It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FREE TURKEY (when you get a NO COST flu shot)"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Um! so they want people to be healthy! ? ?
so why dont they give free health care?
or very cheap?

you Dont want to know!
its so evil you would die!

If they cared about preventing health decay they'd issue everyone a bottle of high grade Turmeric Extract (Vitamin T)... every single month of their adult lives.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm an introvert so I never get sick. At least not with contagious diseases. If you want to get sick fast, hang around where there are a lot of people. Especially if those people have kids. I avoid kids like the plague. I can't stand them and they carry diseases.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They had Turkeys for thirty seven cents a pound at Meijers last week. I suppose those they did not sell this year they got a good tax credit for if they donated them for this flu shot scam.

I have a severe reaction to flu shots but what I have learned about them from research articles I would never get one anymore. There is research out there showing their ineffectiveness and side effects, but it is rather complicated to find when you have to use a compromised browser.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Vegans need to supplement b12, omnivores get their b12 from meat, but the animal to be able to produce b12 is supplemented with it.

The topic misleads me here, I was thinking that Pharma companies stepped one level above and inject that flu shots into turkey which then they give it for free for the people to eat and that way vaccinate them.

Be careful, maybe next year they implement my idea since they see lots of smart people here will not take free turkey if they need to be shot with a needle.

Or maybe next time they will give hard cash. Like one big turkey is like how much? 8 to 15$? Maybe next time you will get 10$ for a flu shot, just to take it. I bet many people will go several times..
edit on 25-11-2018 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've never had one, but I'd do it for a turkey.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Our department at work was once offered flu shots because "They've got a batch about to go past its expiry date, and they want to get rid of them." I think we all declined.

edit on 25-11-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Please by all means DO NOT GET A FLU SHOT. We need to cull the heard, and the first ones that need culling are the morons who live in a world of conspiracy and ignorance. So I see it as a win, win. a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So the flu is going to kill everyone whom doesnt get one, and who better not to than "conspiracy theorists [ignoramuses]"?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sounds like good advertising to me.

Get your flu shot.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I keot hearing about turkey recalls and opted to just go with a chicken this year. now I am wondering what happened to all those turkeys that were recalled.....

still say that it's the flu shots that kick off the flu cases every year... so no thanks.. I'll just avoid being around people as much as possible.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Please by all means DO NOT GET A FLU SHOT. We need to cull the heard, and the first ones that need culling are the morons who live in a world of conspiracy and ignorance. So I see it as a win, win. a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Posts like this are why nobody takes you seriously dude.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

I think it's hilariously ironic when someone who can't use the correct homophone in their sentence calls others "morons"! At least that's what I herd about the thinning of the heard of humanity anyway.

Oh, and other than when they snuck a flu shot into my tetanus shot several years back, I never get a flu shot and very rarely get sick.
edit on 25-11-2018 by tallcool1 because: Because

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So now they're going as low as trying to pay people to get a 'free' flu shot, eh?
(*With most insurance plans)
Sounds pretty desperate if you ask me.

DONT GET IT!!

The fact that the health insurance companies are offering free shots and even turkeys tells me that they are confident that the net effect of the general population getting the shot is positive and will help to reduce rates of illness and doctors' visits. Otherwise, they wouldn't offer it to begin with. If the vaccine is something that isn't safe or effective enough to be considered by the general population, the health insurance companies are apparently unaware of this.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People who get the flu shots always do end up being sick. The Flu shots dont protect you they attack your immune system.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'd love to get a flu shot.

....Then send it to an independent lab for analysis.

Creepy

You may also want to get that turkey checked out too. Why would they let a perfectly good trojen turkey go to waste.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Maybe Flu shots are alright and something is wrong with the turkey, maybe is rotten or near an expiry date?

We all just got it all wrong, it is not that they want to vaccinate you, they are giving a good deal on a turkey.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Vacuum sealed meats cant be kept frozen 'like forever'.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They've been acclimating the masses towards 'the current' for some time now.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
They've been acclimating the masses towards 'the current' for some time now.

Zombie thread bump!

Funny how people on this site now act like anti-vaxxers weren't a thing before covid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join