It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

MountainLaurel, the underline dots are shown when the initials are on a perp list that is included in the _javascript behind the map page... i.e. it's not in the original Q post and therefore not part of the message.

In the next post; #2658, there are 2 lines of dots that do need filling - 1st has 22 dots (7 ellipsis+1 period), 2nd has 21 dots (7x ellipsis) (partial post below):

(IRAN DEAL - PARIS ACCORD - CHINA TRADE - SYRIA - ………………….)
POWER TO DECLAS CRUCIAL DOCS TO PROVIDE THE PUBLIC W/ THE TRUTH (TRANSPARENCY).
POWER TO GIVE BACK POWER TO THE PEOPLE (AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDERS).
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.
…………………
Q

Thank-You Sufi....lol...duh ! Well the 1st blank to fill in may be something new Trump plans to dismantle or change ? The second blank seems like it should be Donald John Trump, but that doesn't fit # of dots ? United States of America ?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s not a nuerolyzer (IMO) it’s a drug

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Isn't Q post #2660 @ qmap.pub... a repeat from last week? Just worded slightly differently.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People all over social media are speaking of ongoing "mass arrests" and prison ships, flights, headed to GITMO. I don't believe it, because we'd hear from people (on Social Media) about their relatives, friends, colleagues being whisked away by law enforcement.

I think maybe people are hearing about the press invitations and running away with it. SocMed is a lot of clickbait.

I'm saying that the actors for the next chapter are already there, Zacarias Moussaoui and KSM. After they testify, and name names....the public outcry will hit a FEVER pitch.
edit on 6-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: I got the fever

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Many millions of Americans feel the same way you do, SavageDiver. If you remember, Q said if the full truth were known, there would be anarchy. The leaders of certain companies and government bodies would be lynched in the streets..or something to that effect.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
NaturalNews) The borrachero tree, which is marked by beautiful white and yellow blossoms that droop ever so innocuously from the plant's slender branches, holds a secret that few people outside northern South America know about. The tree's seeds, flowers, and pollen possess hallucinogenic chemical substances that, when inhaled or consumed, are capable of eliminating a person's free will, and turning him or her into a mindless zombie that can be fully controlled without any inhibitions

The drug ... turns people into complete zombies and blocks memories from forming," wrote the U.K.'s Daily Mail about scopolamine, which is technically a refined, chemically-altered version of the natural, mind-altering substances found in the borrachero tree. Scopolamine is often used in Colombia and elsewhere by criminals to mind-control others for the purpose of committing crimes.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wish this entire plan would just hurry up and get put in motion. Virtually everything depends on President Trump granting the authority...giving the green light. No Trump replacement would do that. Evil people with resources are literally out to get him. They must be snuffed BEFORE THEY do the snuffing.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Q Post #2661

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 41940b No.4636767 📁
Jan 6 2019 21:27:48 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
A stone sits idle while the world around it evolves. Evolution, depending on the stage, can be deadly.
twitter.com...📁
We can talk through code or we can act through transparency. The choice is yours. However, the clock is ticking, and, at a select point in time, that option will be expired. Regular service appointments should be made in order to maintain functionality.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

It almost sounds like Q and Maggie H are "negotiating" and time is running out for her. Am I reading it right?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Post #1461:

Past statement was directed @ confirmation statements, not assumptions (+JA throw in).
These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize.
Good decoding.
Technically US 11th = SING 12th, correct?
What else might (23) refer to?
Dash v Minus?
Military.
Q

I need some help/ideas understanding "Dash v. Minus" and other aspects of this post please.

I think this gives us clues on how to apply Cryptext decodes to each line of Q posts.

(+JA : Does this tell us to take cap letters in brackets, convert to numbers and move that line forward X characters? (+JA= move line 11 chars to right)

"These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize."

"Dash v Minus" - I think Minus means move left 1 character, and Dash might mean move left by deleting the word containing it.

Dash definition:

Any thoughts/ideas gratefully devoured!

Still searching but for now...

Dash = Morse code
Minus = subtraction, countdown

Julian Date Calendars And Military (24-Hour) Clock

Julian Calendar Desk Guide

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It does seem like she's talking in some sort of code using train analogies, she mentioned Amtrak specifically ? Could it have anything to do with the train crash with all the Republicans on board ?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

there sure seems to be a lot of flights going there. And two invitations to the media for January alone. A lot of activity for the scant 40 prisoners who've been held for many years.

I'm sure they can hear the jet engines and notice the increased traffick.

People all over social media are speaking of ongoing "mass arrests" and prison ships, flights, headed to GITMO. I don't believe it, because we'd hear from people (on Social Media) about their relatives, friends, colleagues being whisked away by law enforcement.

Warrior confirmed my assessment that evil evil folks we don't know are indeed going in and out of Gitmo. To my surprise his contacts said some names he might know. The worst of the worst are NOT in the headlines - headliners are stooges.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Another angle....

www.nytimes.com...

The 2005 memo also says that the C.I.A. used waterboarding 183 times in March 2003 against Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the self-described planner of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. The New York Times reported in 2007 that Mr. Mohammed had been barraged more than 100 times with harsh interrogation methods, causing C.I.A. officers to worry that they might have crossed legal limits and to halt his questioning.

His previous trial circa 2010 was cancelled for "security reasons" iirc. Why would Trump give him a trial and literally open a can of worms? Let a sleeping dog lie...?

In the same time period, it also seemed very important for them to tie-off the BinLaden loose end.

edit on 6-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Q has been going especially hard at Maggie Haberman all day today. Why her? I wonder what her significance is?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Q has been going especially hard at Maggie Haberman all day today. Why her? I wonder what her significance is?

Symbol for the other pressitutes?

At some point these folks will no longer have protection systems in place - could that be now as several of the EO's and other new stuff kick in in earnest?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maggie Haberman and others are reporting..David Rhodes is resigning as President of CBS News.

He's Ben Rhodes' brother.

twitter.com...
edit on 6-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yeah..that's what I thought when reading #2661. Q is speaking directly to Maggie. I don't know how a reporter at the failing New York Times got under Q's skin, but apparently that's what has happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

..wait... "q" is advocating anarchy?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's hard to believe old-fashioned torture methods are needed. After billions of dollars over many years, FBI/CIA/MIL should have a drug that makes people speak when told, and truthfully answer questions.

BTW.. Regarding the photo: BRENNAN always looks like he wants to beat the crap out of someone, doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

..wait... "q" is advocating anarchy?

You weren't a Q follower in early 2018? Review the late 2017/early 2018 messages.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yeah..that's what I thought when reading #2661. Q is speaking directly to Maggie. I don't know how a reporter at the failing New York Times got under Q's skin, but apparently that's what has happened.

Remember in Post 2648 when Q says "You are not safe". I now think he was warning her about a specific danger from those that outed her in those emails WikiLeaks released.

She is on the list of reporters/journalists that colluded, but she must have gone an extra mile for them. She may be privy to some very damaging information that puts her at risk. Just thinking out loud.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join