It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any site that hosts copies of Youtube videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm looking for a site that hosts youtube video's other than they regular youtube site. basically a site that will allow a user to enter a youtube video and it will play it from their own server or maybe download it from youtube and then play it through the site. As youtube has been deleting a lot of videos that don't meet their "standards" or are in opposition to their agenda or political views, what I am thinking is I'm looking for a site that will allow a user to enter a video URL (or youtube ID) and then back it up to their server where it can be played and used and be safe from deletion.

Does anyone know of a site like this?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

hooktube.
delete the you and replace with hook in the url.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

Onlinevideoconverter.com

This one allows playlist and channel downloading ...

www.4kdownload.com...
edit on 19-11-2018 by Cymru because: Better link

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Youboob May delete some videos for political reasons but I still get many videos that are very “right” pop up on my feed. Hell I don’t even watch anything political besides Grambler videos. Mostly just documentaries about space and hunting.
Me thinks you may just watch things that mess with the algorithm and feed you things that you don’t want.
Do you watch things that you consider the opposition often? If so that may be the reason you have ran into your issue.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's very easy to directly download videos from Youtube in full quality and save them to your computer. If you want more information, feel free to send me a PM.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I'm looking for a site that hosts youtube video's other than they regular youtube site. basically a site that will allow a user to enter a youtube video and it will play it from their own server or maybe download it from youtube and then play it through the site. As youtube has been deleting a lot of videos that don't meet their "standards" or are in opposition to their agenda or political views, what I am thinking is I'm looking for a site that will allow a user to enter a video URL (or youtube ID) and then back it up to their server where it can be played and used and be safe from deletion.

oneclickdownloads/YouTube

can save yt vids and won't get deleted*

*even if it deletes from yt...you'll have saved it
edit on 19-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Just download them. There are several browser extensions that do that.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

all the browser extensions are mostly nerfed for youtube these days, 4k video downloader seems to be the best alternative.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
It's very easy to directly download videos from Youtube in full quality and save them to your computer. If you want more information, feel free to send me a PM.

Well if it is not this ... www.atube.me...

It should be

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
Well if it is not this ... www.atube.me...

It should be

I use THIS.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Ah cool, ye that looks ok

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I use these sites :

edit on Dec 27th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

(post by ws123456 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Probably Invidious, or altCensored.

new topics

top topics

join