It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Extraterrestrial Contact Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I recently made a post on this forum showing a Facebook Live video where an extraterrestrial space craft shows up and flashes us several times while live-streaming. I mention in the comments that I was aboard (probably this) craft 12 days prior to the video.

I will now recount the full contact experience that occurred those 12 days earlier.

I was sat on my own in my favourite local woodland at a Bush-craft camp hidden away in the trees. Where they teach kids wilderness skills. It was Tuesday morning of September 11th. Around 9 am. Almost 9 years to the day when I last had this experience. A day of significance to me as it was a 9/11 conspiracy that set me on this journey.

I started to feel as if I was having an Awakening/Enlightenment experience. My consciousness changed. My senses were heightened. I had an incredible amount of energy. Colours were more vivid. I felt like I had “superpowers”. I was downloading Kung Fu like Neo in the matrix. I felt super human. I was practising these “Kung Fu” moves that I seemed to intuitively know, on the trees.

I felt energy rising up my spine. I focused my consciousness on the base of my spine and could feel the energy building. I had the thought “love is the superpower”, “love is the superpower”, “ love is the super power”.

At this point I started to see multidimensionally. I could see not just one forest in-front of me. But multiple potential forests. I understood that whichever version of the forest I focused my intent upon, I would enter that reality.

Next thing I know, I’m facing a different direction, disoriented, legs spread apart, hands by my side, in an unusually vertical and upright pose I would associate with Yoga. Fighter Jets and other planes swarming around me. I couldn't see the planes for the trees and cloud cover. But I could for sure hear them. I could tell they were circling and banking hard to come in close to my location.

My energy was insane. I was in a state of bliss and felt one with my surroundings. I intuitively knew that I had to dominate the situation. I could tell the pilots of the fighter Jets were trying to scare me. My response was “**** you”. I knew intuitively I had to dominate the situation energetically. I knew something had happened, I knew that’s why the Jets were there. I knew they were trying to control the situation by instilling fear in me. I knew that wasn’t going to happen. This was my reality, my experience and they could go to ****.

My attitude was that I wasn't going to let them scare me. Also If they wanted to create chaos, (which they were doing), then we’d create more chaos. This was a public wood and I knew there’d be dog walkers within half a mile. I decided I’d be safest if I attracted as much attention to myself as possible. I was going to control the outcome of this situation. Not them.

I shouted some positive words at them. Then started signing pop songs at the top of my voice. My voice seemed 10 times more powerful than normal. And much more in tune. It was as if my voice was making everything within a half mile of me: trees, fighter jets, pilots, resonate on the same frequency as the song. It was mind blowing. Everything was resonating to the frequency of my voice and the pop song. It’s not a clear memory but I believe one of the songs was “Set me Freee”. I sang 2 or 3 songs until the fighter jets left.

Soon after this fear began to creep in, I was afraid for my life. I suspected I’d had an ET contact experience. I left to find the path, within a few minutes the jets were back. I knew I had to stay in a love/light frequency, so that I created a positive outcome. I couldn’t drop into fear. I was saying mantras, “I and Christ are One, I and my Father are One”. I was holding my hand up in the 3 finger Christian Trinity symbol. I was focusing on the most enlightened humans I could think of and holding myself in their consciousness. Anything to keep my frequency high and stop me dropping into fear. The pilots would return every 5 – 10 minutes, presumably scouting the area. Every time the fear would creep in and I would fight to get back into the love frequency. Christ really was my saviour this day

Every time the pilots came I would show them the peace sign arms stretched out high and fingers in a V. I couldn’t see them for cloud cover but instinct told me they could see me. It took me 2 hours to find my way out that wood. A wood in which the path is never more than 10 minutes walk away! I got in my car and sped off, past an unusual amount of people arriving for some woodland excursion. Drove into the city, parked up and went Facebook live! A week later I started to recall the “missing time”...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

Already a repetition of 9 and 11 going on in your first paragraph, interesting. Love is light. Light is eternal.

More importantly, you and me, we might have more in common than you know or I care to elaborate about at the moment on here. The part that makes me say this is the super power part you mentioned. You've awakened something inside of you, if you want to learn more, contact me at your discretion. Have a blessed day.
edit on 16-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sounds like you eaten some bad mushrooms or good.. depends how you see it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why were you giving the pilots the "V" sign with your fingers? How did you know they were "cool" with you? From the past trip on the ship?

I was downloading Kung Fu like Neo in the matrix. I felt super human. I was practising these “Kung Fu” moves that I seemed to intuitively know, on the trees.

Do you still know Kung Fu? Fascinating recollection.

I would have loved to have seen a video of you practicing this in the woods. The only reason is when I read this, I envisioned a scene from a Will Ferrell/John C. Reilly movie with someone making karate-chop motions but obviously being clueless about martial arts.

Sorry for all the questions, but quite the intriguing story!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Most likely, in their subconscious mind, if they figure out how to "download" the information again as they stated.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Why were you giving the pilots the "V" sign with your fingers? How did you know they were "cool" with you? From the past trip on the ship?

I was downloading Kung Fu like Neo in the matrix. I felt super human. I was practising these “Kung Fu” moves that I seemed to intuitively know, on the trees.

Do you still know Kung Fu? Fascinating recollection.

I would have loved to have seen a video of you practicing this in the woods. The only reason is when I read this, I envisioned a scene from a Will Ferrell/John C. Reilly movie with someone making karate-chop motions but obviously being clueless about martial arts.

Sorry for all the questions, but quite the intriguing story!

I was showing the pilots of the fighter jets the Peace Sign. I sensed they were slightly freaked out by the experience. I wanted to show them I wasn't an enemy. I wanted a peaceful resolution to this situation. I was in fear for my life. I was trying to make peace in the way one would when they feared for their life in a hostile war situation.

I still remember the "Kung Fu". However my physcial body is still recovering from this experience. It took it's toll on my nervous system. Entering a multidimensional reality I wasn't "ready" for.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Could you answer just these couple of question for me please ? When the energy entered you, were you able to manipulate it, visualize its trajectory within yourself, or otherwise have control over it ? Were you able to project your intentions into the energy ?

You are sounding very new to this experience, have you ever had anything else like this happen ? Felt energy in your hands for instance ?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Could you answer just these couple of question for me please ? When the energy entered you, were you able to manipulate it, visualize its trajectory within yourself, or otherwise have control over it ? Were you able to project your intentions into the energy ?

You are sounding very new to this experience, have you ever had anything else like this happen ? Felt energy in your hands for instance ?

It was more like I became the energy. I, My body, and the energy were one, as a heightened state of being. I could use this new state of being however I wished. Looking back I feel I was actually a danger unto myself. As I wasn't ready for this level of consciousness. I still had too much ego. I think this is part of the reason I have become ill since. Because my ego came in and wanted to show off these "superpowers" egoically. My higher self whipped my butt! Taught me a lesson. My nervous system is fried. I do Yoga and Qi Gong every day to rebalance. Maybe I will be able to do the Kung Fu when my Ego is smaller.

I had this same experience 9 years ago. Though I don't remember any contact in that experience. But suspect it happened. I have been on the path of spiritual awakening and energy expansion for this last 9 years. This felt like a whole new level though. 10 - 50 times more powerful than anything I have experienced between these two 9 year apart experiences.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Most abduction occurrences happen at night, I believe this is primarily so that it's easy to obscure the memory of the abduction experience and make it seem like a dream to the abductee, often a very vivid dream. Your experience happened during the day so it may be harder to cover that memory, perhaps why you started to recall missing time. I wouldn't trust any of your conscious memories relating to the event, if you were abducted then you probably wont recall much that makes sense without undergoing regression.

It does sound like you were abducted, you were placed back down in the same spot but facing a different direction. Since it happened it broad daylight it may have attracted the attention of the air force, there wasn't anything mystical about it. Did you notice the jets arrive at any point or were they suddenly apparent at this time? What was it that made you feel like you may have been abducted? I'd like to know more about your missing time and what you've remembered since the event. Thanks for sharing your story.
edit on 16/11/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Please reconsider your experience.

It sounds like classic psychosis, complete with paranoia and grandiose delusion.

Consider one aspect for a moment; to scramble jets takes significant time, organization, intent and cost.

For them to be present while you were in this unusual state implies that they knew in advance that you would be.

Also consider their motivation for being there. What could pilots in jets actually do, anyway, about what you were experiencing?

Even at low altitudes and massive volumes, it is near impossible for pilots in jets to hear what you are singing. Probably, if you were in a forest, they couldn't even see you among the vegetation and at great distance.

Please be strong enough to see the experience for what it may portend about your health. Speak to your GP or at least to a trusted loved one that you feel is wise. While such experiences are exciting and even fun, they may indicate a physical problem that should not be ignored.

edit on 16/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I second chr0nauts concerns in terms of getting checked for any anomalies, that does help to get your head around what is happening. My experiences were seconded by another witness and I have had myself checked, I'm 100 percent healthy in terms of brain function and my witnesses were not under the influence of hallucinogens. I sent you a PM redzi0n, I'd like to know more about your experience if you could answer a couple of simple questions, thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

In my experience, I call them old gods. They are indeed much more powerful then us, tread very carefully as they can steer your lifes path in very negative directions if you happen to anger them. My advice is, if something contacts you, dont bargain with more than your willing to lose, and dont ever let your ego get the best of you, as I can see you already learned.

I've studied/practiced for approximately the same amount of time as you, sacrificed a lot of time and other things for the knowledge I have. Truth be told, I conquered my fear and I went all the way, I fully opened the door. It was both the most enlightening and most frightening thing I have ever had the chance to experience. There were times I had to ask myself if I was dead, I've survived countless near death encounters, people becoming possessed and trying to kill me in my sleep or in a waking state, I've been physically attacked by powerful entities, I've seen things that would make you question your sanity over and over and like I said, question your own existence. I overcame all of it, the power you can achieve..its unbelievable. No one here has any idea how much power I have, you have to conquer your fear though and the sacrifices are enormous I'm telling you.

Also yeah I'm well aware that I likely sound like a lunatic or a raving mad man, and quite frankly it works to my advantage. You see, if you were to actually believe, or should I say had you seen the things I did, and have, well how would you cope with it ? At what point is it easier to post anonymously than it is to continue to be ridiculed by people when you want to share a very real, very honest series of events.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm not seeing where the "extraterrestrial" theory comes in. Seems like Earth type stuff to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

No one here has any idea how much power I have,

People w true power don't feel the need to brag about it or bring it up...... Usually only the delusional do....

I lion doesn't need to tell the world he's a lion.....

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I usually wouldn't, but I'm tired of fake people pretending to be something they are not, which I see a lot today. If you'd like a demonstration, all you had to do was ask but you don't want that. Either ways my track record speaks for itself, ATS did have a rather dark period didn't it ?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Consider one aspect for a moment; to scramble jets takes significant time, organization, intent and cost

The Air Force is rather adept at scrambling fighters. About 5 to 10 minutes and they are airborne and ready to intercept the threat. Keep in mind that fighters and bombers are in alert with payloads already loaded. The crews practice this rather routinely and we have assets already in the air lots of the time. What to make of the rest of the story, all I can say is I am a skeptic that wants to believe.

www.quora.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hehehe very nice, indeed that is a funny show. In fact yes, ATS is much like real life, full of itself. The responses people give are a prime example of why someone would be wasting their time to teach anyone here, why do you deserve it when you cant even take the time to believe anything beyond your own ego's is the way I see it. If you cant see beyond that, then you cant see what's real.

Regardless,

To the op, my offer was/is extended to you, because I feel like you had enough courage to face the ridicule of others. Maybe your ready to take another step, maybe your not, the choice is always yours. Get better from whatever has inflicted itself upon you, and know that somewhere in the world, there are people with even more power and knowledge than you or I. Some of them are here on ATS or have come and passed. A lot of them died. A lot of people who know the truth will continue to die, that's why I said, ridicule all you want because it works to my advantage anyways.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I usually wouldn't, but I'm tired of fake people pretending to be something they are not, which I see a lot today. If you'd like a demonstration, all you had to do was ask but you don't want that. Either ways my track record speaks for itself, ATS did have a rather dark period didn't it ?

Every situation has a dark period at some point..... Its the way of the world

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Wow there's a scary amount of looney here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join