It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima - the work of the security services of Israel and the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Excuse me Mr Troll, you're not trolling now by any chance are you?
I get the impression this is less about Israels Fukushima escapades and more about you having yourself abit of fun at the expense of people much more knowledgeable than yourself.
For me, I think this gave you away...
"Russian troll"
Plus the overall fact you must have known no-one would take the premise of your OP(taken from a blog in 2011)seriously.
Like really, stuxnet?? Even a nobody like me knows that it affected the Iranians centrifuge operations and could have had no possible affect on Fukushima.

edit on 30-11-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Considering that a nuke couldn't have caused the Japanese tsunami, it's kind of pointless to blame someone.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here’s my question, this is from one of the links in Wikipedia . It’s from

37th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2011), Melbourne, Australia", 7–10 November 2011.

The one part said:

Stuxnet’s design and architecture are not domain-specific and it could be tailored as a platform for attacking modern supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and PLC systems (e.g., in factory assembly lines or power plants), the majority of which reside in Europe, Japan and the US.[5]

This guy says that Stuxnet CAN be utilized for power plants with some tweaking.

Sounds like to me, that it could have been used on a power plant in japan and this was know since at least 2011.

Now was it? That’s a different question

papers.duckdns.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: RussianTroll

All I've said is that you seem to consistently spout propaganda aimed at blaming the US for anything and everything.

The scenario you alleged in your OP is evidence of this - it has been well and truly debunked, yet still you persist.

Emotions haven't driven my perspective on this, facts have....something that seems you are either incapable of or unwilling to understand.

So again, please show where anything I've posted can be considered propaganda.

My friend, Russians have a saying: “How many do not cry
  "Halva, halvah" in the mouth will not be sweet. "
I wanted a reasoned point and see your "debunking")))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Excuse me Mr Troll, you're not trolling now by any chance are you?
I get the impression this is less about Israels Fukushima escapades and more about you having yourself abit of fun at the expense of people much more knowledgeable than yourself.

If each troll would give arguments, facts and sources, then this would be called a scientific conference))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm not claiming to have debunked anything personally, but two members have well and truly proven your alleged version of events as completely false and incorrect.

As I said, facts have driven my viewpoint....yours is based on what?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well if hyperbole is game here, the exact cause of Fukushima's calamity was a Tsunami. Let us get the chain of events correct.

HATING the POP-UP advertisements. They are overwhelming the experience here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm not claiming to have debunked anything personally, but two members have well and truly proven your alleged version of events as completely false and incorrect.

As I said, facts have driven my viewpoint....yours is based on what?

My friend, you probably do not know how scientific disputes and brainstorming occur. In civilized countries, brainstorming occurs only with 3 components: the generator of ideas, the critic and the analyst. The generator of ideas puts forward many of the most absurd ideas. Critic refuses all ideas convincingly. The analyst in their argument finds the grain of truth. This is how brainstorming takes place.

All the rest is propaganda.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The term you're looking for is "mental masturbation"

That's what happens when the original premise is so flawed that anything that follows is a waste of time.
A nuke is not capable of making a tsunami like the one that hit Japan or the seismic shock that was recorded. Therefore any discussion on who "caused" the situation is purely mental masturbation.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's what happens when the original premise is so flawed that anything that follows is a waste of time.
A nuke is not capable of making a tsunami like the one that hit Japan or the seismic shock that was recorded. Therefore any discussion on who "caused" the situation is purely mental masturbation.

As for onanism, I rely on your opinion. I am not an expert in this.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Dont sell yourself short.
I'm sure you know more about the subject than you do nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Garbage thread, not even good enough for LOL.

As both TheRedneck and chr0naut have shown, Stixnet could not have done what is claimed in the OP.

With regards to the BS about the M9.1 quake as having been triggered by a nuke, here's why that is crap. First off a nuclear blast has a completely different seismic signature than am earthquake and the two different signatures are easily distinguished.

Secondly a nuclear detonation simply cannot be hidden due to the nature of signal propagation. Seismometers around the world would have detected any such blast and scientists as well as amateur enthusiasts would be able to show the signature with openly available data.

Garbage thread is garbage.
edit on 30-11-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Dont sell yourself short.
I'm sure you know more about the subject than you do nuclear weapons.

It is because of this that you lose all wars)))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Garbage thread, not even good enough for LOL.

As both TheRedneck and chr0naut have shown, Stixnet could not have done what is claimed in the OP.

With regards to the BS about the M9.1 quake as having been triggered by a nuke, here's why that is crap. First off a nuclear blast has a completely different seismic signature than am earthquake and the two different signatures are easily distinguished.

Secondly a nuclear detonation simply cannot be hidden due to the nature of signal propagation. Seismometers around the world would have detected any such blast and scientists as well as amateur enthusiasts would be able to show the signature with openly available data.

Garbage thread is garbage.

Scream louder "I won." Can someone believe)))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Which wars would those be?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh, the list is long. At the hearing - Vietnam)))

I cry, remembering the Ardennes)))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Uh, yeah. Vietnam was ugly. Politicians wouldn't let the military win that one..
But as a Russian you should remember afganistan.
Wasnt that called the russian Vietnam?

And the ardennes is a location that a battle was fought in and the allies won the battle and the war.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Uh, yeah. Vietnam was ugly. Politicians wouldn't let the military win that one..
But as a Russian you should remember afganistan.
Wasnt that called the russian Vietnam?

And the ardennes is a location that a battle was fought in and the allies won the battle and the war.

Well, to call it is propaganda, the facts are different. Soviet troops were withdrawn from Afghanistan systematically, openly with deployed banners, leaving behind a legitimate government and army, rather than shamefully fleeing and storming any ship in the bay. Creating myths is propaganda. The Russians left behind in Afghanistan hospitals, factories, hydroelectric power stations and colleges. Americans in Vietnam - only land burned by orange

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I have been searching Google for some relevant facts about your theory. I looked up human induced earthquakes, explosion induced earthquakes, earthquakes caused by nuclear bombs, etc. The US has done quite a bit of underground explosions so a lot is known. However, not much is on the web. If we have a way of doing this, we're not talking about it. Of all these ways to cause earthquakes, most are minor quakes, smaller than the initial explosion. The most promising was earthquakes caused by oil and gas drilling. There was a large quake in NZ caused by drilling on a fault line.

Then I happened upon another area: Tectonic Weapons. These results were very interesting. US and Russia have both done research into this. There is even a treaty from 1978 to make it illegal. There is a Wikipedia page - doesn't say much. Just do a search, you will see a mixture of fact and speculation but the best bet in my opinion so far is HAARP.

You can find video from respectable sources like the history channel. The only one I saw specifically about HAARP and Fukushima was over 1 hour long so I didn't post it here.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So by doing this Israel helps Big Oil by ending the nuclear industry in exchange for money used in buying arms to defend Israel though US foreign aid. Got it.

edit on 30-11-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join