edit on 17-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

What is it with lefties getting their news from comedians? Kinda weird...

Also kinda weird that his IMDB doesn't list him as working on any of the apprentice stuff.

Also kinda weird that he claims to have been there for miss teen USA and his account is just a rehash of a couple of contestants claims (which other contestants have said were absolute baloney).

You lefties are gullible.

ETA: The bit about a comedy routine freeing him from his NDA is bogus. But you know what a comedy routine does free him from? Slander (at least, theoretically, he doesn't seem like he's telling jokes to me so he may not actually be protected). Well that was easy to figure out. Better luck next time guys.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sounds like another washed up BS story as usual. Maybe Noel Casler should look up Joe Biden who clearer loves girls and acts like a pedo.

edit on 18-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I honestly don't think Trump is a speed freak as tweakers are pretty easy to spot. Growing up in an alcoholic home and around many alcoholics I can't help wonder about Trump when he gets on Twitter at 4 am and rants often like a child. I know first hand how alcohol can make people act and think at 4 am if they have been drinking all evening. Yes I know Trump has stated that he is dry due to his brother, but many alcoholics will tell people they don't drink or if they do drink it is not a problem. It is called denial and is very much part of the disease. I am not saying Trump is an alcoholic, but his childish outbursts and rants on Twitter are like the behaviors that many alcoholics exhibit ... even when sober as they can often be very self centered and childish and love to blame others for everything as if they blame, then they don't have to look inward. As far as physical looks go, I can't help wonder about the orange tint to his skin as many alcoholics develop alcoholic hepatitis (jaundice) as the disease progresses.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Also kinda weird that his IMDB doesn't list him as working on any of the apprentice stuff.

BS

Did you even look? trumps listed in 186 episodes.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

More lies. Just how many stories are they going to create and when is even one of them going to stick? Let me guess...these were Russian girls?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

.... you serious bro?

I was talking about noel casler. Thought that was pretty obvious. Of course trump is listed on the apprentice, he was the f-ing star of the show.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Seriously? Lmao
Could you imagine if this was true and Trump was on high speed chicken feed? Hed be so sleezy he could never hide it. He'd have showed up to a presidential speech shirtless by now or at least just wearing a wife beater. I mean the media would have caught him working on his transmission on the White House front lawn at 3:00 a.m. by now. I mean, when someone shows the world a picture of Trump with the word "SPUN" written in pen on the knuckles of his pointer, middle, ring and baby finger then that would be some proof that he likes getting whacked!
I'll bet if he was a puddle chaser he's be fun to hang out with for a day. Be funny to see what kind of tweaker he'd be. Lol

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So like... Nobody remembers who Trump is? Amazing how many people seem to think his career started with NBC as a "reality" star.
Billionaire plaboy? This kind of thing is pretty standard fare for the lifestyle, everybody knows he was a party animal from WAY back.
Search YouTube for the video of him fondling Rudi Giuliani in drag, funny stuff. Stuff like this is a big part of why I voted for him in the first place.
Trump is probably one of the most thoroughly documented human beings on the planet, his entire life since the 1970s has been transcribed.

Which is why the media has so much ammunition.
It's all the spin that pisses me off.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Methed out Trump?

Man too bad he didn't have twitter then.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Who is Noel Casler and what's his relationship to Trump?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join