It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child “Drag Queen” Dances At Brooklyn Gay Bar For Money

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Child pageantry is gross? Newsflash: water is wet.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Solicitation of a minor?

I don't know if US laws would categorize a 10year old exotic dancer in an adult setting as a 'sexual act', but I sure as hell would.

Are there no US child labour laws that prevent children working for the sexual pleasure of adults?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

nah thats not cool !

that boy is just being used for adult entertainment and its gross!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Let me get this right. Here in the UK women [proper females] who worked as 'sexy score announcers' [I don't really get it, walking around, looking good something, something to do with the sport, are suddenly taken off these events such as darts and mototsport because just walking around being pretty is now abuse.

Ohhhh Keeyyyyyyyyyy...so instead, lets have underage kids dancing sexily, in a sex environment, pretending they are the opposite gender, getting money chucked at them.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Only half of my post got published, but I guess it sums it all up.

I also said that if you stop adult females from being pretty as their choice in harmless situations, you tend to turn to young boys.
BAzi- boys in Afghanistan, dancing for men for money [and other stuff] too. WHy? Because their adult females aren't visible to admire.
NAMBLA once announced that young boys are 'magical creatuers' not quite boy or girl.

See this boy dancing in a sex environment, sexily to adult men, whilst pretending to be a woman is literally sanctioned paedophilia, by the sick left.

Progress my arse, like in Afghanistan?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Child pageantry is gross? Newsflash: water is wet.

This isnt pageantry..

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

aye you kind of bring that home there with that point!

If we are up in arms about women dancing around for adult men at sports events , Card girls , Track girls !
entertainment comfort girls for gentlemens clubs
then why are we just "ok" with adult men throwing money at a wee boy in drag ?

at least the women are adults and can consent to such practices !

this wee boy is most likely just being coerced , even though he probably says he enjoys it or likes being centre of attention!
but he is 10 , he cant legally consent to anything , never mind dancing in an adult club for money !

edit on 17-12-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
All the while the left and the gay community is pushing for Islamization, when they should pushing for Catholicism for crap like this.

edit on 17-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I had a sociology prof in the late 90's proceed to tell the class about how the same tactics that were then being used to push "certain" agendas through the process of turning societal Taboos into culturally accepted Mores via the Hegelian Dialectic: Thesis > Antithesis > Synthesis would be used along with several other mechanisms in the not too distant future to not only normalize pedophilia but that it would absolutely become legal once the first child decided to take the issue of their own sexual freedom to explore their sexuality with whoever they wished (adult, child or otherwise) to the supreme court and won that right. She showed us how our society was being transformed in a process, akin to a frog in a pot of water that is slowly being acclimated to boiling, that gradually pushed the boundary's of the society in the media along with desensitization of certain Taboos throughout the media and the subcultures.

The entire class roared back that it would never happen and then she calmly proceeded to show us detailed lists of the "marker's" that would take place in the culture and in the media that we could take note of that would indicate that the process was indeed occurring and that the Taboo was indeed become a Mores. I can look up the binder with my notes if needed but sadly I can assure you that I've been seeing enough of what I remembered from her lecture to know that it is happening. There are now TED talks normalizing it. I wish I was wrong and this was all a bad dream... The endgame was something like the fall of Rome and western civilization and the rest of the world into the dark ages...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Kinda gross.

Reminds me of those people that put their little girls in beauty pageants.

Something just not right about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

aye there was a global movement of #metoo , women calling out those in the movie industry

it's a shame that this didnt happen with the churches!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

but what would the end goal be , just so that society is ok with child abuse ?

or is it just so that corporations can legally put children to work in all manner of conditions akin to the industrial revolution ?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

IMO, this child's parents should be paid a visit by child protective services and "Club Whoa" should be permanently shut down!

Yeah. This too.

While I agree with the sentiment, those pageants are wrong, I really feel it would've been more appropriate if you had just made your own thread about child pageants.

This is a valid and seperate topic. Try discussing it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think it would require a mob with pitch forks movement, with no hastags and tons of tomatoes.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

To destroy everything that knits society together: fraternity, family, country, race, religion etc. so that there are no more obstacles for them to carry out their agenda of "saving the human race" by soft-killing 6.5 billion "useless eaters" and only preserving 500,000 slaves that will be stack and packed into city-like prisons forever denied the country-side which will then become the personal "gardens of Eden" for the elite. They hate us that much and with technology moving so quickly in AI and robotics they will eliminate the need for most of the species that these elites consider: "refuse" "subhuman" "useless eaters"...

I would add that a sub end game goal would be to cater to every perverse practice of their sick minions along the way to placate, motivate and reward the minions sufficiently enough that they would continue to carry out the soft killing of the rest of the species.
edit on 17-12-2018 by badwhiskey because: forgot to add the last point

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not directly or strictly related but I came across this today on population break down.
www.youtube.com...

Makes one wonder when you see stuff like the O.P.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Who indeed. Every parent who ever allowed a little girl to compete in a beauty pageant should also be hung.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As do I.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

Ok so we know their plan , then why dont we take out the 1% job done !

we know who they are from public record, and there is more of us than them

and we would be doing the world a favour

spock would logically argue that if we killed the 1% and their families to cover inheritance and then distributed their wealth the world would technically be saved by sacrificing the 1 (%) for the greater good

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I dont think there were any offenses that could get anyone arrested but there is reason to fine the bar owner.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join