It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: imthegoat

Went down that rabbit hole Darpa computational simulation of on- line social behavior

Too many real world coincidences for me though, and too much exposed corruption, but it could be part of it, the fake news part.
Amazng how they want to know everything about us, almost like their not from here. Lol

Imagine by now the dossier they have on you!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have had run ins before. MIB are real

They can come get me, but they are not authorized, nor will that be granted.
Friends in high places

edit on 11132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Come on.

When a domestic newspaper is publishing sensitive national secirity information DURING a process of negotiation that could seriously undermine the safety of the country it is located in because they need to continiously attack the sitting POTUS...

It's beyond frightening.

Criticize his process , fine.

This goes well beyond that and could endanger the US.

What is their agenda?

Do you not wonder?

This is not just holding him to account. It's way beyond that.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
(CCCCC).

I know some top connected people in my state who are ALL OVER that.

Just think, all of that loot invested in licences and permits and facilities, it would just go up in smoke with 100% legalization.

edit on 13-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why are you arguing something you didn't even bother to read?

I didn't read that article. I don't read the NYTimes because its Cabal-run.

I did read HEADLINES across several news-sites that characterized NK as a Nuclear Threat and implied Trump
is lying.

Source: Google News

Its the headlines that stick in the minds of the masses.

First they downplay Trumps achievements and then, in the small-print quoted by you, they try to "balance things out" so that they can claim its a "balanced article".

Its ALL OVER THE NEWS that "NK is deceiving Trump"
edit on 13-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
DC Panic:

Democratic Senator arrested during protest on Ballots

The title startled me. Had to look her up. Nikema Williams is a Georgia STATE Senator. Thought my mind was going bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Here is an article from 2011 using that word, left out of the title to stay within T&C, Donald Trump responds to...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nuff said. thanks!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It is a bit of a conundrum.

Snopes I saw as well and I do not trust them.

Thought it was interesting as it came from Flynn.

Leaves you wondering!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

National security information? That is the hyperbolic part. Everything else is you getting emotional.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
I didn't read that article. I don't read the NYTimes because its Cabal-run.

You know what real investigators do?

I did read HEADLINES across several news-sites that characterized NK as a Nuclear Threat and implied Trump
is lying.

But you specifically called out the NYT article that you didn't read. Enough said.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Went down that rabbit hole Darpa computational simulation of on- line social behavior

Too many real world coincidences for me though, and too much exposed corruption, but it could be part of it, the fake news part.
Amazng how they want to know everything about us, almost like their not from here. Lol

The real world coincidences could simply be a matter of mathematic probability based off of algorithms, though. AI with the backing of a supercomputer would be able to predict (by mathematical probability) the most accurate outcome from whatever datasets it uses for computations. It would have the ability to scramble the web, both dark and "light," at an unprecedented speed unfathomable to plebs. Theoretically it could be scanning the web and pick up on bits of information as fast as they come out. It could scan/crawl online for any keywords, metadata etc, and never miss a beat. Able to stay on top of news, tweets, anything associated with its algorithms.

Also, theoretically, it would be able to protect itself against any sort of incoming attack; making Anonymous' attempts null, and/or any other attack that isnt hindering the network its connected to, maybe.

Or I'm just talking out of my @ss. Either one is plausible I suppose 🤣.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Not emotional, just critical.

Publishing monitored locations of bases previously unpublished and data gathered from a domestic think tank with top people focused on North Korea.

People who comment to the NYT about the activity of these bases, in turn alerting North Korea to that intelligence...

Beyond irresponsible.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
People who comment to the NYT about the activity of these bases, in turn alerting North Korea to that intelligence...

Beyond irresponsible.

Please, the MI surely still has a good grip on the MSM.

The emotional part is you thinking that they are out to hurt Trump. People are being duped.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don't know what it could be now but I think it started off with maybe one or a few people posting what people wanted to read. That is why those are the biggest failures.

I'm not so sure, honestly. Is it possible? Absolutely, but I dont see anything as "failed predictions." I can see it as things not panning out as expected, but to say its failed predictions would indicate that Q is attempting to be a sort of prophet, and I do not see that being the case.

I can definitely see how people are against the whole "movement," but I cannot for the life of me understand why one wouldnt entertain the idea of it being real. The information scavenged by followers are real. The scandals surrounding certain people are real. The "cabal," as it is called, is real. The horrendous acts people attribute to members of the "cabal" certainly happen on such a large scale (trafficking, sexual abuse of minors etc) that it would definitely be plausible that the underground networks that carry out these horrendous attacks have help from someone/people in power. Which, in a docuseries on Netflix, a trafficker openly admitted he worked for someone in government (I think this was South Africa, but still).

So I dont see Q as a failure, whether they are real or not, honestly. People can sit here and say that they were "woke" before Q, and all this information existed before Q (which yes, most of it did), but the general populace had no idea about a lot of what goes on in the world. Most of ththe younger generations cant even tell you who won the civil war, or have no idea that Lincoln was a republican. For every person who is "woke," theres 50 who are still asleep at the wheel.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This is the whole point.

The MI does not have control of the MSM.

Or the part that does have control is allowing this.

It's like the gloves are completely off.

Look around!

Have you not noticed?

The MSM has never gone to this extreme. Not in my lifetime anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I guess what Q is failing at is relative.

When someone says that someone is going to be arrested on an exact date and preparations for public riots are set, that isn't just something not panning out. They were already prepped for the worst, it isn't like as ballgame getting rained out.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Definitely on the right wavelength. Think RAND, computer networks, software, military circa 1950's.
Now fast forward to present. Oh the possibilities are endless, amazing, and frightening all at same time.

There is (or was) an older documentary about these mathematicians who were showing promise on predicting future events based on news bits & social media just before FB, twitter really took off. Now we have much more computing hp and self-learning algorithms munching on constant data streams churning massive city block size data farms.
Makes you wonder what next.
C'mon Q throw us some more

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
This is the whole point.

The MI does not have control of the MSM.

You don't know this.

Or the part that does have control is allowing this.

There you go.

It's like the gloves are completely off.

Look around!

Have you not noticed?

The MSM has never gone to this extreme. Not in my lifetime anyway.

Some might say that it is like reality tv.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You don't need AI to have that data collected sifted and then have a small team decide what to do with it.

AI is a strange thing because it is sometimes unpredictable. I don't think whoever is behind this would risk it.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join