It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's being seen in wave of sightings in North Wales, U.K.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There seems to be a wave of sightings coming from the North Wales area of the U.K. as mentioned in this article. And there have been a number of sightings as we know, very recently off the Irish Coast seen by some Canadian pilots.
These particular sighting is of a diamond shaped or sphere shaped object or object as a number of people are seen objects like this.

A security guard claims to have spotted a "massive" UFO hovering over North Wales. Jon Waring spotted a "crystal shape object" hovering over Caerwys at around 6am on Tuesday, November 27 while he was at work. The ex-soldier and former light aircraft pilot from Towyn, shared pictures and a video of the "bright light" that he says quickly disappeared when the sun came up after 7am. He described the UFO that was near an illuminated telecommunication tower as being a "quarter of the size of the moon". Jon, who has been flying light aircraft for more than a decade, said he was "one million percent" certain it was not an aircraft.

Jon comments:

"I've never seen anything like it and I did 12 years in the army," he said. "I've no idea what it was, I wouldn't even like to take a guess.

Jon is a pilot and said this was like nothing he has ever seen.

I've been a pilot myself for 11 years and it's nothing like I've ever seen before. It was a pure bright white light that was lit up all around." READ MORE Pilots report UFO sightings off Irish coast prompting investigation Jon said the object "didn't budge" or even alter position until the sky became light. He added: "It just disappeared when it started to go light. Whoever was out at the time would definitely have seen it, it was hard to miss it. "I got some pictures and filmed it on my phone, but they don't do it justice at all. "I've always been very open minded to that kind of thing, but I have no idea what it was.

Ufo investigator Russ Kellert said he received a call from someone who saw the same thing earlier in the morning:

UFO investigator Russ Kellett who has spent decades looking into the Berwyn Mountains mystery, said he received a report of a similar object in the same area on Sunday. 'I can't believe it' "I can't believe it. On Sunday, I got a call from a lady in the Flintshire area who said she'd seen a diamond shape object flying over the area early in the morning. READ MORE Witnesses needed to help solve North Wales' greatest UFO mystery "She said she was looking out of her window and when she looked up, she said she saw something glistening. She said it was very big and that it was towards the coast, looking towards Llandudno way. "She described it as a very bright glowing diamond, with a tint of colour to it. She was taken aback by it, she said she'd never seen anything like it before.

Kellert mentioned the wave of recent sightings:

Mr Kellett who said there is an "ongoing wave of reports" from North Wales at the moment added some believe the diamond shape UFO's are "two flying triangles linked together". "I've heard of them before, but they are not as popular and aren't sighted as often as other objects," he said. READ MORE North Wales X File special - Berwyn Mountains 'UFO crash' map revealed Earlier this month, he claims a man from North Wales reported witnessing an unidentified object with "bright lights" flying very quickly over Llandudno from the Irish Sea early in the morning. He says another man, from Ireland, also contacted him with an identical report following a similar experience on the same day. It comes after the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) is investigating claims of bright lights and UFOs off the south-west coast of Ireland.

Images within story:

i2-prod.dailypost.co.uk... Caerwys-at-around-6am-on-No.jpg

i2-prod.dailypost.co.uk... und-6am-on-November-27-hover.jpg

source

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Filmed about 9 days previous. Looks the same type of thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
they do indeed. I would describe those as rather orb like as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have an intuitive feeling, we are going to start seeing more, and more of these types of large crystal orbs. Awareness is key.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Lol.. videoing a video of a white spot in black screen? Thats a fail. Even for north wales standards..

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Filmed about 9 days previous. Looks the same type of thing.

What is that even supposed to be? Try as I might I don't know if it's a reflection of a video, a phone, a reflection of a phone, a video screen of a phone, a video of a reflection of a screen of a phone...
Damm!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Under guidance we were shown how to make a triangular system that interlocked with a square 'airlock' craft. This craft took four triangles to a 'wing', and after the eight was attached, it became a super massive 'phoenix lights' chevron.

There are many types now - manned, unmanned, supply, experimentation, and escape pods of a diamond shaped nature."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wonder if it's the green lady or some other recon aircraft being seen on the way to fly over Russia.

Wouldn't be the first time some spy plane would be seen as a UFO.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Might have been the coastguard/NW police chopper. They were searching the River Dee for a person in the water near Connah's Quay. This was reported in the same newspaper.

But if he was looking from Towyn to the E/SE towards Caerwys then Venus is suspiciously in that general direction and as the sun comes up it begins to vanish.

Source : timeanddate.com

Failing that then I'd say swamp gas.

edit on 30/11/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

A sci-fi book came out earlier this year entitled 'diamonds in the sky' , I wonder if people have read the book and are now seeing these diamonds i the sky.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Best guess is an out of focus star/planet, been filmed on poor quality camera, being filmed again onto another phone, have these people no idea how to share files but they have "smart" phones?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Don’t forget meteors and optical illusions!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
all fake

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JayJay77Project Blue Beam or Project Firesign.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It is Venus. Yet another person fooled by the planet. Why do these people never have an app like Stellarium on their phones?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I think the biggest clue it was Venus...

Jon said the object "didn't budge" or even alter position until the sky became light

And it perfectly fits the scenario looking E/SE from Towyn.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

it will be of interest in the coming months if sightings continue.

consider the first batch of hinkeley c (sp) mud recently dumped a few miles off the welsh coastline by edf and it's dispersal patterns. all that plutonius shimmering and as fresh as the day it was excreted.

f

top topics

join