It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right activist Laura Loomer handcuffs herself to Twitter's New York headquarters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
She is doing something quite admirable.
She is fighting against double standards...Protesting Twitter's support of anti-Semitism by pointing out that Twitter permits Louis Farrahkan's outrageous anti-Semitic remarks, but silences her for pointing it out.

edit on 29-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Twitter is a left-wing social media site.

Their standards are double standards.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If the anti-Semite you call out for using 'Hate Speech' against Jews on Twitter is Muslim...Twitter silences YOU for engaging in Hate Speech.

THIS is why she is there.
Double standards.

The press calls HER Alt-Right,...yet she is the one standing up for free speech and is fighting against anti-Semitism...and Twitter is the one silencing FREE Speech and encouraging anti-Semitic HATE Speech.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The left protects anti-semites.

Just look at Farrakhan.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Twitter is a for-profit capitalist organization. So they are, by design, not left wing. Slightly right of center? Perhaps.

I see once against some on the far right (not all here, mind you) are coming in here and going all asz-backwards against capitalism and whining for government intervention. Wild times.

And once again getting real confused about what the 1st amendment details and what "free speech" means.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

To call Twitter anything but a leftist circle-jerk is dishonest.

And to be schooled on the 1st Amendment by those who would burn books and tear down "offensive" statues is laughable.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Twitter is a for-profit capitalist organization. So they are, by design, not left wing. Slightly right of center? Perhaps.

I see once against some on the far right (not all here, mind you) are coming in here and going all asz-backwards against capitalism and whining for government intervention. Wild times.

And once again getting real confused about what the 1st amendment details and what "free speech" means.

Twitter is in fact a Left Wing outfit.

They use many of Grampaw Marx's 10-Planks as business practice 😎

And they use some of Saul Alinsky's recommendations and tricks too 😆

MSM has you Blue-Pilled and complacent 😌

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

At about 6 p.m. ET, police, at Loomer's request, used a bolt cutter to cut through her handcuffs. She was not arrested.

Apparently she left because it got to cold.

edit on 29-11-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

At about 6 p.m. ET, police, at Loomer's request, used a bolt cutter to cut through her handcuffs. She was not arrested.

Chicks get cold.

It happens.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Chicks get cold.

It happens.

Weaker sex....and all that....

*ducks to avoid a deluge of rocks*

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never heard of her before now. She seems like a crazy person snowflake type. And she is obviously stupid to think that chaining oneself to anything is going to change something.
If only being stupid was against the law!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Never heard of her before now. She seems like a crazy person snowflake type. And she is obviously stupid to think that chaining oneself to anything is going to change something.

If being stupid was against the law, the us would have a 95 percent incarceration rate.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If stupid was against the law, then there'd be no liberals, libertarians, Republicans, Congress, president, greens(?), or MSM. A constitutionalist party might still exist, but nobody gives them any attention.

ETA: Also what he said ^^
edit on 29-11-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Actually all that would be left is a worldwide meritocracy of people who rule from a pure soulless scientific system.

It would be subjugation for most, but probably the best chance humans would have at reaching the next plane.

Sadly, everyone would support it....until they realized they wouldn't be part of the .01 percent of the intellectual chosen. Much to their "shock" I'm sure.
edit on 29-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

link   

She's bringing attention to the fact that Twitter protects anti-semites and bans people who call them out.

And she didn't have a date so her Thursday was open.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love your prejudiced generalizations, they're so funny.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It kinda sounds good in theory, but I love alcohol so I'd never be on board.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Double post.

I hope everyone's having a great day!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So tell Trump to boycott it and stop helping it bring in money. Oh wait, Twitter is your direct line to the president. I should have expected hypocrisy before I said anything. Lol

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So tell Trump to boycott it and stop helping it bring in money. Oh wait, Twitter is your direct line to the president. I should have expected hypocrisy before I said anything. Lol

You seem angry.

Too bad the left once again gets outed as being anti-semetic and protecting anti-semites.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join