It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you for the 8-chan link.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
NEW wisdom from Imperator Rex:
quodverum.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The Daily Caller is taking the rare step of publishing this anonymous op-ed at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose career would be jeopardized by its disclosure. We believe publishing this essay anonymously is the only way to deliver an important perspective to our readers. We invite you to submit a question about the essay or our vetting process here

dailycaller.com...

Holy Moses!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I'm Listening to the video now. What did you learn from this Anonymous dude? It's over my head.
edit on 1/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is 2oOoiIK2-bs, video of runway 24?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You covered everything I came across too. See my previous post with goog drive link to documents.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am going to guess that the JFK Jr kidnapping plot FBI docs are provided because of the letter that Joe Biden received that stated, ‘Joe Biden, you are a traitor.’ Signed John F Kennedy, Jr.
This was in 1994 that the letter was received by Biden.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Posts like that needlessly consume valuable space in this thread, which is limited to 400 pages. Member "Dashen" has to go through the trouble of starting a new thread as we near the 400 page limit. Please limit pictures, memes, videos to on-topic subjects for these Q-threads. Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: abago71

I'm Listening to the video now. What did you learn from this Anonymous dude? It's over my head.

I understand how that automated voice can make everything sound palaverous, but I forced myself to get past it. Anonymous is behind Q now (or that particular "sect" or whatever) and basically laid the smack down on Mockingbird media tactics. They excoriated the media, Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi, most notably.

I couldn't glean what their particular plan of action might be, though. Someone mentioned private wall funding or some such. I'm not sure what to make of it.
edit on 15-1-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: pteridine

What did you see "in passing"? There is 'seeing'; then, there is 'seeing' with understanding. Your dismissing it as "unimportant", yet feeling compelled enough to drop a random comment about it here, tells me that you aren't really sincere in the least and, you didn't really think about it critically at all. You just accepted whatever you came across "in passing" at face value, without bothering to verify it. Dig deeper; question more; doubt what you read or hear. About your "quick search" of "LDS based on Masonic Temple" getting "many hits", does that settle it for you?

Allow me to point you to some reliable information:

Mormons and Masonry

It is taken from a website not where Masons feel 'safe' but, where anti-Masons don't feel 'safe'.

Keep calm and Mason on. There is no need to be defensive. I am a disinterested party in this and what I read at the time was more compelling as to the hard link between Masons and the LDS than the site in your link. I never feel unsafe while visiting a website; I have several good anti-virus programs. I am not a Mason nor an anti-Mason which is probably where most people are. We had several Masons in our family and when each of them passed, the local aprons came to the funeral home and did a short funereal ceremony and spoke words followed by striking a cymbal with the catch phrase "So mote it be." We invited them to the luncheons because it was likely important to our deceased Masons and the family decided to do so. The Masons who did the ceremony were good guys.
Several of my neighbors were also in the fraternity and it was central to their lives, or at least their social lives, and required a good deal of their free time.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thank-you for that analysis! I'll wait for Q, the President, and Conservative media to tell me what's important.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just started reading through it. Have you d'loaded all 7? One claims to be top secret.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

If you listen to the second GCHQ/JTRIG memo they read out, they warn to be careful of site that set up merchandising, which is EXACTLY what THEY just did... I'm on the fence about this at the mo... could do with a Q post on it!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

There is no need to be defensive.

I wasn't being "defensive", I was being 'apologetic'.

Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense"
link
edit on 15-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: to be clear

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow. President Trump and his people are SHARP! They discovered and rescinded Obama's sneaky E.O., within 17 days of being sworn in as President. Thanks for pointing out good reads like that!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have not, started reading the jfk jr pdf.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow. President Trump and his people are SHARP! They discovered and rescinded Obama's sneaky E.O., within 17 days of being sworn in as President. Thanks for pointing out good reads like that!

Interesting, right?

The effect of Obama’s EO was significant and, in the light of events since, appears calculated. It meant that should the future Attorney General Sessions be forced to recuse or resign, Channing Phillips, then Acting Attorney for the District of Columbia, would be first in line to take over as Acting Attorney General.

quodverum.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Very good article!!
POTUS Trump revoking the Obama BS in Executive Order 13775 of February 9, 2017

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

From the spreadsheet of indictments on that googledrive link, there appear to be the following Grand Jury's:

Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Feb 18 - GRAND JURY MATTER #1 -
- July 18 - GRAND JURY MATTER #1; GRAND JURY MATTER #2

Between them 50 odd sealed indictments. Also various USA v. US Mail.

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join