It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting time, Voting tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So I went in to the polling place and there was this girl, with a kid who had peed all over himself. She sat this kid in every seat possible, leaving a wet mark. The polling place was a local Library. She did everything possible to hold up the process. It was amazing.

Eventually, she went out and sat in the Library with her soaked pant kid (I'm talkin' down to the knees here!) and played with the toys.

She wasn't from the County, she wasn't registered, she had no address...she was just there, to interfere with everone...and she didn't care. She intentionally sat her urine ridden child on every seat, the couldn't find her in any database...and that's just who she was.

They asked her if she would be so kind as to change the (5 year old's) diaper, but she said she didn't have any diapers, and she didn't have any where else to go.

Wow. That's the first time I saw anything like that. I'm sure she's still there waiting for a ride back into the city...to under the bridge where she lives.

Sorry, but that's what I saw.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

She probably was a Democrat. Dazed and confused, making her poor child suffer in his pee pants. Good God, we need to Make America Great Again and make these Democrats get a job.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
America 2018. Parenting 2018.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A great example of voter suppression.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Those Russians get everywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I hurried in front of a woman that had a hand full of papers. Rude maybe but she was up to something. She was still at the first table when I left

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So there was a homeless woman with a urine soaked child in a library with nowhere else to go? Good God, nobody could spare $5 for some fresh sweatpants from Walgreens for that child? What is political about this? Seems like a humanity issue to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
A great example of voter suppression.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Personally, I thought it was very sad (if that's what it was). This poor child was clearly mentally challenged, but Mom didn't care; she was just making sure he wet-spotted every single chair in the polling place. She was clueless; it was like she was a zombie. She didn't even seem to be aware the child was wet from the waist down in complete URINE...and she didn't care!

This girl wasn't militant, she was just "there", like a SLUG. It was a small space in a local library and she did NOT smell good; she smelled like she...didn't care. AND, the kid was clearly challenged, but Mom delighted in sitting him in every possible seat (so no one else would set down). There were two "Election Monitors" there, and one County guy. I DID make a comment about her actions, and they all kind of raised their eyebrows but carried on. One volunteer followed this thing around and wiped off all the chairs she could,, but it was obvious she was up to something.

Frankly, it was F#'ing DISGUSTING!

A couple people said "Eeeeew, I'm not sitting there! (of the (3) voting booths). And so they did paper ballots (which are NOT scanned here). This girl spent the maximum time possible in the small polling center. She tried to do everything possible to slow down the process. She used her kid, her own stinky self, her own clueless-ness and everything else you can imagine. Trust me, this gal was not intelligent, but, she showed up there for a reason, and someone brought her there for a reason.

I never thought I would ever see anything like that...tonight!

Hey...I VOTED!!!

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That is very strange, especially needing diapers at aged 5, unless the child had some sort of physical difficulties. Very odd she did not do something to help her child.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Possible drug addict???

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: sine.nomine

So, do you think the polling place is the place to do that???

Or, are you a complete idiot????

She probably had mental problems. You stated yourself that her child seemed mentally deficient. Maybe she thought she could get some charity in a place where all the people were.

Do I think that's acceptable? Absolutely not. But it sounds like this woman wasn't exactly playing with a full deck.

And there was really no need to call me an idiot. So please try to refrain from insults. This isn't the mudpit.
edit on 6-11-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

So there was a homeless woman with a urine soaked child in a library with nowhere else to go?

I realize it's Texas, but I somehow doubt the library sits out in an area devoid of other places more suitable for the situation. C'mon, why in the hell is a child's pissed pants someone's responsibility other than the child's parents? This is part of the problem I have with this "kinder gentler" nonsense some have dove feet first into. THE PARENT is rightfully expected to care for these type of situations. I sure as hell did when my kids were of that age, as did my wife... why in the hell is it not OK to expect or even demand the same of any other parent?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Then the state needs to take the child and place it in a more proper, caring environment with someone who isn't mentally problematic.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't think others should have to take care of other people's children. I'm simply surprised nobody offered. It sounds like the women was homeless, or addicted, or mentally ill. Poor kid...

ETA: You're right, the state should take it. I agree with that.
edit on 6-11-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Italics be gone!

Went smooth for me, dropped of a sack of canned food for the local shelter and bought a box of Samoas from a Girl Scout.

God Bless America

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

That's EXACTLY what it was!

I didn't realize it until afterwards.

This gal made the whole polling place unpleasant, and several people left as a result.

She was poisoning the polls. She sat her nasty (poor) child on ever seat, so no one could sit down, then she delayed everyone else behind her for 25 minutes with stupid BS. She deliberately hung up the process, and THEN when she couldn't hold things up any further, she went out into the local Library and made mess out there too.

Really sad. And more than that, I'm terribly sad for the child, because he was clearly mentally challenged, but he was just a "tool" to her.

Really, really, sad and disappointing experience!

P.S. - BUT, I VOTED....despite it all!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Then the state needs to take the child and place it in a more proper, caring environment with someone who isn't mentally problematic.

This. Someone should have called CPS (child protective services). I’m wondering more who would have steered her to a polling place on election day?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

So there was a homeless woman with a urine soaked child in a library with nowhere else to go? Good God, nobody could spare $5 for some fresh sweatpants from Walgreens for that child? What is political about this? Seems like a humanity issue to me.

You and Flyingclaydisk went to this polling station together??

Or did he witness this event without you there?

Asking for a friend...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join