It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night terrors or psychosis or ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi
It just come to me, when I was around 5-6 I used to hallucinate.
The walls would move like when you throw a stone in a pond with the ripples, also I used to think I was being chased by tools, like hammers, drills and screwdrivers I put that part down to a game called pipeline I used to play. I used to run around screaming and just talking random # that don’t make sense. Were these just night terrors or a form psychosis.
The strange thing is I remember doing it I can see my see my self curled up on the sofa looking around me like I’m being chased and hiding from something ha-ha very odd behavior.
this was back in 1991 by thy way, maybe there was something in the water

any info would help its just bothering me what it might be and hope is not a dormant schizophrenia.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ototheb85

Good day...I think you're prob worried needlessly. The experience is relatively common in many ways, forms, durations, age levels.

Brain chemicals at rest(night-sleep) can be low or hyperactively producing these effects. I wouldn't be too concerned unless they increase in frequency, intensity, duration and not allow you sleep thruout the night.

"Dormant" schizophrenia is not per se...a "thing"...kinda like rephrasing to say "Im waiting for my family-schizo to kick in because everyone in my family eventually "splits"...and that may or not be true.

If you're really, really bothered? Talk to a doctor or therapist. Even just a 1 time consultation will help reassure you.*

*I had similar issues in 58-59...eventually discovering things I saw were indicative of being a natural "sensitive"...but we're so jumbled and frightening my parents sought answers. I've since learned control and frequency.

Seek counsel...not because anything is wrong...but to reassure you. God bless...
Best,

M.S.
EMT/A.D.L.S

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Appreciate the reply thank you sir

Regards Jamie

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Instantly end night terrors, just call out Jesus name.
Night terrors are demonic in nature and demons will flee from Jesus name

Or not

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I used to have them. I could go into more detail but due to limited time can't. You can PM me anytime. I'll be away from the computer over the next number of days. If it ever happens again call on the name of Jesus. His name will make it stop.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting, I had night terrors as a child. I never had consciousness of them until the next day when I was told I had one. I was told (by my mom, dad and sister) I would be screaming very loud with my eyes open — freaking out essentially. I didn’t wake up during them, ever. Just woke up the next day a happy go lucky kid.

One time, in the middle of one, apparently, I got down off the top bunk (via a ladder) walked to the bathroom, took off my pajama pants and put them in the toilet.

The only time I had any recollection of anything the next day, was a dream. In the dream, I was in some woods walking by myself. I had a revolutionary war uniform on (didn’t know this at the time — too young). I could hear people in turmoil up ahead. I ran up to them to find one of my comrades — being raped by the opposing side (red and blue coats, can’t remember which side I was on). I was like 6 years old when this dream happened, so the sight of a man being raped was very new to me. All I remember is, rushing the dudes that were raping my buddy and going ape sh!t on them. I don’t remember the outcome though.

Today, all I can say is it must have been some past life experience. Because at the time (6years old) I had no point of reference for what I experienced in the dream.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ototheb85

'welcome..but to reassure yourself....and if it really bothers you...seek consult. Many free social programs out there to help...even just once.

top topics

join