It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"q" come get your uncle

“To be honest, it’s not a wall,” Kelly said.

“The president still says ‘wall’ — oftentimes frankly he’ll say ‘barrier’ or ‘fencing,’ now he’s tended toward steel slats. But we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration, when we asked people what they needed and where they needed it.”

“If you want to stop illegal immigration, stop U.S. demand for drugs, and expand economic opportunity” in Central America, he said.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
= 1032 =
Q Discloses The Truth

edit on 30-12-2018 by eisegesis because: quacks like a duck

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
hello. thank u. i trying to get this video to u. i dont no if its impoortant. ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACRgM9rX5UE
i dont no how to post videos
edit on Sun Dec 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: broke the link as it froze my browser

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justinajr
hello. thank u. i trying to get this video to u. i dont no if its impoortant. www.youtube.com...

There may be something to see !!

😉

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

hello. thank u. i trying to get this video to u. i dont no if its impoortant. www.youtube.com...

Watching it now.
So far very interesting...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No everyone lies, including Trump and "q"

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pulled this name from the notebook: Naomi Pannell
Tracked to:
Naomi Esther-Ruth Pannell (Montana)

FB:

Naomi Esther-Ruth Pannell reviewed Richland County, Montana —
U need to bring ur mk ultra hospital sidney health care center to task before God does it for you.

Regarding THIS place:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That notebook is AMAZING!
LINK TO FILES (DropBox) - Under 'Comments'
www.youtube.com...
Archive

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
NOTE BOOK: Monica Peterson-Code Name: Mangos

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

this was important? i was tryin to so hard get it in here.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It appears to be VERY important.
Thank you so much for posting it.
This notebook needs ALL our attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i dont no what to do to help. i want to wish i could help like mom but it dont no how. im just looking at links she looks at when b4 she died.
i will help mor if i no how.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

i dont no what to do to help. i want to wish i could help like mom but it dont no how. im just looking at links she looks at when b4 she died.
i will help mor if i no how.

Good to have you here with us, JJ.
This notebook is one of the more interesting leads I've seen yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
DJT tweet

“It turns out to be true now, that the Department of Justice and the FBI, under President Obama, rigged the investigation for Hillary and really turned the screws on Trump, and now it looks like in a corrupt & illegal way. The facts are out now. Whole Hoax exposed. @JesseBWatters
7:15 PM - 29 Dec 2018

Interesting, the quote above has an open ended quote mark (").

“Absolutely nothing” (on Russian Collusion). Kimberley Strassel, The Wall Street Journal. The Russian Collusion fabrication is the greatest Hoax in the history of American politics. The only Russian Collusion was with Hillary and the Democrats!
7:01 PM - 29 Dec 2018

Now I'm pretty sure when I looked earlier this was had the same open ended quote mark too - now changed.

"The facts are out now" is a statement of truth it would seem.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mueller has arrested several individuals for merely "lying". Hasn't Hillary, Strzok, Comey, Lynch, or any other top officials lied to Congress or the FBI?

I think the argument being made is the Special Counsel is a rogue system accountable to none as it stands under the Clinton era alterations. The "arrests" have been labeled as Mueller looking to create a crime, then find perjury, then...

DJT and the DOJ as it is now being recreated, is actually looking to establish procedure and law that works for the people, so they are doing things according to the rules as opposed to just ransacking the world.

FWIW, my sense is that they have been playing the very long con. Look for the house to start impeachment proceedings on day one based on collusion. Look for them to fast track it. Look for RM to shut it all down by saying he's got nothing. Look for declas to implode it all with Whitaker taking the hit and delivering the pain until his job is done.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It appears to be VERY important.
Thank you so much for posting it.
This notebook needs ALL our attention.

Course I'm curious but,.... is that d'load free of trojans & virii ? Does that video say where these files originated; how did she get them?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

When I posted that Donald Trump tweet to this thread last night, I removed that strange quotation mark, thinking it was just a typo error on his part.

What does it mean when you type someone's Twitter handle at the end of your Tweet, like President Trump did last night with Jesse Watters?
edit on 12/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Did not notice the missing end quotation mark till you mentioned it but Jesse hasn't tweeted or retweeted anything since Dec 22 so where is that quote source??

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It means it was a direct quote from Jesse. I think Trump just made a typo by not using quotation marks to close the quote.

I watched the episode of Jesse interviewing Carter Page. If I remember correctly, it was from that interview this past week. Since it was a holiday week, the interview may have been a re-run of a previous interview he had had with Page.

edit on 30-12-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

if fo to her chanel she post a video first telling she gong to post a video. i dont no. my mom likes her so when lloking at thethings on mom s computer i went to her video. im just learning so pls dont be mad. it seems like good stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join