It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia nudges Switzerland off top of global median wealth list

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Also when the northern hemisphere immolates itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yea the 20th century is the threat of nukes but now it is new technology that bad guys abuse, for example nanobots that eat everything including humans. Haven't you wondered why new technology is so slow to be released. So much must have been suppressed. At least that is what I think... Could be wrong and the human race is just not as smart as I give them credit.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Unless you are underwater, then you are .. I think the professional term is screwed.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That's a pretty cheap rental, where u live for a 3 bedroom place i would pay that per week, I'm guessing you are inland or fairly far up north.

I know right, Im paying 600 a week in Brisbane, average 4 bed....gotta be way out in the sticks for that money

I'm just near Byron and the rents are higher than Brisbane, it's insane...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

North of Brisbane

Average weekly for a three to four is 300-350. Were not in the city but its not the woopwoop either.

Finding decent places in mackay and cairns similar priced too.
edit on 23-11-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: toysforadults

i think you kind of missed the rest of the thread

If you are making 30 dollars an hour but a the lb of shrimp on the oil can of Fosters cost you 40 dollars
are you really better then a job paying you 10 dollars but the shrimp and the beer costs you 11 dollars.

No-one here drinks Fosters, and I mean NO-ONE, that cats urine is for export only, we kept the best for ourselves!
Anyway, carry on.....

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Sure.

Next you're going to say that you don't throw shrimp on the barby and that there's no such thing as kangaroos.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well true, however the cat eats the shrimp.......and I eat the kangaroo' from time to time.
edit on 23 11 2018 by Artlogic because: And yes Fosters, its cats piss.....

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sure.

Next you're going to say that you don't throw shrimp on the barby and that there's no such thing as kangaroos.

Never heard of or seen any Australian BBQ a shrimp(every Aussie was like WTF?? Lol) although steaks and snags(sausages) are regularly burnt to a crisp any given night of the week.

Over the last 10 years rents have skyrocketed in the urban areas but in regional areas they are still very reasonable.
Available employment and living standards have also risen markedly in many of these rural areas as they are currently experiencing rapid development and growth.
Not much to whinge about here imo, plenty of investment and opportunities going on all around.
Any whingers Ive seen are told to pull their heads in and appreciate everything great we have here!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Over the last 10 years rents have skyrocketed in the urban areas but in regional areas they are still very reasonable.

Not here. Rents are crazy. Urban and otherwise. Of course, Oahu is not a large island.

I'm glad I was able to buy and I intend to keep it as long as I can. Because renting doesn't make sense anymore.

edit on 11/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You are correct fosters us piss water. Not a fan of four x but at least it tastes like beer. Some good local beers up the coast of Queensland.

Roo tastes great. People would be surprised its sorta like bison in flavor profile. Pretty healthy too. Kanga bangas fir brekkie. Roo sizzle for dindin. Good tucker
edit on 23-11-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join