It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: lakenheath24

Why can't we sanction them? Make everything they buy from us go through a HEAVY tariff.

Or we could bomb them.
Oil.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
111 bilion reasons not to sanction S.A
the weapon deal !

a reply to: tadaman

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Since when should we believe ANYTHING the CIA says to the public???

The CIA haven't said anything to the public but sources close to the investigation have , this is not official information but it does tally with the general consensus given the evidence available.

The CIA is your defence against the bad guys of the world , don't discount them out of hand.

Ummm...dude...the CIA...are...the bad guys of the world...

They've instigated more mayhem and death than any other agency in existence...

Defense my ass...they're offensive...in every respect of the word...

And you wonder why they're affectionately called...spooks...

SMEFFINGH

YouSir

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Didn't say they are the good guys but they do protect you from other bad guys , some times dirty deeds need to be done other times dirty deeds are done for the wrong reasons but without those who do the deeds you are lost.

I'm no great fan of MI6 for the same reasons but understand their role in my country's security.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Your messiah Obama sold them stuff as well....knowing they are a terrorist state. Lay off the partisan kool aid and join the light. Both sides are after the money.

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Too bad the CIA's credibility, not to mention the media outlet in question, is so shot, it's nearly impossible to believe anything they say as true.

Moreover, my favorite part:

The sources told CNN that the CIA based its assessment on available intelligence, as opposed to any specific smoking gun-type of evidence.

So in other words, they don't really know.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The mental gymnastics by Trump's faithful is in full effect here. The same people who treat opinion piece by a far right outlet that supports Trump or bashes democrats as if it is the gospel will write off CIA reports and trusted media sources as fake news if it is critical of Trump.

The reality is Trump does not have the testicular fortitude do take on the Saudi's. They own him.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

jrod, pal, take off the blue specs and see the world in technicolor. Read the links. If you dont posess the ability to read, then lemme know, and I will read it to you.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It is being reported widely. Nice try, but weak. I mean toddler weak. Check that, newborn weak.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
SA pursuing the death penalty to the guilty ones:

Saudi Arabia says it will pursue the death penalty for five suspects charged with ordering and carrying out the killing of the Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi,

Just think about that if the crown prince is the guilty one with giving the order with killing Khashoggi!. And after even giving the order with killing 5 more persons for it so he can escape this judgment as the guilty one and his smile just keeps growing bigger and bigger!
edit on 17-11-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

No body anywhere should be above the law..... Whatever the law is in a country

should be applied to ALL its residence.

Being 'Royal' is an accident of birth, and rather than being an advantage it

should be setting an example.

The calibre and worth of that family will be judged by what they do about the

criminal in the family

And so what was done is perfectly legal in SA, so what then?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And so what was done is perfectly legal in SA, so what then?

Murder is legal in Turkey?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I sense a war coming

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My theory about the Saudi royals, especially the princes, is that they're way, way above the law and party hard. Probably into all kinds of weird stuff but recreational drugs for some of them, free prostitutes galore, probably orgies if they wanted. The word depraved comes to mind but I could be wrong. All I know is the dude that ordered the killings was gassed, look at how bloodshot his eyes are lol

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

This aint your normal killing. The press aint letting it go like normal which should indicate something. MDS needs to hang, lets see what happens, Peeps need to check their reps to see if they are on the Saudi payroll....and pounce on them if so No excuse anymore, our fool ass government is making us unsafe over some goat shaggin oil lords It needs to end , start callimg, writing, whatever.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

dbl
edit on 17-11-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not by foreign nationals I imagine.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The Saudis have killed a lot of people. So has the USA, France, Canada, Russia, South Africa, on and on.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Theory? Ask any expat contractor working in the ME. Those fools are the dregs of humanity. UAE is rife with AIDS. Dont ask for a source, you wont get one. You gotta be in the # to see it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And your point is? Two murders make it ok? You are OK with this....as long as jobs aint affected??? MMMMMkay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join