It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's most alarming is that President Trump is picking the very top people whom this article names. That implies that our President is either: 1.) Naïve, or, 2.) In Cahoots with the Deep State DOJ...by choice, or by "force". Both are disturbing.

You have been a pretty hardcore trump supporter so props for acknowledging the possibility that this whole Q and trump imay not be what it appears or our saviors

Sadly i havent dismissed this as being anything more than a change from one puppet master to another based on some of his actions and selections for his cabinet.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The fact that the Presidential address system sent out a message in the midst of last week's eChaos tells me maybe it was all or partly a stress test or even a feint, considering the timing.

All of those eFailures during Christmas shopping week would have been kind of serious, but it was the day after....pun not intended. It could be the very best day of the year to tweek the system.

Maybe we actually EMP'ed ourselves as a test...?

edit on 29-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How do you know the mood of people when World War One started? Remote viewing?

By studying history. Letters from the front to those at home, newspaper articles of the time ... when the news was real news.

By having two Grandfathers in that war, one who lost an eye and one that was gassed in the trenches ... etc.

P

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

It bothers me that he doesn't include facts, searchable facts, with his tweets. The actual info comes out later, after MSM debunks it with no evidence) then quietly turns out to be true.

What facts are out now?

President Trump can't divulge facts to support many of his statements about Mueller, Deep-State, etc., are because those facts were provided in Intel briefing or classified documents, or via confidential conversations.

That's why we often learn that his accusations were true, after the fact. Like Obama's FBI bugging Trump Tower. Trump knew it from FISA and INTEL briefings in early 2017. We in the public didn't know it was true, until testimonies before Congress, and various documents were made public this year.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What's most alarming is that President Trump is picking the very top people whom this article names. That implies that our President is either: 1.) Naïve, or, 2.) In Cahoots with the Deep State DOJ...by choice, or by "force". Both are disturbing.

You have been a pretty hardcore trump supporter so props for acknowledging the possibility that this whole Q and trump imay not be what it appears or our saviors

I'm still a staunch Trump supporter for his America First policies (Tax cuts, Bringing Troops Home, Making Countries Pay Their Share, Trade Deals, Border Wall, Punishing Traffickers, etc..).

It's only in the area of Trump vs DOJ and Trump vs MSM where I have doubts about the sincerity of his complaints.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Foreign cyberattack hits Los Angeles Times, Tribune newspapers across the country, triggering delays and distribution problems

A cyberattack that appears to have originated from outside the United States caused major printing and delivery disruptions at several newspapers...

The attack led to distribution delays in the Saturday edition of The Times, the San Diego Union-Tribune, the Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun and several other major newspapers that operate on a shared production platform. It also stymied distribution of the West Coast editions of the Wall Street Journal and New York Times, which are all printed at the Los Angeles Times’ Olympic printing plant in downtown Los Angeles.

They are probing our infrastructure.

Stay tuned.

Connect the dots.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

When "they" are able to totally fry the electronics at CNN and MSNBC, that group will officially be allies of the U.S..

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Am I understanding what the people on that twitter are trying to say?

That the deep state caused the 911 outage?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sostratus
Something has changed, I do not have a twitter account but I do read twitters accounts occasionally - especially President Trumps

In the past it always showed accounts such as White House, HRC, Obama, etc in the "You may also like" column on the RH side of screen

Today it has changed;

DJT

Sos, I hit the refresh on the twit/like area, it seems to bring up your regular panel of links.

Maybe it's to reinforce people's thoughts suggesting to listen to what these people are saying?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Does the U.S. Owe China money, or does China owe the U.S. money? It'd be nice if both owed each other, and cancelled out the debt totally, wouldn't it?

y'know, I think that's what just might be coming, call it a "global reset" ... and all the Bad Players 'funds' will also be 'repatriated' and that's into the Trillions in itself

Yeah good call Care, I too th ink a "limited Global Reset" is on the cards, esp after the US return to the Gold backed dollar, wow, maybe then they'll give China their money back but in US dollars (again lol) which would keep the US dollar as the global standard currency which would help maintain economic stability while making such an epic change!

wow, talk about amazing times!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

a reply to: pheonix358

Sounds like you're disappointed by what you're learning too.

There are moves and counter moves. 40 CIA operatives in the House, all voted in by We The People. Now that is a problem.

As I keep saying, it will take a while!

P

No you're Not 'happy' to 'wait a while' even though You say it will 'take a while' You Want 'something special' just for the anons, gee mate, after many intelligent, thoughtful posts, including half of this one, you say this!!

It is however, time to let the Annons have some payback.

Why so? Becoz they 'deserve it'? Follow the Plan and IF The Plan doesn't say "give the anons the 'gift' of a 'high profile arrest' it aint gonna happen!

How can you of all people who KNOW it's "moves and countermoves" and will take some time Expect The Plan to include "a couple of high profile arrests thanking the chans"!? don't be ridiculous!

The Plan is for everybody, don't be so self centered as to think just becoz you are 'sick of waiting' that The Plan should be changed to include 0.000001% of the Global Population! Feeling 'special' are we?

Get Real mate

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I hope you're in a position to give advice to key decision makers. You have clarity of thought with complex financial interactions. Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The Plan is for everybody, don't be so self centered as to think just becoz you are 'sick of waiting' that The Plan should be changed to include 0.000001% of the Global Population! Feeling 'special' are we? Get Real mate

No, Johnny, I am watching the whole thing unfold and in my considered opinion, if Q or DJT don't give We The People something, they will take matters into their own hands and the US of A will be plunged into a civil war.

No one wants that except the NWO.

Perhaps you should read a bit more before lambasting people.

Like many, I am following crumbs. Unlike many here, I have been watching since 1985 and wondering where it will stop. Did you live through the Cold War, the constant threat of Nuclear War?

Were you alive for the Cuban Missile Crisis? I was. Terrifying it was.

What I was saying is that if something is not shown ... and soon ... then the awoken people may just do things themselves. It would start with a few lone wolfs and then a showdown between the people and the Police will escalate because ... Police ... and it will be on for young and old.

I say, let us try to avoid that.

All the boards discussing Q are read by Q Team, they are measuring the pulse of the people.

I hope they get it right, otherwise a great many Patriots will die.

P

ETA. Your attitude stank BTW. I am not impressed.
edit on 30/12/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Does the U.S. Owe China money, or does China owe the U.S. money? It'd be nice if both owed each other, and cancelled out the debt totally, wouldn't it?

This is a very interesting video on the subject....Beware, watching it keeps crashing my computer ?

Not sure I believe all of this, but it does connect some dots and has a lot of synchronicity with what I have observed and experienced personally.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The Plan is for everybody, don't be so self centered as to think just becoz you are 'sick of waiting' that The Plan should be changed to include 0.000001% of the Global Population! Feeling 'special' are we? Get Real mate

No, Johnny, I am watching the whole thing unfold and in my considered opinion, if Q or DJT don't give We The People something, they will take matters into their own hands and the US of A will be plunged into a civil war.

What I was saying is that if something is not shown ... and soon ... then the awoken people may just do things themselves. It would start with a few lone wolfs and then a showdown between the people and the Police will escalate because ... Police ... and it will be on for young and old.

I say, let us try to avoid that.

All the boards discussing Q are read by Q Team, they are measuring the pulse of the people.

I hope they get it right, otherwise a great many Patriots will die.

P

ETA. Your attitude stank BTW. I am not impressed.

Mate, who's "we the people" exactly? What %age of American's not just are 'aware of Q' But ALSO understand 'the level of deception' that has been played on them in the past?

What do you think would happen IF HRC or even 'a few dirty senators' were publicly arrested? How do you think (the currently rabid) DNC supporters would behave? You think they'd be like "yeah, NP's man"?

And it would begin exactly as you say, with a few crazies at first but who knows what would happen next?

TBH I'd rather not know, but as was said "If the public knew what we are doing we wouldn't be able to walk down the street they'd hang us from the lightpoles"

BTW aren't the Bronfman's and everyone they're attached to not 'high profile' enough for you?

Not to mention the "10 days of darkness"

be well internet friend

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

"I dont buy the solar storm storm story. So the solar storm only affected century link? Why not all internet? All power?"

happens alot.
hisz.rsoe.hu...
nationwide.
the transformers are the giveaway but as our comms tech grid gets bigger so does its exposure.
there was alot of this a few years back when the sun was a little more active.
this one was february
www.inverse.com...
not manmade
california probably
this, no

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately the media has positioned itself as an enemy. All you folks boohooing this simply are playing into complacency.

December 30, 2018

Washington Post reporter shocked by fraudulent reporting

Below are some excerpts from Lane’s piece. Everything he complains about in the fraudulent German pieces could be said about the U.S media. My guess is that the Der Spiegel writer knew he could get awards by repeating what is written and said in the U.S media, with few ever questioning what he wrote. He knew they would go along.

The media constructs and advances a narrative every day, deciding what to report, how to report and what not to report. Most often the narrative coincides with Democrat talking points seeking to push the Democrat agenda and destroy Trump and Republicans.

God bless
edit on 12302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

I'm not predicting that something will happen by a certain deadline. I'm wondering why no high-profile deep state people have been charged criminally. I don't think even former Asst FBI Director Andy McCabe has been indicted yet.

How do you know the mood of people when World War One started? Remote viewing?

Care, they haven't committed crimes that are actionable. They have committed policy violations. If you work at Starbucks and fail to wear your uniform it is a policy violation not a jailable offense. Comey stated CORRECTLY, if he had done what HRC did he'd get a hand slap, not jail.

Here is where folks struggle and I get it. I have said over and over again. The "laws" for going to jail are for you and I, not those at the top. The laws are not for them at all. Their moral system (DNA) sees their effort to control the human cattle by any means possible as not only reasonable but GODLY.

Could DJT order his DOJ to arrest X and charge them with screwing up? Maybe, honestly maybe. But even so, how would your life change if McCabe was charged with X and got a two year multi-million dollar trial paid for by you only for it to end with "he was following orders and is covered, but he will serve 3 weeks for an expense violation?"

Q has pointed out, rightly, that most of the high level folks will go down for treason - which requires the military, which requires gitmo, which requires new infrastructure, which requires contracts done under obama and bush to be redone so countries getting screwed don't go to war, which requires an entire systemic recreation of the DOJ - and demands enough of the public be awake to deal with it.

What folks in school were taught about the justice system was to mind control them into accepting the terms of that reality. The Elite were never taught those things because those rules did not apply to them. The CEO at Starbucks does not wear a uniform, so the barista screaming he's in violation of dress code is more sad then comical.

Lesson in all of this. The tens of thousands of laws, with millions of malleable words are all for you and I - not for those who write them. Why do we insist on the laws to control us? Why do we demand a new law to control us at every turn? Why can we go to jail or be fined for every action we take - EVERY SINGLE ACTION? Forget about them, what about us, why do we accept this?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sostratus
Something has changed, I do not have a twitter account but I do read twitters accounts occasionally - especially President Trumps

In the past it always showed accounts such as White House, HRC, Obama, etc in the "You may also like" column on the RH side of screen

Today it has changed;

DJT

Sos, I hit the refresh on the twit/like area, it seems to bring up your regular panel of links.

Maybe it's to reinforce people's thoughts suggesting to listen to what these people are saying?

That's how M A.L.I.C.E. works

Have you researched the odd US story about the hoard of gold in the Philippines? The unraveling of the gold vs paper gold is another hornets nest. To make that alone work is madness, for about the CF/HRC stuff as being complex.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mueller has arrested several individuals for merely "lying". Hasn't Hillary, Strzok, Comey, Lynch, or any other top officials lied to Congress or the FBI?

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join