It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Jews killed Jesus" - this is said too often, in truth we all did.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Quite often I hear an anti-Semitic statement justified with "they killed the Messiah". In fact it was technically a distinctly non-Jewish Roman government who sentenced him for starting an uprising and a Roman soldier who carried out the sentence. The Jews of course did instigate the proceedings and their own records show that it was for crimes of blasphemy and sorcery. This is in reference to claiming to be equal with or being God himself as well as performing miracles. So who's fault is it that he died? It's your fault, and my fault. He laid down his life as a sacrifice for all the world's sin. This is a reference to sin=death as shown in ancient sacrifice commands and the original slaughter of an animal by God to make clothing to ease the consequences of the sins of Adam and Eve. So this was his choice, he died for anyone who will accepting him. American, Roman, Jew, Gentile, etc. God is not a racist, he loves everyone enough to die for them, so do not use his love to justify your racism.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't know what tinker toy Bible you're reading (or have had read to you), but nowhere does it say that sin equals death. If you can't get this nuance correct, I don't see how you can be counted on to provide any intelligent commentary on the subject.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well he was sentenced to death by the Jews to die, but then some dumbass Legionnaire stabbed him with a spear.

And now it said to be the most powerful weapon on the planet.
edit on 7-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Uh,, no..

The bible is referring to spiritual death.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
None of us did.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

I thought some Italians killed him. Some local jews just wanted him dead. They didn't actually want to kill him, but the Italians were there, they had this occupying force with swords and stuff. It just kind of happened.

Jews didn't kill Jesus. Rome did. Then Rome propped up an effigy of the dead Christ (crucifix) and used him to convert the world to a universal religion (at the time).

edit on 12 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Today i found out that i murdered jesus. Wow.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Killed?
Didn't he come back to life three days later though?..

I wasn't there. So don't blame me.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I suppose that's a more important point. Good job.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Is it true that Jesus started to get some heat due to the low bids on jobs in B'Hem? In one story, He under-bid another carpenter by a whole 1/3!!!

With Jesus' Naming Day right around the corner, no better time to remind folks that Jesus would be the LAST GUY advocating chopping down a perfectly LIVING tree and then decorate it with flashing lights and shiny trinkets and then stuff "presents" (forgetting Your 'presence') which also have enough bling to please a gypsy, yeah, thats about right...

Don't forget Horus, as it is also His Naming Day and the similarities don't stop there...

And Your "rule book" also has a guy named "Noah" see how much Noah has in common with Gilgamesh...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Killed?
Didn't he come back to life three days later though?..

I wasn't there. So don't blame me.

And then He just blended in in the Middle East and didn't stick out at all w/His Blue eyes and Honey Brown hair, not everyone knows this but J was the first to attain the "Shimmering Belt" it is about 12 levels above Black Belt, that is how He survived w/the pistachio merchants...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

In the end it does not matter who killed him..
he died for our sins, as in all of us.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
In the end it does not matter who killed him..
he died for our sins, as in all of us.

I submit to you that I've never sinned. Which makes me a good stone throwing candidate.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I like the words so much.

Evil. Live backwards.
Sinned. Dennis backwards.

Do you know anyone called Dennis? Maybe that's it.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yep, and Paul said he got mysteries revealed from God ........from the begining....that we all would be included in the program. We know the story of God dying for us, and He knew this when He told Moses His name at the burning bush

I will be what I will be.....the tetragrammon for the name means ...behold the hand, behold the nail

HE knew then He would give His life

The devils bargain nowadays, and God said we are computers with Him in this

Something bad happened, blood is required to fix it all, so He paid the price for us, you believe that?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Most Roman legionnairessoldiers were not even Italian never mind Romans
Your assumption fails immediately
Rome paid anyone to serve and used conquered soldiers

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

And Your "rule book" also has a guy named "Noah" see how much Noah has in common with Gilgamesh...

Funny you choose to believe by faith that the Gilgamesh narrative is the original and first as opposed to Noah
Again, funny you believe that the Gilgamesh narrative is different narrative from the Noah story not the same story

Funny how you say “your rule book” directing your angst at Christians but that “ rule book” is a Jewish rule book that has rules for Jews to live by
Funny you don’t know the difference between the Old Testament and the New
Funny that you think you have any capacity to comment

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Since I'm here I think I'll tell you what the big disaster was in the first century for the Jews. The death of Jesus Christ was simply collateral damage to what the real disaster was. And that was the death of John the Baptist.

Why John the Baptist's death was the real disaster is this.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

In killing John the Baptist the Malachi 4-6 curse was triggered. And it's a bad one. I found the details of the curse in the book of Hosea and the day of Jezreel prophecy. It's a top level Leviticus 26 curse where the nation is destroyed and the people are killed or taken away as slaves. But here's the most important detail about the day of Jezreel prophecy. The time frame of the prophecy. Here's the verse.

Hosea 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The days are thousand year periods of time. In killing John the Baptist it put the first century Apocalypse on a 2000 year detour. The curse is still running. And that's the real first century disaster for the Jews.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

This is in reference to claiming to be equal with or being God himself as well as performing miracles. So who's fault is it that he died? It's your fault, and my fault.

The Jews did what they need to do. To uphold Moses Laws against blasphemy. Jesus happen to be a Jews, who knew very well Moses Teaching. Thus, Jesus knew the consequences of blasphemy.

I never ask to be born in this world. I never ask to be sinned. How is it my fault?

He laid down his life as a sacrifice for all the world's sin. This is a reference to sin=death as shown in ancient sacrifice commands and the original slaughter of an animal by God to make clothing to ease the consequences of the sins of Adam and Eve. So this was his choice, he died for anyone who will accepting him. American, Roman, Jew, Gentile, etc. God is not a racist, he loves everyone enough to die for them, so do not use his love to justify your racism.

Correct. He died for ANYONE WHO ACCEPT HIM AS WHAT? AS A TRIUNE GOD? My God, YHWH, god of Abraham, Moses, Isaiah, Elijah, David, Solomon and etc.. never teach such blasphemy. So is it my fault to reject christian's god Jesus, when my God YHWH instruct me to worship HIM Alone in fullness? Jesus did not save the world. He did not died for me. He died for those who worship him as god. The only reason why I follow his way, is because I believe his Father, Our Father in Heaven, will never burden us with ridiculous and stupid over 600+ Mosaic Laws in Judaism and Islam. If I have to follow over 600+ Laws, I will never ascend into Heaven, because it is not possible to NOT to sin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join