It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Could the US military unit/Q be working with Kim Dot Com to produce Q posts? He sure sounds like Q here.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Too soon?

Like I asked before, which other thing could cause such a total meltdown from the Deep State?

In order to make the moral exchange and enable KSM, all Trump would have to promise is to pull out of Afghanistan. KSM could easily claim victory then, and still meet his personal agenda.

edit on 6-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: That is, afterall, KSM's pool.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: eisegesis

This --->

What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?

When my wife had cancer several year ago, she could afford an 'off-market' drug that cured her. Such a thing does exist. Her doctor called it the rich man's drug.

Q isn't reaching/stretching on that at all.

There is one (a little blue pill) that's taken once a day. It costs $18,000 for 30 day supply, but kills cancer while enabling the person to fully function in their day-to-day routine. Health Insurance used to pay for it, but ObamaCare ended that.
edit on 1/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Re Q Post #1461:

Past statement was directed @ confirmation statements, not assumptions (+JA throw in).
These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize.
Good decoding.
Technically US 11th = SING 12th, correct?
What else might (23) refer to?
Dash v Minus?
Military.
Q

I need some help/ideas understanding "Dash v. Minus" and other aspects of this post please.

I think this gives us clues on how to apply Cryptext decodes to each line of Q posts.

(+JA : Does this tell us to take cap letters in brackets, convert to numbers and move that line forward X characters? (+JA= move line 11 chars to right)

"These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize."

"Dash v Minus" - I think Minus means move left 1 character, and Dash might mean move left by deleting the word containing it.

Dash definition:

Any thoughts/ideas gratefully devoured!

edit on 6-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello, [AS].
Once an agent, always an agent.
Q

It doesn't look the same when you copy and paste this Q post as it does on Q's page, but the ll in Hello is in bold print and it also looks like little dots ( looks like 3 dots, but my eyes aren't great ) under the A in [AS] ? ll = Loretta Lynch ?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

She has had cancer twice, and has attributed her survival partly to the medical care she received at the National Institutes of Health.

“Ever since my colorectal cancer in 1999, I have been followed by the N.I.H.,” she said in a 2013 interview. “That was very lucky for me because they detected my pancreatic cancer at a very early stage” in 2009.

www.nytimes.com...

How many people do you know that survived pancreatic cancer? After 10 yrs??
I believe quite rare, no?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

This article says no new prisoners have arrived at Guantanamo Bay.

truthout.org...

But there sure seems to be a lot of flights going there. And two invitations to the media for January alone. A lot of activity for the scant 40 prisoners who've been held for many years.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Please tell me of this pill and where I can get it for my better half robinB022 who is a member here. It is hospice time as she was too weak to take the first round of chemo but tried and messed her up worse and fast. I will pay that to give her a chance. If this is real please PM me where can I get this?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

She has had cancer twice, and has attributed her survival partly to the medical care she received at the National Institutes of Health.

“Ever since my colorectal cancer in 1999, I have been followed by the N.I.H.,” she said in a 2013 interview. “That was very lucky for me because they detected my pancreatic cancer at a very early stage” in 2009.

www.nytimes.com...

How many people do you know that survived pancreatic cancer? After 10 yrs??
I believe quite rare, no?

You are correct..

According to the American Cancer Society, for all stages of pancreatic cancer combined, the one-year relative survival rate is 20%, and the five-year rate is 7%.
Source - pancreatic.org...

Ten years means Ginsburg is the recipient of either divine intervention, or very VERY special medical treatment.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
there sure seems to be a lot of flights going there. And two invitations to the media for January alone. A lot of activity for the scant 40 prisoners who've been held for many years.

I'm sure they can hear the jet engines and notice the increased traffick.

Couldn't resist....

Here's your new cellie!

edit on 6-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Hello, [AS].
Once an agent, always an agent.
Q

It doesn't look the same when you copy and paste this Q post as it does on Q's page, but the ll in Hello is in bold print and it also looks like little dots ( looks like 3 dots, but my eyes aren't great ) under the A in [AS] ? ll = Loretta Lynch ?

That is the java-script help dialog when you hover your mouse cursor over.
Bottom portion of Q #2657

Rel explains it better below

edit on 6-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: too slow

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

MountainLaurel, the underline dots are shown when the initials are on a perp list that is included in the _javascript behind the map page... i.e. it's not in the original Q post and therefore not part of the message.

In the next post; #2658, there are 2 lines of dots that do need filling - 1st has 22 dots (7 ellipsis+1 period), 2nd has 21 dots (7x ellipsis) (partial post below):

(IRAN DEAL - PARIS ACCORD - CHINA TRADE - SYRIA - ………………….)
POWER TO DECLAS CRUCIAL DOCS TO PROVIDE THE PUBLIC W/ THE TRUTH (TRANSPARENCY).
POWER TO GIVE BACK POWER TO THE PEOPLE (AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDERS).
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.
…………………
Q

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
there sure seems to be a lot of flights going there. And two invitations to the media for January alone. A lot of activity for the scant 40 prisoners who've been held for many years.

I'm sure they can hear the jet engines and notice the increased traffick.

People all over social media are speaking of ongoing "mass arrests" and prison ships, flights, headed to GITMO. I don't believe it, because we'd hear from people (on Social Media) about their relatives, friends, colleagues being whisked away by law enforcement.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Swiss pharmaceuticals group Novartis has said it will charge $475,000 (CHF458,000) a patient for its new cancer therapy, putting it among the most expensive drugs of all time.

www.swissinfo.ch... (8/31/17)

Cyramza, $13,256 monthly cost per patient

The lung cancer indication is the biggest of the three markets that Cyramza is approved to treat. According to the National Cancer Institute, 224,210 Americans are diagnosed with lung cancer every year, and the vast majority of these are non-small cell lung cancer.

Zykadia, $13,672 monthly cost per patient

Last April, Novartis AG got the FDA to green light Zykadia four months ahead of schedule as a treatment for a very specific type of late-stage non-small cell lung cancer known as ALK-positive NSCLC.

www.fool.com... (3/28/15)

Drugs designed to trigger a patient's immune system may help boost survival for those battling lung cancer, two new studies found.

The first study found that when the immunotherapy drug Keytruda (pembrolizumab) was combined with standard chemotherapy, the chance that a patient would die within the next 11 months plummeted by more than 50 percent, compared with being treated with chemo alone.

In a similar vein, another team of researchers gave patients diagnosed with advanced lung cancer either a combination of the immunotherapy drugs Opdivo (nivolumab) and Yervoy (ipilimumab), or standard chemotherapy. Those on the two immunotherapy drugs were 42 percent less likely to see their disease progress after a year.

www.webmd.com... (4/16/18)

The following list (contained in link below), represents the top 20 prescription drugs for the treatment of cancer, in order by sales revenue, for the year 2017.

www.thebalance.com... (12/16/18)

What else at this point would she be spending money on?

Catfood and dry cleaning?

Just a "safe" guess.

edit on 6-1-2019 by eisegesis because: updated

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Unless the Neuralyzer was used.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

I am sorry for drift and wont bring it up again but it is one reason I have been away from the fight. I would give up all I can to help save her. Promises made and family lost then inheritance and then after all her years with me in sucky conditions and we get a house and some invested and banked and bam she has stage IV and all. Dont give up the fight as she wont and I am still here as outsider taking care of her. If found out any or even some of this cancer has been propagated by dark hats I would be very upset and pray that the nasties get caught before I get my heart and head healed and back out . I will carry a damn pitchfork , club , torch , whatever it takes to finish this and this will be finished. Messy or not!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

A person in Ruth's position would probably go right for the expensive medication. I don't think she'd tough it out with traditional attempts first. Vomiting, hair loss, no appetite for 6 months before asking for the expensive stuff? Nope.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

My sympathies and prayers. I hope you find it

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Could the Neuralyzer make you forget that you have a husband or wife? Zap Bill...take Hillary... Bill never misses Hillary?

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join