It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Extraterrestrial Contact Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hehehe very nice, indeed that is a funny show. In fact yes, ATS is much like real life, full of itself. The responses people give are a prime example of why someone would be wasting their time to teach anyone here, why do you deserve it when you cant even take the time to believe anything beyond your own ego's is the way I see it. If you cant see beyond that, then you cant see what's real.

The worst thing in the world is for somebody to be only partially enlightened. The end result is peace and contentment, if not exactly happiness. You still seem to be stuck in snark mode.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hehehe very nice, indeed that is a funny show. In fact yes, ATS is much like real life, full of itself. The responses people give are a prime example of why someone would be wasting their time to teach anyone here, why do you deserve it when you cant even take the time to believe anything beyond your own ego's is the way I see it. If you cant see beyond that, then you cant see what's real.

The worst thing in the world is for somebody to be only partially enlightened. The end result is peace and contentment, if not exactly happiness. You still seem to be stuck in snark mode.

Ya that's what happens when ego over rides ability

This poster displays every personality trait he claims to dislike
edit on 11/16/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: chr0naut

Consider one aspect for a moment; to scramble jets takes significant time, organization, intent and cost

The Air Force is rather adept at scrambling fighters. About 5 to 10 minutes and they are airborne and ready to intercept the threat. Keep in mind that fighters and bombers are in alert with payloads already loaded. The crews practice this rather routinely and we have assets already in the air lots of the time. What to make of the rest of the story, all I can say is I am a skeptic that wants to believe.

www.quora.com...

True, but 5 to 10 minutes is 5 to 10 minutes, and that's only after they receive the notification to scramble. Did the air force instantaneously know that redzi0n was in the woods, or would the dissemination of the information take time too? It also doesn't cover time to target after being scrambled.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Or how they would even know his location

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Have you ever noticed people come to ATS to die ? I'm not using this as dark humor, I feel bad for those people who were valued members, many of whom died of cancer no less. I'm not equating anything with myself to this situation, but rather wonder when my time will come to post about myself dying.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed people come to ATS to die ? I'm not using this as dark humor, I feel bad for those people who were valued members, many of whom died of cancer no less. I'm not equating anything with myself to this situation, but rather wonder when my time will come to post about myself dying.

No I don't notice how people come to ATS to die.....

What I notice is that people pass away, everyone will at some point......

And just like any other place w membership, especially in the thousands like we have..... You're going to lose them eventually

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Perhaps it's a reflection then of our inner thoughts, the things we fear too much to express in real life to those around us.

Now take what I just said and equate it with my personal experiences I have thusly described in previous posts. What do I have to lose by saying what's easier said anonymously then in person.

One could suppose the one thing to gain is no burden of proof, of which I mentioned earlier, you could of asked. It will be my choice in the end either ways and honestly, what do I have to gain from teaching you anything ?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Perhaps it's a reflection then of our inner thoughts, the things we fear too much to express in real life to those around us.

Now take what I just said and equate it with my personal experiences I have thusly described in previous posts. What do I have to lose by saying what's easier said anonymously then in person.

One could suppose the one thing to gain is no burden of proof, of which I mentioned earlier, you could of asked. It will be my choice in the end either ways and honestly, what do I have to gain from teaching you anything ?

What does any of that have to do w people on ATS who pass away though??? Struggling to see the connection here

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

So you have thus reached true enlightenment? If so then what are you doing on here criticizing me ? Doesnt that go against your not having an ego and such ?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The connection was, much like how people come to ATS and tell people anonymously that they are dying. I came here to tell people about my experiences. My deepest secrets, however unlike the condolences and well wishes people receive, the people here have, and do make me wish I was dead.

That would be about the only time I'd get any peace of mind in this world.
edit on 16-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi:-) I too have had some UFO experiences that have given a new dimension to my concept of reality. I prefer to not talk of mine but it's nice to see others have had the same type of experience

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasona

Thank you for sharing

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

They always treated me with respect and love, so I am skeptical.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Please reconsider your experience.

It sounds like classic psychosis, complete with paranoia and grandiose delusion.

Consider one aspect for a moment; to scramble jets takes significant time, organization, intent and cost.

For them to be present while you were in this unusual state implies that they knew in advance that you would be.

Also consider their motivation for being there. What could pilots in jets actually do, anyway, about what you were experiencing?

Even at low altitudes and massive volumes, it is near impossible for pilots in jets to hear what you are singing. Probably, if you were in a forest, they couldn't even see you among the vegetation and at great distance.

Please be strong enough to see the experience for what it may portend about your health. Speak to your GP or at least to a trusted loved one that you feel is wise. While such experiences are exciting and even fun, they may indicate a physical problem that should not be ignored.

There was a point where something happened. One minute I'm facing one direction, the next minute there are several fighter jets everywhere. And I'm facing a completely different direction. Stood in a different way and the light was different. I actually think I was in a different part of the forest.

The Jets didn't approach. It went from total silence to several Jets directly above my head. There was a period of "missing time" Inbetween. Which I now recall. I was aboard an Extraterrestrial Space Craft. Also about 40 minutes after the experience I had Telepathic communication with the extraterrestrials. I have been in contact with this civilisation for a while and have been trying to make contact with them.

I suspect the ET craft I was aboard was picked up on Radar and the Jets were scrambled. I think the ET's wanted the Jets to find us. To demonstrate to me the seriousness of the situation. I think it is standard procedure round here to Scramble Jets when a UFO is detected.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

About a week later I got a vision of what I call my Yahyel Counterpart. The Yahyel is the name of the extraterrestrial civilisation. I'm a channel and have been in communication with them for some time. This being is an aspect of my soul. Another incarnation of "me". Or my soul matrix.

The image was of him sat on a bed in a room (I believe on this ship I was aboard). This was the beginning of me recalling the missing time. He had a towel over his head and was sat in-front of a mirror.

A few days later I realised that this image was my entry point into recalling the experience. I sat down and meditated on the image of him, on the bed, in his quarters, with a towel over his head. I connected with him and he showed me something.

He showed me all the pain and fear my father has experienced due to me in this lifetime. It was awful to experience this. It broke my heart. It was such a help for my spiritual growth do be able to see this from my fathers perspective.

After I had gone through this I began to recall the experience: I was aboard the craft. Everything had a blue hue. The atmosphere was beautiful. Deep peace, joy, and loving unity was the vibe on the ship. I describe the feeling as "being held in the womb of creation". We all knew we were safe and nothing could ever harm us because we were all directly connected to God. We were creating our reality. We were safe, free, eternal beings of deep peace, love and connectedness to all of creation.

I sense my counterpart was to my right as I walked along the deck. To my left I remember a kind of coffee area with counters around it. On one of the Counters there was a 2 foot tall Lady bird/Bug Extraterrestrial sat with his feet dangling over the edge. There were other beings here I don't recall except for one with bulbous eyes I think.

We walked on. I distinctly remember a Mayan looking male with a bubble space helmet on - to breathe a different air I assume. The transparent helmet was in two pieces sealed horizontally across the middle with a distinct flange join. There were two other beings here I don't remember clearly. I think one of them was blue. Behind them were fish aquariums and animals in tanks.

I sense I was on a kind of biological research vessel. Out observing and collecting all different life forms across the universe.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think it's a vivid dream, being taken for much more than it really was.

I'm not doubting what you believe it to be, however, I think you were dreaming.

Flashing 'peace signs' to pilots is a good example of being in a dream state, among others.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Please reconsider your experience.

It sounds like classic psychosis, complete with paranoia and grandiose delusion.

Consider one aspect for a moment; to scramble jets takes significant time, organization, intent and cost.

For them to be present while you were in this unusual state implies that they knew in advance that you would be.

Also consider their motivation for being there. What could pilots in jets actually do, anyway, about what you were experiencing?

Even at low altitudes and massive volumes, it is near impossible for pilots in jets to hear what you are singing. Probably, if you were in a forest, they couldn't even see you among the vegetation and at great distance.

Please be strong enough to see the experience for what it may portend about your health. Speak to your GP or at least to a trusted loved one that you feel is wise. While such experiences are exciting and even fun, they may indicate a physical problem that should not be ignored.

GP's are conditioned to keep humanity dumbed down. They are taught (brainwashed) that spirituality doesn't exist. Telepathic communication is a sign of insanity (voices in the head). Interdimensional travel only exist in Sci Fi movies. Along with all sorts of other crazy perspectives. They would probably see it as an opportunity to get some financial kick backs by prescribing some frequency lowering toxic pharmaceuticals. Very dangerous information you are sharing. A GP is the last place you should go if you have an interdimensional or spiritual experience. Unfortunately GP's are part of the Illuminati agenda to enslave humanity. Mostly unwittingly of course. The poor souls! I have a very wise Ayurvedic practitioner who is also in contact with Extraterrestrials. I have been exploring this for 10 years, with multiple experiences. I am very clear in my head that I am sane and these experiences are real. I understand this may be hard to accept for someone that is still heavily conditioned by the world around them.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

I assure you it wan't a dream. Sorry but this comment is ridiculous. No offence. I understand your ego is threatened by this.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

They treated me with respect and love. I was asking for this experience. Even though when it happened I didn't see it coming. The levels are love aboard the ship are mind blowing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join