It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kelly to leave White House at the End of the Year

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's been expected for a while but now confirmation that general Kelly is set to leave the White House , the relationship between John Kelly and the President has been speculated on for a while but it's now said they are no longer on speaking terms.

Mr Kelly's expected departure means Mr Trump will have had three chiefs of staff and three national security advisers since taking office in January 2017, the BBC's North America Correspondent Anthony Zurcher says.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Three's the magic number.

edit on 8-12-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Surprising ?
Color me orange

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Didn't say it was surprising it's just confirmation of what was expected.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good old Trump, he will break many records from that big white house.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
He will and has

Highest stock market
Lowest unemployment in most to all groups

The highest free rent tab ever. He lives in so many people’s heads, yet he doesn’t pay a dime.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
He will and has

Highest stock market

The highest free rent tab ever. He lives in so many people’s heads, yet he doesn’t pay a dime.

And his supporters still dont give any credit to Obama’s administration for instigating the policies that have been the foundation of that growth.
edit on 8-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He will and has

Highest stock market

And his supporters still dont give any credit to Obama’s administration for instigating the policies that have been the foundation of that growth.

Probably because he didn't deserve any, besides taking a 18-24 month recession and making it last 8 years.

Unless you could point out to me the policies he enacted to turn the economy around...

Because even he said it wasn't possible, the jobs were not coming back and his job was to manage a declining economy, remember?

3% GDP was impossible, remember?

But keep spinning it...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I love that Trump supporters have such a pitiful understanding of economics they think that Trump turned the economy round in 18 months while mostly still following obama era taxation policies and ignore that the economy was starting to see the start of the boost before Obama left office.

Anyway it’s a off topic issue.

Why can trump not keep a chief of staff longer than most people keep a toothbrush?

edit on 8-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

He will and has

Highest stock market

Dude Obama was an actual terrorist.
Wtf is wrong with Obama supporters?

He literally legalized propaganda against us before leaving office.
He ALONE ushered in this giant psyop we are all living in right now designed to keep people uninformed.

This sh!tstorm obama dreamed up could actually end the world.

When you destabilize the US, everyone else will follow

But cheer on the enemy some more because of his party or skin color, or you like the way he talks...lol

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As the saying goes there's a Trump tweet for everything Trump

"3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda."

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I was no Obama fan boy I wrote several threads calling him out.

My only point was that it is absurd to pretend that current economic growth is all down to Trump when it started under Obama.

Regardless that’s not really the topic of the thread,

It’s about how crap Trumps choice of appointments seems to have been

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
what a sad state of affairs where our government is required to subsidize most industries in order to survive

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
At least this Chief Of Staff probably wasn't guilty of treason? Unlike... many of the other people Trump has employed who have already plead guilty to various crimes.

How much do you want to bet he'll turn and hand in evidence now against Trump?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you actually lived here and ran a business, I might give your opinion a little more thought.

You are just parroting news garbage from your new found US sport politics for entertainment.

Obama couldn't have been any worse for American businesses or employees.

The instability he caused with healthcare alone ended massive amounts of jobs and split people into uninsured, part-time positions across the country.

Business was at a standstill waiting for the next bs to come down the pipes.

The only winners were Obama and insurance companies.

The boom is from businesses getting back to business, finding more confidence.

"What Obama did" jfc dude

Get outa here with that lie.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Kelly being replaced by nick Ayers, maybe. That's not draining the swamp....

Or perhaps getting ready for Pense to take over. Even the GOP see's the handwriting on the wall.

www.rawstory.com...
[edit by]edit on 8-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Obama wasn't a terrorist. I thought this thread was about Trump chief of staff quitting..

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
do you guys ever get bored of mind numbingly arguing the same thing over and over and over again without ever providing any evidence to support your position?

it's one mindless platitude after another
edit on 8-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That’s fine, you obviously have a different perspective than I do and while I diagree with your opinion I can acsept a difference in opinion.

I think this thread is about how Trump can’t keep hold of a commander in chief and that should be the topic of discussion.

So why do you think he has so far now been proven 3 times to have made a bad choice for this critical post?

I think it is a symptom of his poor leadership and chaotic running of government what about you

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

He will and has

Highest stock market

Fair enough, Obama's administration created many of the regulations Trump repealed in order to jump-start the economy.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join