It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Fired in States for not getting thumbscan done for work.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Right now on Alex Jones radio talk show, he has a guest on that got fired for refusing to have his fingerprint taken for the new policy at his workplace. He cited religious reasons, but they said that that was not good enough. He worked for 12 years, the last 7 as management. He is talking about it RIGHT NOW on the gcn radio network, its available through winamps internet radio option.

Gates of hell people. cant have a job, cant buy or sell anything without it, thats the way its going people.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Perhaps the company was switching to thumbprint scans to access computers and such instead of passwords.

The way I feel about it is if you don't like the policies of the company you work for either

1. Go find a job for another slave driver

or

2. Get some cajones and start your own company and set your own policies.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, when it becomes nationwide, manditory. what do you suggest then? I don't think that you are really thinking the entire ramifications of this. Its all about total control, and they are just laughing.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
One companies policies does not equal impending nationwide and mandatory anything.

Even if the Government were to try it I foresee a long legal battle by the ACLU and other groups in which the Government would lose.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The DPS (here) now requires thumb scans. What's interesting is that when you raise question about this new policy their response is that it's been policy for decades. Hmm. I don't recall this procedure the last time I renewed my driver's license.

I believe Alex Jones was arrested for refusing to have his thumb scanned when renewing his Texas Driver's License.

link   
Help me out here.

How is showing a fingerprint any different from showing a drivers license? Both are just forms of ID.

Okay, I'll help. It is against the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments to the constitution as they are taking evidence from you without a warrant in order to use it against you. You are there to purchase a steering card, not hand over evidence against yourself.

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

link   
fingerprints are the mark of the beast? OH MY GOD I HAVE ONE!! Crap everyone around me has one too! Oh no you have the mark also! AACCKK ACCCCK!

I guess thats why only 144,000 go straight to heaven eh? Not having fingerprints would certainly be a small group.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The NWO is going to get us one way or another I guess, and yes he has religious standings if he wished to sue in court it is believed ID shall play a part in the end days time, he could sue for religious descrimination especially since they hired him and he worked there so long they had to know his religious beliefs and under EOE guidlines no person may be discriminated against for race creed ,sex, RELIGION , and now sexual orientation. They are violating EOE laws.

The DPS can require this though because driving is a privilage not a right.
That has already stood up in court when the race was placed on the card. because some didnt want to be identified as naturalized citizens they just wanted to appear normal citizens, I think the person who objected to the race thing was hispanic for those legal beagles out there they might know the pressident on this even though the hispanic doesnt stand up to say you are naturalized but just you are of a ethnic background much like white or caucasion which those people could come just about from any country, and there also was a case about weight on ID cards to

[edit on 25/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I just love people trying to be funny about something so devistating. When you can only get food, water, or anything for that matter by scanning your thumbprint, thats when its all over. This is just the first account, Alex was just talking about a K-Mart near him that has nothing but the self service checkout counters, where you can only use debit, credit cards and thumbscans to buy your goods. NO CASH. NO CASHIERS. how just wonderful. Just have to love this new freedom Americans are living under. I am so glad I am not in America.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murundi
I just love people trying to be funny about something so devistating. When you can only get food, water, or anything for that matter by scanning your thumbprint, thats when its all over. This is just the first account, Alex was just talking about a K-Mart near him that has nothing but the self service checkout counters, where you can only use debit, credit cards and thumbscans to buy your goods. NO CASH. NO CASHIERS. how just wonderful. Just have to love this new freedom Americans are living under. I am so glad I am not in America.

I was not in any form being funny I meant it as a statement of belief if this was to me , I wasnt joking around ......The Nwo is a serious matter that concerns me alot , I dont want to be on any grid in any way , and to avoid being such I am doing every thing I can to keep from having anymore info than absolutely needed by the goverment and finger prints and other types of items like the new electonic ID tracer cards in that school where the kids info and location can be checked by a radio signal from their badge pees in my post toasties.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Drbryankkruta:

I wasn't talking about you, it was the funny man before you, I KNOW you know what is going on, your posts are always good to read, no offense was directed at you.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murundi
Drbryankkruta:

I wasn't talking about you, it was the funny man before you, I KNOW you know what is going on, your posts are always good to read, no offense was directed at you.

oooooppppppsssss sorry i just saw it pop up real quick after mine DR K
slides red facedback into his hole and hides

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Gotta agree with Amuk, just another form of id that's more efficient and safe. (I forget where it was I read it but someone was afraid terrorists, criminals, etc. would just go around cutting off peoples' fingers to fool the scanner - this is silly because the new scanners require the finger be at body temperature range.)

I don't understand why people are so upset about being what they consider being "tracked." Why not have thumb scanners everywhere? Malls, airports, office buildings, stadiums? I have nothing to hide, I don't feel my privacy is being invaded - terrorists don't frighten me, but criminals do.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana
Gotta agree with Amuk, just another form of id that's more efficient and safe. (I forget where it was I read it but someone was afraid terrorists, criminals, etc. would just go around cutting off peoples' fingers to fool the scanner - this is silly because the new scanners require the finger be at body temperature range.)

I don't understand why people are so upset about being what they consider being "tracked." Why not have thumb scanners everywhere? Malls, airports, office buildings, stadiums? I have nothing to hide, I don't feel my privacy is being invaded - terrorists don't frighten me, but criminals do.

okay so are you going to step up to the plate when your goverment changes dna collecting to extend outside rape and sexually related offenses to everyone has to have dna on file ,, seems to me the only use for that would be to make it easier to ethnically type and cleanse

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would not object to having my dna on file, nor am I concerned with being ethnically cleansed. The only thing about having my dna on file that scares me is being cloned
track me all you want, I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I would not object to having my dna on file, nor am I concerned with being ethnically cleansed. The only thing about having my dna on file that scares me is being cloned
track me all you want, I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

That alone is enough reason then for you to have pause wouldnt you think what if a clone was made so you could be taken out , really think about that because the goverment has already considered it when cloning first came out thats why they ban it in part they didnt want someone replacing a president or something.

The goverment is to shady to give them this much info and to allow them to track us imagine a hypothetic senario once thought of I cant remmber the name of the black book project but in it the goverment was looking into ways to make a way to tracee people and a by product was various theories for application , and guess what our lovely military said ,,,,,,,it would make a fine method of surgical removal of offending forces not enemy forces but offending forces , so what you pee in some generals post toasties and all the sudden some missle or laser vaporizes you in the middle of down town while walking on the side walk to the coffee shop , think about it really think now is that something we should support.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am actually not against demanding a thumbscan. With all the office shooting and violence now days how can we afford not to be more secure? And a thumb scanner is a super secure way of making sure the right people are in the building.

And I need to point out: What is the guy hiding if he isnt willing to positivly ID himself to the company he has been working at for all those years? Mmmm...

[edit on 25-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm unsure of what you mean by "what if a clone was made so you could be taken out " Do you mean someone cloning me and then pulling a switcheroo by slipping me #2 in? If so, it'd take some amount of time for me #2 to catch up in age to me
Interesting point about the surgical removal (the concept is something along the lines of developing an organism, whatever that attacks people with certain traits in their dna?) If someone wanted to clone someone bad enough it'd be easy to get their dna in any number of ways anyway - why not catalog it all? I mean, they can get my dna from the saliva on the envelope I used to pay any of my bills, taxes, census forms.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm unsure of what you mean by "what if a clone was made so you could be taken out " Do you mean someone cloning me and then pulling a switcheroo by slipping me #2 in? If so, it'd take some amount of time for me #2 to catch up in age to me

Like anything when the base technology is present it can and will quickly be improved on and you know that as good as I they will come up with a way to pull off things like this when they feel the application is that useful say old bush was president , why invade iraq and waste your people just replace saddam you know if the technology was there they would try it dont you.

Interesting point about the surgical removal (the concept is something along the lines of developing an organism, whatever that attacks people with certain traits in their dna?) If someone wanted to clone someone bad enough it'd be easy to get their dna in any number of ways anyway - why not catalog it all? I mean, they can get my dna from the saliva on the envelope I used to pay any of my bills, taxes, census forms.

no more specific a dna specific drone which has a sample for reference could be use to surgically remove you again its all a matter of will and this goverment has the will they just need the technology.

Think like the goverment for a minute does this sound so out ragious to you in their frame of mind they can do what ever they want in the guise of national security and think its perfectly ok

Science is a matter of will not discovery, for a man whom has a will to over come will search out science to make it happen.

By Dr. Bryan K. Kruta
Jan 1 2000

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I am actually not againt demanding a thumbscan. With all the office shooting and violence now days how can we afford not to be more secure? And a thumb scanner is a super secure way of making sure the right people are in the building.

And I need to point out: What is the guy hiding if he isnt willing to positivly ID himself to the company he has been working at for all those years? Mmmm...

Hiding?? Its a matter of personal privacy and freedom. If you came home one day and your family asked you for ID how would you feel?

How can we afford not to be more secure? Please, stop watching all that CNN, the US is a lot more frightening with their propaganda and molding their citizens.

This is absolutely ridiculous. "Freedom". Just what is freedom these days? WHen one has to thumbscan every door he/she walks into, perhaps retina scan for more secure places? Data on every American (soon to be world) so that the government can hold ridiculous things against anyone they please and to have officers harass citizens who are "out of line" ?

No thanks, that is not "Freedom". And despite what you are being told so amny times a day, you are not "free"...for long anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join