It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child “Drag Queen” Dances At Brooklyn Gay Bar For Money

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Phage

How about getting paid (see the money on the stage?) for dancing sexually to excite men. I don't think that's done at beauty pageants.

Phage claims it is alright for a child to dance seductively in an adult bar while perverts throw dollars at the child...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Phage

How about getting paid (see the money on the stage?) for dancing sexually to excite men. I don't think that's done at beauty pageants.

Phage claims it is alright for a child to dance seductively in an adult bar while perverts throw dollars at the child...

Even worse. He equates it to child beauty pageants.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Wtf!?...Dont hang this garbage on "progressive librrals"....this is pan political stuff only supported by criminals and sick people. Are all bigoted, gun toting psychopaths conservative? Sure they are....but does that mean most conservatives are racist, bigoted gun toting psychopaths? These "progressive liberals" as you point out are merely sick criminals that MAY squat on a sliver of liberalism cause they THINK that is acceptable behavior supported by others....it isn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

...Dont hang this garbage on "progressive liberals"...

You're right about that. There are plenty of people on the left, and even within the much-touted "LGBT" community that is and has been fighting this type of activism. Lots of feminists -- the "RadFems" or "TERFs" -- who have literally been physically attacked by Trans Activists, as well as lesbians who have a problem being told they must have sex with men identifying as women who are now miraculously "Lesbians" themselves.

The problem is that many who see the gaslighting with this Trans Activism is afraid to speak up and face the very real consequences, including losing jobs and positions and research grants and on and on. Some would even throw us in jail for merely refusing to use someone's preferred pronouns. And the political critters are playing it for all its worth.

It should also be noted that there is more than a little "conservative" money fueling the activism as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Then you guys need to move beyond the scratch my back and I'll scratch yours mentality. Too often too many look past crap like this or blame those of us who bring it up because you know these people are scratching your back politically.

No one should defend this. It is undefendable. There is no defense possible on many levels. But instead of backing away, you find people who think this is a beautiful expression of self and this kid is plastered on the press as an example to other children. And most of the left looks past it as if there is nothing wrong with that. There are leftists on this site who think it's good to give kids puberty blockers before they are out of grade school.
edit on 18-12-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ewwww, so wrong.

These liberals are getting crazier by the day.

They say be liberal with your sexuality but come on

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The parents of these kids would sell them if it was legal. Why doesnt cps do anything. Useless.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

what the actual F...

burn that place to the ground.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not "we". This is disgusting. It is, quite frankly, as you've pointed out, indefensible. Without any merit of any sort.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Liberals? No. This is something else. Many liberals/progressives that I know would, will, always will, find this as disturbing as I do.

No, to try blanket all liberals with this is wrong, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ugh, get me off this planet already..

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

pizzagate goes mainstream

anyone who doesn't immediately support this is a childrapeaphobic
edit on 19-12-2018 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Bloodworth

Liberals? No. This is something else. Many liberals/progressives that I know would, will, always will, find this as disturbing as I do.

No, to try blanket all liberals with this is wrong, too.

Its their motto...be lberal with you life and ideas. Try new things.

Be liberal with your sexuality, you get disease
Be liberal with you money, you go broke
Be liberal with your borders, you lose the outline of your country.

Conserve and you will be much healthier, wealthier and safer

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And most of the left looks past it as if there is nothing wrong with that.

Thank you for qualifying that as "most" and not "all." There are many on the left trying to fight this insanity, and being bullied and beaten in the process... which, of course, intimidates others into not speaking out at all. For what it's worth, many on the left are reconsidering and re-evaluating their party and its activism.

There are leftists on this site who think it's good to give kids puberty blockers before they are out of grade school.

That's the truth. And it's absolutely shameful and unconscionable. Whether they do so out of ignorance of all the adverse effects, or because they are simply so arrogant (and sociopathic) that they don't care, I don't know. But it's despicable.

(post by badwhiskey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by denferrora removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join