It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting time, Voting tonight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Sorry, I live in a city with a serious homeless problem and it's hardened me. In Anchorage, this type of scenario usually plays out with the "mother" actually using the child as a prop to help her get her money for her next bottle of hooch or needle of drugs. Give the woman a diaper and a clean pair of kid pants and she'd be trying to sell them the moment she walked out the door with them.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The city I just moved out of was similar. I have little sympathy for most homeless people. When mental illness and children are brought into it though I can't help but feel for them. CPS should've been called at the very least.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I agree. I have only OPs perspective to go on. I am hoping the actual election volunteers/officials contacted the authorities. At least they would be able to try to assist the mother or save this child from such abuse.

Naturally, the OP would not be aware that this action would be taken. They would not want this woman to disappear before authorities arrive so may have been best to placate her until then.

Interesting experience share, but I cannot help but believe this was a sincere disturbed homeless person. Public library is a natural place that will draw one in.

Edit add: removed accidental double negative in sentence.

edit on 11 6 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You know, the polling people were very nice, they never even flinched. The wiped up the wet spots whrerever this girl sat her kid (and she sat him on EVERY seat)...and then if became obvious...she was setting her kid everwhere they hadn't wiped up yet.

As I sat in my car afterwards, I thought about offering her some diapers, or some money for the same. However, it became clear to me; that's not what she wanted. she wanted to make a statement (way out here in the country....and then she didn't have anyone to come pick her up).

I have a heart for homeless people; we donate thousands of pounds of beef to them every year. HOWEVER, I have no heart for someone "planted" to make life miserable for everyone!

I'm sorry. I just don't.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You're a Michigan girl, right?

And so it goes, sometimes.

This is a Michigan girl, from Livonia. (I lived in Warren)

Things would be better, IF I cou'ld forget ya......

You are a cutie afterall.

We used to run out in Muscamoot Bay on Lake St. Claire. Broke more gear out on that lake than i could even say; caught more Walleye than anyone would ever belive. Got stuck, lost a truck through the ice once. But WOW, we always had a good time.

P.S. - Buddy's parents own an Island out there (100 year lease). MAN, have we had fun there!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
5 year olds wearing diapers?
She got loose from the home.
White coats were the guys to call.
If other strange things happen at polling stations that were in heavy red districts then they are using every last trick in the book.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
A great example of voter suppression.

...grassroots level...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join