It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Show Christopher Steele Unknown Ties To Longtime Clinton Appointed Insider

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Court documents released on Tuesday reveal testimony that Christopher Steele
passed The Dossier information directly to Clinton insider and appointee
Strobe Talbott. Hillary Clinton appointed Talbot to his position on the
State Department’s Foreign Affairs Policy Board during her tenure as
Secretary of State.

This information is previously undisclosed, although it seems the
FBI was aware of this and the top officials lied to Congress.
Further, Talbott served as deputy secretary of state in the
Bill Clinton administration, and has long been friends with the
Clintons, having met the former president at Oxford in the 1960s.

Steele’s link to Talbott, which has not previously been revealed, shows the lengths to which Steele went to disseminate the fruits of his Trump investigation, which started in June 2016 when he was hired by Fusion GPS, an opposition research firm hired by the DNC and Clinton campaign. The Steele document was revealed on Tuesday in a lawsuit filed by three Russian bankers who have sued Steele in the U.K. and U.S. over the dossier

dailycaller.com...

So it seems here we have Russian sourced disinformation passed from
Steele to a Clinton Crony, and the FBI officials were running interference
for Hillary Clinton "lets say the Russians did it".

“It would be very clear that there were people within the FBI and DOJ that knew well and good before they went to the FISA Court that Christopher Steele and others were up to some really bad and nefarious activity,”

dailycaller.com...

No wonder then that the MI6 opposes the release of the FISA details.
It appears that the Mafia was running the entire show, right
down to the payments to the "undercovers" Stefan Halper and
Joseph Mifsud.

And to think these Godfathers have half the country
all worked up about election interference? its a joke
at this point!

And now we have the former FBI director Comey telling people
how to vote. Well people, if you want the Polit Bureau choosing
the President, go ahead. Otherwise, best better wise up
and realize that even if you don't care for Donald Trump,
your choice at this point is handing over your vote to the
NWO Intelligence Agencies.

edit on 11-12-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Looks like the real people colluding with Russia are not who the MSM wants us to know !!

😎💨

All these cats that lie are guilty of purrjury 😉

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the real people colluding with Russia are not who the MSM wants us to know !!

Yep! And get this; Talbott’s brother-in-law is Cody Shearer, a longtime
Clinton fixer who conducted a private investigation of his own into Trump
during the campaign.

So both "dossiers" are Clinton sponsored garbage, that the FBI was
running interference for.

Follow the wives!

Who is Cody Shearer's wife?

Guess I'll start with Cody Shearer. Oh here we go!

www.independent.co.uk... tml

Less publicly, Mr Shearer maintained ties with the Clinton White House in the 1990s, and helped provide information to Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State.

And ties back to Sidney Blumenthal.

The Guardian published an article that said Mr. Shearer wrote his own Russia dossier on Mr. Trump. It said Mr. Steele handed it to the FBI in October 2016. At that time, Mr. Steele was trying to persuade the FBI to investigate Mr. Trump. He had supplied the bureau with his dossier, which suggests a series of unverified crimes by Mr. Trump and his aides. The FBI has not confirmed any of the charges. If The Guardian’s report is accurate, it means the FBI has been working off of two Democratic Party anti-Trump papers on Mr. Trump. The Guardian has close ties to Mr. Steele, who faces a libel lawsuit in London for reporting that a Russian entrepreneur hacked Democratic Party computers.

The political activist grew close to the Clintons through family connections. His brother-in-law, Strobe Talbott, became friends with Bill Clinton while they were students at Oxford, and later served as special adviser to the Secretary of State during the Clinton administration.

www.washingtontimes.com...

So both B.S. "Dossiers" are directly tied to The Clintons!
And the FBI knew, and this stinks.

ETA more:

Cody Shearer is the son of Clinton-connected celebrity gossip columnist Lloyd Shearer, a.k.a., Walter Scott, author of “Walter Scott’s Personality Parade” in that Parade magazine that came with the Sunday paper. From Lloyd Shearer’s 1991 obituary in the NYT:

Oh and there is more!

Cody's twin sister died in 2009, and she was a Clinton campaign aide!
( Arkancide? )

www.washingtonpost.com...

Cody Shearer’s beautiful twin sister Brooke, who died in 2009, was a “private investigator” and a Clinton campaign aide. From her 2009 L.A. Times obituary:
www.unz.com...

In 1971 Brooke married Strobe Talbott, the roommate of her older brother Derek at Yale.

And there we go!
Only Brooke is dead, but Cody is not, and is obviously still in cahoots with Talbott.

And guess what Talbott did in the Bill Clinton administration???
Wait for it!! Thats right, he was in charge of relations to
The Soviet Union!

WTH?!

Controversy

The former Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) operative Sergei Tretyakov said that SVR considered Talbott a source of intelligence information and classified him as “a special unofficial contact,” even though “he was not a Russian spy.”[11]

www.unz.com...

Ha!
Ha haha Ha!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I’m continuously reminded of something you once said...

I think it was something like ...tick tock...

My memory isn’t all that great

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And all this is coming out from one of the "Mueller" cases !!!

Boomerang coming back as a fireship 😎⚔

Just about the silliest old thing I'v ever heard 🚬👀
edit on Dec-11-2018 by xuenchen because: ☠☠

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

And all this is coming out from one of the "Mueller" cases !!!

Boomerang coming back as a fireship 😎⚔

Well, I am taking a wild guess here that President
Trump has already been briefed on this.

What do you think, yes?

And this is one of the reasons he said today
"The people would revolt".

Yeah, lets see these crooks try and get away
with impeachment. Please...tell me someone
is investigating this.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

In none of the stories does it seem to say when Steele gave the dossier to Talbot, which is a highly pertinent bit of information to leave out (perhaps the dossier was handed to him after it became public knowledge?).

Also, The Daily Caller has been known to bend the truth before.

Have none of you played six degrees of separation? Just because people knew each other, does not mean that they conspired together.

The timings of particular meetings are critically important in establishing guilt or conspiracy. This story has none of that.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, nothing that a subpoena wouldn't take care of right?
Force Talbott to answer exactly when Steele passed this
information on to him.

According to the court filing, Steele told a court in the United Kingdom on Aug. 1 that he provided Strobe Talbott, the Clinton insider, with anti-Trump research because of his position on the Foreign Affairs Policy Board, an independent advisory board set up in 2011 by then-Sec. of State Hillary Clinton.

dailycaller.com...

This information is from Steele's own answers to a lawsuit in which
he is named as a defendant.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Wait till you find out who the dossier is really about.

Hint: it's not Trump.

😦

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Not only does Trump know all this, he knows much more about lots of things related.

😎⚔😎

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I find it humorous that those of us not in RioLinda were well aware of this connection 2 years ago, and it is just hitting the MSM now.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"James Comey just totally exposed his partisan stance by urging his fellow Democrats to take back the White House in 2020," the president tweeted. "In other words, he is and has been a Democrat. Comey had no right heading the FBI at any time, but especially after his mind exploded!"

It is unclear what the president meant by saying Comey's "mind exploded."

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
I find it humorous that those of us not in RioLinda were well aware of this connection 2 years ago, and it is just hitting the MSM now.

Rush, is that you?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

😦

Here's the Steele dossier. Who do you think it is about?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I wish

The best part about the Steele dossier is it quite literally took a LARP from one of the other back channels of the internet, and put it in the document (read 4Chan, specifically /pol/) as truth. Having actually read the dossier myself 2 years ago, and worked with Fortune 20 companies for information gathering, the quality of it is so bad that if I were to put that infront of my former boss I would have been out right fired.

There is a reason why the his two person firm was failing and he was willing to jump on that with the horribly sourced , horribly formatted, and horrible checked info. He was desperate for work and desperate to get it out the door with as much fluff as possible. Then he was so desperate for Hillary to win, because if she did, none of his subpar work would see the light of day again.
edit on 11-12-2018 by dubiousatworst because: further addition

edit on 11-12-2018 by dubiousatworst because: oppsy

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Finally...It's all coming out now.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
I wish

The best part about the Steele dossier is it quite literally took a LARP from one of the other back channels of the internet, and put it in the document (read 4Chan, specifically /pol/) as truth. Having actually read the dossier myself 2 years ago, and worked with Fortune 20 companies for information gathering, the quality of it is so bad that if I were to put that infront of my former boss I would have been out right fired.

Oh, well let's hope you were not working for Fusion GPS eh?

There is a reason why the his two person firm was failing and he was willing to jump on that with the horribly sourced , horribly formatted, and horrible checked info. He was desperate for work and desperate to get it out the door with as much fluff as possible. Then he was so desperate for Hillary to win, because if she did, none of his subpar work would see the light of day again.

Do you think that whole "desperate that Trump not win" is just mayonnaise?

I somehow think that Steele had a bigger stake in the Dossier,
and that the MI6 were involved much deeper than we know.

Think Halper and Mifsud.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm getting a sick feeling that the entire DOJ is Anti-Trump deep-state. From the top dude..all the way down, including every soul in the FBI.

A significant number of Bombshell revelations, like the subject of this thread, have been uncovered and exposed one after another, for 18 months now.

Over 40 government criminals identified, and the worse thing to happen to any of them, is former Assistant FBI Director Andy McCabe loses some of his pension, but makes up for it with $500,000 in GoFundMe $$$ bucks.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think that MI6 and other members of the 5 Eyes were definitely involved in allowing Steele to push the info abroad. The dossier was shopped about to not just the DNC but also RNC "never trumpers" during the primaries as a poison pill imo, then it was scooped up by and publicized (read leaked) by some of the duller politicians to the media, whom also leaked it on back channels if it were an actual disinfo op. But I tend to lean towards occams razor in that Steele had two failing businesses and a short career at MI6 and decided to capitalize on it. My memory is failing me but if I recall his informational business was only making about 20 to 40k pounds year recorded income and had an office that obviously cost more than that in the outskirts of London. His other business was as a "training consultation company" for arms training and tactics which had no reported income. (I need to re-verify that with citations, hopefully they were not scrubbed from the internet)

As for MI6s actual involvement in its creation, I find it highly doubtful due to its low quality, however I think there may have been other information/ influences that they definitely had a hand in. Those we have not heard of, because they actually know what they are doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Here's the Steele dossier. Who do you think it is about?

Who do you think it's about?

And what specific parts convince you?

🏚

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join