It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Show Christopher Steele Unknown Ties To Longtime Clinton Appointed Insider

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know that feeling.

I am aware of the R Rat on the Senate Intelligence Committee,
Burr. Sure there are more like him.

As for the DOJ, FBI I won't be holding my breath.

Comey, he obviously is rotten to the core, along
with The Godfather he asked RR to appoint.

RR is still in at the DOJ, as long as he is I couldn't
think think they are seeking justice.

Don't know about the FBI after that Clinton whisteblower raid.
I read today that the DOJ want's to keep that all a secret.

shaking my head....

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
a reply to: burntheships
I think that MI6 and other members of the 5 Eyes were definitely involved in allowing Steele to push the info abroad. The dossier was shopped about to not just the DNC but also RNC "never trumpers" during the primaries as a poison pill imo, then it was scooped up by and publicized (read leaked) by some of the duller politicians to the media, whom also leaked it on back channels if it were an actual disinfo op.

As if it was actual disinfo yes. However I can not overlook
all of Peter Strzok's texts that intersect with the above,
and the clearing of Hillary Clinton. There are also a few
spies that were sent in. By whom?

We need answers about that, till then I would assume
it was the IC.

But I tend to lean towards occams razor in that Steele had two failing businesses and a short career at MI6 and decided to capitalize on it. My memory is failing me but if I recall his informational business was only making about 20 to 40k pounds year recorded income and had an office that obviously cost more than that in the outskirts of London. His other business was as a "training consultation company" for arms training and tactics which had no reported income. (I need to re-verify that with citations, hopefully they were not scrubbed from the internet)

As for MI6s actual involvement in its creation, I find it highly doubtful due to its low quality, however I think there may have been other information/ influences that they definitely had a hand in. Those we have not heard of, because they actually know what they are doing.

Yes, Orbis was failing for sure.

And at least one dead spy, if not two.
Two others "missing".

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Finally...It's all coming out now.

I can hardly imagine how some people such as those in the FBI
now must feel.

Was reading this about how many of them are infuriated with
Comey and the situation.

insider.foxnews.com...

"He violated every rule. He made up his own rules. He leaked, he laundered his leaks to a professor. He apparently wasn't running the FBI during the course of some of the most important investigations, because he apparently can't remember a thing about it. He is not the FBI," said Swecker.

His behavior is demoralizing.

Worse than anything Russia could have ever done to our
country in terms of division.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

One potentially huge wildcard in all this is General Michael Flynn. This evening, his attorneys revealed even more about how Flynn has cooperated with the Mueller investigation.

Source - www.businessinsider.com...

Since Bob Mueller's team of 200 is working several different cases/investigations, it's likely that General Flynn is helping to identify the real collusion/conspiracies that occurred in the Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since Bob Mueller's team of 200 is working several different cases/investigations, it's likely that General Flynn is helping to identify the real collusion/conspiracies that occurred in the Obama administration.

That is hopeful news....
Can't say I would trust the SC investigation though, to actually do anything
except to hurt Trump, but I could be wrong.

Hope I am wrong....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If this is true, I might become too emotional to post on ATS for a bit.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

Wait till you find out who the dossier is really about.

Hint: it's not Trump.

Here's the Steele dossier. Who do you think it is about?

Who do you think it's about?

And what specific parts convince you?

🏚

The title: Republican candidate Donald Trump's activities in in Russia and compromising relationship with the Kremlin

The rest of the document carries the same theme.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It was and has been all along UK meddling, not Russia..

The transformation of “Russiagate” into “Spygate”, underscores that it was the United Kingdom, through its various intelligence units that "meddled" in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections. The mainstream U.S. media are attempting to cover-up for that operation, by reducing "Spygate" to a semantic debate over whether deploying operatives into the Trump campaign is "spying", "infiltration," a necessary defense against Russian aggression, or a figment of Trump's “paranoia”. The story is complicated, but enough facts have now emerged, that it can be stated definitively, that there was a joint operation by Anglo-American intelligence, designed to entrap Trump campaign officials, through a classic "sting" operation.
Zach Batat:
Five Questions that Need to be Addressed about American Foreign Policy

Key to this are three operatives with ties to the CIA, FBI and MI6 — Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer and Stefan Halper. These three were deployed to manipulate low-level Trump officials Carter Page and George Papadopoulos into believing they would be working with Russian intelligence networks, which wanted to help Trump, to establish links which could then be cited as channels of Russian influence into the Trump campaign. This kind of "sting" and "entrapment" operation has been used repeatedly by the FBI, against both "left" and "right" oppositionists. It was deployed against the civil rights movement — including in the targeting of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. — against the anti-war movement in the late 1960s-early 1970s, against the Ku Klux Klan, in Abscam and Brilab attacks on pro-labor elected officials, and, more recently, with FBI plants into alleged terror cells since 9/11.

russiancouncil.ru... ns/

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I wish

The best part about the Steele dossier is it quite literally took a LARP from one of the other back channels of the internet, and put it in the document (read 4Chan, specifically /pol/) as truth. Having actually read the dossier myself 2 years ago, and worked with Fortune 20 companies for information gathering, the quality of it is so bad that if I were to put that infront of my former boss I would have been out right fired.

I remember a while back, a guy surfaced claiming he invented the "peeing hookers" rumor that forms the heart of the Dossier. He admitted he just made it up as a joke. There's no way to confirm or deny his claim (being as it was on 4Chan) but I found his claim credible.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I wish

The best part about the Steele dossier is it quite literally took a LARP from one of the other back channels of the internet, and put it in the document (read 4Chan, specifically /pol/) as truth. Having actually read the dossier myself 2 years ago, and worked with Fortune 20 companies for information gathering, the quality of it is so bad that if I were to put that infront of my former boss I would have been out right fired.

I remember a while back, a guy surfaced claiming he invented the "peeing hookers" rumor that forms the heart of the Dossier. He admitted he just made it up as a joke. There's no way to confirm or deny his claim (being as it was on 4Chan) but I found his claim credible.

The Steele dossier cites three sources; E, F & B, who confirmed source E's 'pee pee' narrative.

Source E is described as being present at the Ritz Carlton and eyewitness to the alleged sex act.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

so E saw him pee? I'm convinced now. IMPEACH HIM

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I wish

The Steele dossier cites three sources; E, F & B, who confirmed source E's 'pee pee' narrative.

Source E is described as being present at the Ritz Carlton and eyewitness to the alleged sex act.

Yeah, that's the part the guy said he just made up as a 4Chan troll. Whether his specific claim is true or not, it's been well established that the peeing hooker rumor comes from 4Chan. That's probably where Chris Steele picked it up from.

Also, remember how the Dossier claims Cohen went to Prague to meet with the Russians? Yeah, that never happened as far as anyone can tell, and you'll notice the MSM doesn't talk about it anymore. Fact is, Chris Steele's "research" appears to have consisted mostly of scouring the internet for anti-Trump rumors.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I wish

Yeah, that's the part the guy said he just made up as a 4Chan troll. Whether his specific claim is true or not, it's been well established that the peeing hooker rumor comes from 4Chan. That's probably where Chris Steele picked it up from.

Also, remember how the Dossier claims Cohen went to Prague to meet with the Russians? Yeah, that never happened as far as anyone can tell, and you'll notice the MSM doesn't talk about it anymore. Fact is, Chris Steele's "research" appears to have consisted mostly of scouring the internet for anti-Trump rumors.

Apparently Mueller has evidence that he went to Prague.

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier - McClatchy DC Bureau

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And some people keep calling "Russia/Trump collusion" when more and more the real collusion keeps showing to be between the DNC/HIllary/Obama admin. and the pro-Clinton Australian and "Russian sources" Steele used which provided unverifiable claims about the political opposition to Shillary and her thug friends...

edit on 12-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier - McClatchy DC Bureau

...Going to Russia doesn't equal to "colluding with Russia"... If that was so, Obama, HIllary and Billy the rapist, alongside many democrats then are all "Russian agents" since they all have traveled to Russia...

When you come up with an intelligent argument, and with actual evidence to corroborate your claims about "collusion with Russia" let us know... So far you, and other left-wingers are doing nothing more than accepting "Russian lies" paid for by the political opposition of Trump...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If this is true, I might become too emotional to post on ATS for a bit.
twitter.com...

Very Interesting!

Will be watching that to see how it develops...

Thanks for the link!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

...Going to Russia doesn't equal to "colluding with Russia"... If that was so, Obama, HIllary and Billy the rapist, alongside many democrats then are all "Russian agents" since they all have traveled to Russia...

When you come up with an intelligent argument, and with actual evidence to corroborate your claims about "collusion with Russia" let us know... So far you, and other left-wingers are doing nothing more than accepting "Russian lies" paid for by the political opposition of Trump...

Cohen has confessed to lying to congress about going to Russia, but perhaps he was lying about lying, and therefore he was telling the truth, but lied later in court, and now has a jail term because of it. Yeah, that makes sense?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Ya know there are a lot of foreigners that do bussiness in Russia. Trump has been talking about building a hotel in Moscow since about the time the Soviet empire fell. You do know that is his day job?
Criminy the has built and owns 500 properties in 23 countries. Moscow is probably the only major city left on the planet where he HASN'T built anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Huge news, and very condemning, however as long as the media leans left 92% of the time, it will not be covered.
Until the media covers things unbiasedly, they own “the truth”.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

tee hee

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join