It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Trades Thread your Device will Pay You Cash Money on the Barrelhead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yep, it's that easy trading Euro,

This is what ole pappy they call me, you can too!....what old timer Pappy does all day. Fibo Ratio Elliottwave analysis and it's too easy so,..... naturally, because thats how my momma raised me, naturally I want you all to know this mother nature fibo math in the markets.....all the markets especially Gold....the large volume public input trading instruments show textbook waves, easy to spot.

I posted to sell the Euro in a reply on a thread ...it went immediately down a gozillion points in three days.....get this stay me here on this...

It's time for a correction...and for a fact all the correction waves....the ones that pullback......all the corrections form 5 waves......the impulse waves....going with the trend......form 3 waves and many fractals of 3 waves

The Euro is a sell tomorrow.......see it form it's 5th wave so plain to see a child could spot that. And sell the HAIL out of it....if you have a brokers account......easy to have one same day I am not kidding.....

In the U S A we only get 20:1 leverage....but I double the accounts every......you wouldn't believe me........Fibo Ratio Elliott Wave analysis gets the credit.....and my buddy in Singapore Ian.....he's a Brit.....go get em....the Euro will go way down for a long time maybe past parity....blowing a kiss two fingers....
edit on 13-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Ok, two months ago I started a client named Steve at Oanda.....named his account Steve's MT4.......$15,000 dollars....it's high water mark is....aww you wouldn't believe and I wouldn't blame ya........112K......

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Thats the spirit I'm looking for!

Yes great fellowship here, I love that part of working......this summer.....a watermelon get together.....something should be done to spread the fellowship.....

Hey, I bet I can come up with something.....

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Any links or graphs to support this?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

BTW....do you see what this means.....the markets are not completely manipulated if they obey, or most of the time try to obey the fibo math of nature....like the curve of a sea shell.....that's actually huge.....the market operators manage to overrun the rather precise levels by 15 points though.....all the time, but it's as if that's all they can affect the price action......at the end of the run.....

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Any links or graphs to support this?
my same handle at forexfactory and also at investing dot com...Ian is at harmonic Elliott Wave, yes see his resources link

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I find your posts on the stocks fascinating. And I've read up on the mathematical precision of nature and how it is shown in every aspect of nature prior to this, so this is very interesting.

I would love to understand all of this more but am mathematically disabled. But I am trying! Every time you post something about the stocks I look at what you are sharing - so just wanted to let you know that it is appreciated and even if I never advance in any way that at least I am giving it an effort. Sharing your knowledge is a gift and I think that's the only way to live this life - we are all one in the end. Thank you.

I'll bring the potato salad!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Why is this allowed to continue?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

When you get there, we'll throw down a partee

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Why is this allowed to continue?

It continues by Devine decree, my systems are Holy Spirit taught....I couldn't come up with entering trades at 6:41 pm Dallas time for the Tokyo Open by myself on my own....6:41 in Dallas.......could I now?

Editt....written rule number one of the 6:41 trade is

Is

Enter at 5:41 pm.......the system has published written rules mi hombre

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Did you say: 'Cash on the Barrelhead' ?

edit on 13-11-2018 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I wish i understood what you were talking about more as it seems rather interesting.

new topics

top topics

join