It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Water Contamination Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
After doing some research on the subject I have come to the conclusion that his research and the research of others on the subject have some serious flaws.
It seems that the same problem happened in South Africa a few years back, I think the most likely culprit is not the weed killing chemicals, or the drugs being consumed and passed into the sewers, but the natural release of hormones into the sewers through human waste, and the fact that frogs simply like to lurk and produce in sewer water. My best guess is that low flow toilets introduced into 1950's and older sewer systems plays a part. As far as buildup of natural chemicals.

My solution would probably be an occasional double flush, and a big flush by the city or town at least once during the summer months to clear sewer systems.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

It also seems Alex Jones sells water filtration devices.

edit on 20-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hulda Clark taught us that ALL water supplies globally are contaminated with chlorine or chloride and this breaks down into chemicals that support parasitic growth and that support body conditions that trigger the pleomorphic bacteria we call cancer to begin morphing towards its fungal stage the one where we name it cancer.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It'll be the fault of the people using the system. You wouldn't believe how irresponsible people can be.

Kinda sad that people think of solutions to problems we shouldn't be having.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It would be nice to know what the subject was that you had undertaken research on. Does this relate to a news link or claims about his water filtration system?

I get the gist that your OP is regarding Alex Jones and your link talks about frogs turning gay due to chemicals in the water but other than that, I haven't a clue what your discussing here.

Please don't take this the wrong way, just a friendly hint that providing a little more background to your topic, would be great.

edit on 20-11-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I can direct you to the nearest untreated water source, good luck with that.

www.statnews.com...

BEAVER FEVER

www.mayoclinic.org...

The post is regarding the topic of bad science and research

Best just to hold onto your old toilets. to keep your "stack build up" flowing.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Hulda Clark taught us that ALL water supplies globally are contaminated with chlorine or chloride and this breaks down into chemicals that support parasitic growth and that support body conditions that trigger the pleomorphic bacteria we call cancer to begin morphing towards its fungal stage the one where we name it cancer.

I am lucky to be in Denmark then, we stopped using clorine in 2009

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

It also seems Alex Jones sells water filtration devices.

You need clean water to wash down that strawberry paleo male vitality pills.

Alexapure....

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

article on the study of the affects of Atrazine on frogs

www.berkeley.edu...

I can't refind the original research paper that did not elaborate on the study

Looks like "sewage runoff" got confused with fresh water in translation

It would also be my guess that manure was also used in those fields near where those specimens were taken, or were used for grazing by farm animals.

I guess it makes for a better story and more dramatic journalism and if it helps sell water purification devices great.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

By the way, nothing against water filtration devices if you need one.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We use Alexapure for our family. Let me tell you...You never realize what a chemical taste tapwater has until you drink Alexapure for a while. Even most bottled water tastes funny. coffee tastes a lot better as well. We dont even cook with tap water as it just concentrates whatever is in it. Even city water Ice cubes throw off such a strong taste that we just disconnected the icemaker and use filtured water and trays.

All kinds of things turning up in water supplies these days. They typically only make an announcment when there bacteria is found. Lots of things like prosac, estrogen etc. etc let alone flouride.

Best place to buy is infowars. They are running $127 shipped right now. We just ordered a second one.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

www.youtube.com...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

www.theoceancleanup.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
It would be nice to know what the subject was that you had undertaken research on. Does this relate to a news link or claims about his water filtration system?

I get the gist that your OP is regarding Alex Jones and your link talks about frogs turning gay due to chemicals in the water but other than that, I haven't a clue what your discussing here.

Please don't take this the wrong way, just a friendly hint that providing a little more background to your topic, would be great.

I second that.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Monsanto Pesticide " Roundup " causes Genetic Mutations in the Environment through Runoff Rainwater . Possible Gay Frog Mutations ? INDEED.............
edit on 20-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The subject of the post is based on Jones claim that "the Government" was " poisoning people on purpose" through drinking water using "the study of atrazine on frogs" as argument

I am saying that the paper was flawed in the first place.
Therefore making his argument mute

Is that a good enough reason for a moronic website

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER
a reply to: agenda51

www.youtube.com...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

www.theoceancleanup.com...

www.youtube.com...

???? are you on drugs? What do any of those links have to do with filtered water systems?

Dont blame me for plastic all over. Thats more a liberal thing. we put our filtered water in glass bottles to drink from. There is no such thing as BPA plastic and all of it leaks toxins.

How dare Alex Jones promote clean drinking water for Americans. Who does he think he is? Too bad he was not in charge of the water testing in Flint MI.
edit on 20-11-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Here's a clip from Alex Jone's father complaining about the fluoride in the water:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: one4all

I am lucky to be in Denmark then, we stopped using clorine in 2009

That is good if the replacement doesnt carry equally desirable traits.Hulda Clark also taught us that the petrochemical type grease type materials we find in WATER PURIFIERS is found in almost ALL of the tumor samples she tested.The lubricants and the contaminations caused by the different stages of manufacture are enough to contaminate your body with SPECIFIC chemical precursors to a pleomorphic bacteria flipping the switch from its viral form to its fungal form we call cancer.Yes water needs to be purified...yes it is difficult to do it without adding cnacer catalysing chemicals into our bodies in some form or another...yes we have been taught by Big Pharma that almost everything GOOD for us comes with negative side effects we must accept because of the GREATER BENEFIT the medicine gives us....like with the water...yes millions and millions would die if water wasnt purified in a way the masses could acess...but there is a terminal side-effect....a hidden planned intentionally engineered and maintained one......as individuals in this world able to discuss things online we are privilaged enough that we CAN in fact invest in finding and only drinking suitable water....there are ways that are simple and low cost.

new topics

top topics

join