It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some topics, maybe they find your interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
* NC-9 scandal: More than a thousand absentee ballots possibly destroyed (Source). Comment "I don’t quite understand why every national Democrat with a platform isn’t talking about NC 9. If the shoe were on the other foot..." (Source)

* Saudi-funded lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump’s hotel after 2016 election (Source). Comment "Trump is for sale and EVERYONE knows it. A Mar-Lago membership is the Silver Plan, occupying Trump properties is the Gold Plan and building Trump towers is the Oligarch Plan." (Source)

* North Carolina candidate paid $428k to consulting firm linked to alleged ballot tampering (Source). Comment "Leslie McCrae Dowless was convicted of felony fraud in 1992 in Iredell County, according to court records. Dowless and his wife were accused of taking out an insurance policy on a dead man and collecting nearly $165,000 from his death, according to a 1991 Fayetteville Observer article. He served more than six months of a two-year prison sentence, according to court records.

This is the guy many GOP candidates are hiring to help with their campaigns. Including Mark Meadows." (Source)

* Ajit Pai admits Russia interfered in net neutrality process amidst lawsuit (Source). Comment "Ajit Pai tried to conceal the interference of a hostile foreign power in a domestic matter because it benefited his political agenda." (Source)

* Trump On Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up (Source). My comment: He might be right. Comment "He said the quiet part out loud again" (Source)

* and an oldy but a goldy and I likey: Rudy Giuliani Goes Full Conspiracy Theory Because He Doesn't Understand The Internet (Source). Funny comment "And Giuliani says that because "Helsinki.either" didn't become a hyperlink, it means Twitter - #ING TWITTER - is an anti-Trump organisation." (Source)

I could do this all day long, it is just far too entertaining.. In a saddening way, because these are REAL problems, REAL events, not some stories or conspiracies (okay, sometimes it sounds like one, and there even might be a hint of conspiracy but not really).

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I could do this all day long,

Yeah, we all could. The problem isn't "conspiracy theories" though. The problem is peoples apathy towards doing something about it.

You find it entertaining? Are you entertained?

Of course you are because you've dug up some confirmation bias. Good job!
edit on 6122018 by Wide-Eyes because: Add quote

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Trump is a con man that's not conformation bias, and as entertaining as trump is he is not funny which is an integral part of entertainment, trump is more like watching a slow motion train wreck, its awful and many will die but its so hard to look away.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I could do this all day long,

Yeah, we all could. The problem isn't "conspiracy theories" though. The problem is peoples apathy towards doing something about it.

You find it entertaining? Are you entertained?

Of course you are because you've dug up some confirmation bias. Good job!

Dude, don't make this about me. I am not important. Do you not have any comments or opinions about the real matters?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Reddit used as a source 5 times?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Reddit used as a source 5 times?

You -did- see the original sources included, did you?
If not, there are optometricians to help.

And that there are voices outside your filter-bubble, you should be more accepting to that. See, I do that every day I look at ATS myself - it is a challenge, it is a mystery, it is an adventure. I like to challenge my views (although I had rarely found the cause to change them coming from ATS).

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

anything remotely close to criticism of the trump admin will be met by the above responses; as if you're making it all up despite actuality.

it's a new age for politics- populism.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I knew that before.

But I wanted to give people the chance to challenge their views, their filter-bubbles, and to read something which might not have been on their radar recently or with a different take.

Not a single person commented on a singular item on the list.

I think I will try to challenge peoples' views further on.
Personally I get no kicks out of it, but maybe some people start to think about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Seriously?!

"Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment! " (Abraham Lincoln, 1855)

Na, fake news. It was An. Merkel.
If she would write something whiney like this, we would doubt her mental stability.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ah yes.

More anti-Trump "topics" for "absorption" 😎

new topics

top topics

join