It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Evolution explain Male and Female - Why are there two sexes Creating Genetic Variations ?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

And your evidence in favor of this is?

The bible of course.... without which he wouldn't even have the arguments (or lack there of) that he is pushing

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The gravitational dance between the solar objects is most definitely a process. Summer, fall, winter, spring, repeat. You also say it's not ordered. This is also absurd. The acceleration downward on earth due to gravity has remain unchanged since it was first described mathematically.

A process is a series of events leading to a result - i.e. chemical process, cognitive process.
A force is an action that changes the motion of any object - i.e. gravity

Gravity is not a process. It is a force but is most accurately defined as the curvature of space-time due to uneven distribution of mass. It's not an ordered process - think black hole, critical mass and singularity.

P.S. Still waiting for your response in the other thread. Not letting you get away with it this time.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

"..........We believe that if this question is considered, it will be seen that most often it is answered in the negative simply because it is thought to be inappropriate to being a Creator into science. The above discussion is not meant as a scientific proof of a Creator, but is merely a line of reasoning to show that Special Creation by a Creator beyond the cosmos is a plausible view of origin science."

Let me make something clear - I am not talking about 'A Creator' - Don't know if one exists and know it is not, at this moment in time provable'.

intelligent Design [as I see it] is an inherent property of existence - Whatever exists must adhere to certain properties
of discernable design and require an intelligence to be defined - Hence all of science, and yes this includes Evolution,
are properties of Intelligent Design.

The quotes i gave in the previous post I found quite interesting as apparently scientists, some of who were Atheists
were early proponents of Intelligent Design - DNA and information was seen as necessarily involved in their
concepts of ID - And just because the religious picked up on it doesn't mean their religious interpretation of ID
is fact.

Science is is data driven and religion is basically faith driven

But even the most famous nihilist philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche once said even science requires some faith.

==============================================================================

Let me elaborate further -

Whether 'A creator' exists or not - nature still creates - It is not pure Evolution as 'survival of the fittest' might suggest.

The religous say the gaps in Evoulution and what is happening indicates a creator - could be - But they can't prove it
and yet patterns of Intelligent Design can be seen - For example the picture showing Man evolving to an upright state
- That is nature creating patterns of design - And I don't think you can prove that standing upright necessarily made it
easier for Man to survive - But it did have a purpose - Natures designs might have many purposes, besides survival,
- But what the big picture is remains to be seen.

Intelligent Design leads to Speculative design and man's current attempts at genetic manipulation ..........
edit on 22-3-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

The religous say the gaps in Evoulution and what is happening indicates a creator - could be - But they can't prove it 

Well there you go.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join