It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one more banana peel for President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

edit on 19-11-2018 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That SOB. What's next? 4 scoops? Bigger gloves?

He knows no limits to depravity.
edit on 11 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Again, we see President Trump trying to do stand up comedy, trying to work in a pun, "Pleasure, what a name!" Rodney Dangerfield would be proud.

Did you catch the bit he did earlier, where the reorter asked him if he thought the fires were connected to climate change? He said, "No. I feel strongly about this. We're going to have great climate. I want great climate!"

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Left: "Trump is a moron!"
The Right: "Obama was a moron!"

Me: "All of our 'leaders' are morons, elected by morons!"

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11-19-2018 by cynicalheathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Trump said something wrong.

Well, that does it, I'm voting for higher taxes, open borders, and a repeal of the 2nd Amendment now!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I might as well just talk to myself here. So far it is deflect, deflect deflect and what about in abundance.
Nice to see that the Trumpian Gatekeepers are holding down the fort.

The guy's a buffoon, priv. rich guy, clueless to the real world...

He was like that in the 1970's..and hasn't learned yet what a box of Macaroni and Cheese tastes like.

Remember he said he was better/greater than any President.

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Adams, Kennedy....

Insults the disabled, women, veterans, doesn't know the words to National Anthem, States, place names....but sure knows which Sterling silver fork is for salad
edit on 19-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I guess you've never forgotten a name and used the wrong one, you tin God you.
edit on 19-11-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Do you think Obama or Hillary grew up with a normal life without priveledge? They're politicians and are inna tier above us peons.

It's not healthy to just parrot what people tell you to.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

so you just wanted to be cool like Black Jackal, and post a meaningless hit piece for the stars and flags? Perhaps there is something to the demise of this place, it seems even the level headed folks are trying out the water in the stupid end of the pool.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Do you think Obama or Hillary grew up with a normal life without priveledge? They're politicians and are inna tier above us peons.

It's not healthy to just parrot what people tell you to.

Absolutely they were born w privilege...but we aren't talking about them...tho I don't recall either insulting, disrespecting, chest puffing, or ignoring...those things that DO make America great.

Trump is embarrassing us worldwide as Americans. Just read down the NEW THREADS in the last 12-8 hrs...I didn't post them, and the evidence is clear.

He hasn't a clue of what he's doing...

Thanks!

NOT MY PRESIDENT

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

NOT MY PRESIDENT

out of curiosity, who is "your president"?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

NOT MY PRESIDENT

Ok...you got me on a technicality here N.D....but I don't have to like him...

I respect the office....not the man behind the desk.

Happy holiday to you and yours N.D.!!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When you don’t give enough of a sh*t about the suffering and devastation your fellow citizens, the very people you’ve SWORN to protect and defend, have endured to get the name of their destroyed town right...

you are not fit for the title of “President”.

FFS!
edit on 19-11-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Deflection. "At least trump isn't Satan".

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Deflection. "At least trump isn't Satan".

Wrong.

It's hyperbole.

*shakes head*

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Come on now dude. Stars and flags? I guess I wasn't very successful then but that is to be expected. You can't have missed the sure fire method for stars and flags around here. Just post any old pro Trump headline and it gathers them like flies. Look at Xue. Any and every obscure post about any and all conservative positions from any arch right blog lights up like a clear night sky on the fourth of July .. get it? stars and flags?

And no, I'm not a prolific political thread author. Prior to this one the last was over a month ago and before that three months ago. So if you were trying to insult me it went right on by cuz there is no real evidence of the accusation.

As to this stated city name, I posted it because to me and many others this is not just a random and meaningless guffaw on his part. Rather it displays what maybe serious indications of a larger disenfranchisement from real concern on Trumps part.

If you wish to continue to ignore, pass off as trivial nit-picking or just lampooning the messengers then I guess you will.
However I, for one will not be shamed into giving up pointing out the massive flaws I see in this man that so many others hold as the bestest president ever.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

NOT MY PRESIDENT

Ok...you got me on a technicality here N.D....but I don't have to like him...

I respect the office....not the man behind the desk.

Happy holiday to you and yours N.D.!!

Merry Christmas, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. I think he's a bit of a prick myself, but he's the guy in the big white house none the less. And no, you don't have to like him at all. I didn't like the last guy.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Come on now dude. Stars and flags? I guess I wasn't very successful then but that is to be expected. You can't have missed the sure fire method for stars and flags around here. Just post any old pro Trump headline and it gathers them like flies. Look at Xue. Any and every obscure post about any and all conservative positions from any arch right blog lights up like a clear night sky on the fourth of July .. get it? stars and flags?

And no, I'm not a prolific political thread author. Prior to this one the last was over a month ago and before that three months ago. So if you were trying to insult me it went right on by cuz there is no real evidence of the accusation.

As to this stated city name, I posted it because to me and many others this is not just a random and meaningless guffaw on his part. Rather it displays what maybe serious indications of a larger disenfranchisement from real concern on Trumps part.

If you wish to continue to ignore, pass off as trivial nit-picking or just lampooning the messengers then I guess you will.
However I, for one will not be shamed into giving up pointing out the massive flaws I see in this man that so many others hold as the bestest president ever.

if this makes you smile, then go nuts. You used to have a bit more substance with your posts is all I'm saying. But with the fall of Phage, I suppose anything is possible here. I suppose I should be happy, if this is what worries you most, then Trump must be doing a fairly good job of it.

ETA: and you never answered my first question. What replies did you expect with an OP like this?
edit on 19-11-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What replies did you expect with an OP like this?

Oh, yeah, right. I guess I expected the defections and what abouts that immediately came along.
I suppose that there may be some here who still might be open to re-evaluating Mr. Trump if given just one to many guffaws on his part. The daily barrage that CNN and the comics seize upon are in some cases trivial and not worth bringing up here but I thought surely, this lack of focus on his part seemed to me might be something some here could call into question.

Unlike other postings the context was built into the video clip. There was no ''quoted'' or interpretation of what he was saying. It was all there for everyone to hear. This was Trump, in his own words, failing to get the name of a burned out town correct even though he was there, in the town, there to make a public statement of his governments concern over the tragedy. Concern so great that he could not even remember the name of the town. I thought surely there must be even one person to recognize that this might be indicative of a larger inability on his part to represent the cares and concerns of all Americans.

Now if this is baiting as some have routinely stated then maybe we need to study the nature of baiting more closely. Have we gotten to the point where any criticism of Trump is now automatically called baiting? Or AntiTrump Syndrome? Do we question everything that is brought up pointing out his inadequacies without immediately saying Clinton or Obama?

I thought this might be a valid point of discussion however it looks as if I was wrong. Again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join