It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PlusUltra

Did you read the NYT article? It never stated that these were newly developed bases.

But Mockingturd Media made it look that way because stories about it have spread across the globe in the last few days.

Taking old data and pretending its a recent threat...at this point MSM is nothing more than propaganda.
edit on 13-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No, they didn't. Why be like that which you are trying to bring down?

The article literally said:

North Korea is moving ahead with its ballistic missile program at 16 hidden bases that have been identified in new commercial satellite images, a network long known to American intelligence agencies but left undiscussed as President Trump claims to have neutralized the North’s nuclear threat.

The text in bold says otherwise.
edit on 13-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: CanadianMason

Or is Q a Time Traveller?

- Your catching on -

Or is "Q" an advanced artificial intelligence possibly connected to a government supercomputer that algorithmically chooses the most probable outcome based off of public evidence at hand, therefore making future predictions based upon said algorithms?

I'm not one to make excuses, and as outlandish as that question ie, it would explain the "failed predictions" and whatnot.

Note I said the question was outlandish -- naysayers need not reply with snarky remarks.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I don't know what it could be now but I think it started off with maybe one or a few people posting what people wanted to read. That is why those are the biggest failures.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
LARPanon might just be doing good by leading a charge that wouldn't otherwise be there in an organized fashion.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Flynn likes the time travel theory.

This is his last liked tweet on his twitter account

🍕

twitter.com..., t

Okay, that was weird. A video within the thread you posted is mostly audio of Trump speaking about Weinergate and a "gate" that was popular five years later. The transcript is below the vid

Pierce Morgan interview with DJT on June 1 2011

Well, I was a little surprised by that debate, because, all of a sudden, he comes out of nowhere and starts going crazy. And, you know, I've known him over the years. And I learned a lot about him that night. I was absolutely shocked. I mean, he was -- I found -- to be almost unstable. And I watched this today because I was watching between p****- g*** and Anthony Weiner -gate. I found Anthony Weiner -gate to be a terrible situation. He obviously knows it's him. And the way he's handled it is either lying or incompetent. And either one is unacceptable. So, he's either incompetent or he's lying.

This link has the audio as well. About half way down the page with a pic of Weiner.

Now this other "gate" didn't start til Oct 2016

Thinking of possible explanations...did Breitbart speak of this to him? But would he have used the term.

is this a hoax that has been set up??

If interested you might want to save this in case it gets deleted tho I have tried to modify so as not to break rules.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
LOL! Corsi is begging for money and attention. He doesn't know anything; he's only marginally more reliable than BeforeItsNews.

God, it's like Mueller is throwing him a bone; giving him his piece-de-la-resistance.

Kudos.

To his credit, he puts a classy face on things.

edit on 13-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

North Korea is moving ahead with its ballistic missile program at 16 hidden bases that have been identified in new commercial satellite images, a network long known to American intelligence agencies but left undiscussed as President Trump claims to have neutralized the North’s nuclear threat.

The text you didn't bold says "But left undiscussed as President Trump CLAIMS to have neutralized the Norths nuclear threat".

The message is: Trump claims the North is denuclearizing, but the reality is, there is a nuclear threat".

Why publish that (and NYT was not the only one publishing it) in times of newfound peace between the nations?

If its of the past, why bring it up at all?

Maybe someone does not want peace and does not want Trump getting credit for it.

As DJ Trump says: Just more Fake News.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Melania Trump Pushes Out Top National Security Aide — and John Kelly Might Be Next

In what appeared to be an unprecedented move for a first lady, Melania Trump‘s office has publicly called for the resignation of a top White House National Security Council official.

The employee in question is deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel. A statement issued Tuesday by Mrs. Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, and obtained by Bloomberg reads: “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that [Ricardel] no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”

Sources say Ricardel was also often at odds with Chief of Staff John Kelly, who may be on his way out, too — along with his protégé, Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of Homeland Security.

people.com...

We know predictions are often wrong another source said 7 people familiar with the matter said Kelly is on his way out.

So chaos are things get down to business maybe?

I would guess the lady Melania fired did something very bad.

I just can't see her doing so for petty reasons as everyone is reporting.

Knowing the riducule she would certainly face.

I hope they are able to tell the world why.

As usual the press is reporting as if this is a soap opera. One actually used those words.

I am sure there is serious stuff going on for all these dumb headlines to be generated.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: CanadianMason

Or is Q a Time Traveller?

- Your catching on -

Or is "Q" an advanced artificial intelligence possibly connected to a government supercomputer that algorithmically chooses the most probable outcome based off of public evidence at hand, therefore making future predictions based upon said algorithms?

I'm not one to make excuses, and as outlandish as that question ie, it would explain the "failed predictions" and whatnot.

Note I said the question was outlandish -- naysayers need not reply with snarky remarks.

Don't stop..gonna be a good show.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Went down that rabbit hole Darpa computational simulation of on- line social behavior

Too many real world coincidences for me though, and too much exposed corruption, but it could be part of it, the fake news part.
Amazng how they want to know everything about us, almost like their not from here. Lol

edit on 11132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The video after that debunks the first as CGI... wrong architecture for that side of the Palace.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Haha what was that..

Is that authentic? The way he says pizzagate sounds weird

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
The text you didn't bold says "But left undiscussed as President Trump CLAIMS to have neutralized the Norths nuclear threat".

The message is: Trump claims the North is denuclearizing, but the reality is, there is a nuclear threat".

Why are you arguing something you didn't even bother to read?

Further down the article says:

His statement was true in just one sense. Mr. Trump appeared to be referring to the halt of missile flight tests, which have not occurred in nearly a year.

Look they gave him a little credit.

It also says:

A State Department spokesman responded to the findings with a written statement suggesting that the government believed the sites must be dismantled: “President Trump has made clear that should Chairman Kim follow through on his commitments, including complete denuclearization and the elimination of ballistic missile programs, a much brighter future lies ahead for North Korea and its people.”

and also:

Kim Eui-kyeom, Mr. Moon’s spokesman, also lashed out at the characterization of these North Korean missile activities as a “great deception.”

“North Korea has never promised to dismantle its missile bases, nor has it ever joined any treaty that obligates it to dismantle them. So calling this a ‘deception’ is not appropriate,”

Seems balanced so what exactly are you and DJT complaining about?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also: Viral Video of Naked Man Escaping From Buckingham Palace Revealed to Be Launch of D-Throned Tabloid for E!'s The Royals!

And it's from 2015. Funny PU just posted "If its of the past, why bring it up at all?"

edit on 13-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Absolutely the NYT is trying to cause trouble.

The LA Times did the same thing shortly after the summit.

This is really messing with National Security, very seriously.

I think Trump has been way too lenient with them.

His wisdom on the matter will likely turn out to be best, I am sure he will get things in order his way.

It makes my blood boil!

How can these entities blatantly put their own country at risk and get away with it?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That hyperbole sounds just as bad as when "they" do it.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

Why publish that (and NYT was not the only one publishing it) in times of newfound peace between the nations?

If its of the past, why bring it up at all?

Maybe someone does not want peace and does not want Trump getting credit for it.

As DJ Trump says: Just more Fake News.

PlusUltra, you might find THIS ARTICLE very thought-provoking, especially if you think about the "possibilities".

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The video after that debunks the first as CGI... wrong architecture for that side of the Palace.

Thanks. Its a HOAX then. I think I still have time to go back and mark it as such.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: liveandlearn

Haha what was that..

Is that authentic? The way he says pizzagaste sounds weird

Don't know. I looked for another source to verify, thus the transcript .

So I acctually went to snopes for what it is worth

What's True Donald Trump mentioned the word "pizzagate" during a 2011 interview.

What's False He was referring to a "controversy" concerning his use of a fork and knife to eat a slice of pizza, not the pedophilia conspiracy theory that clouded the 2016 election.

snopes

Maybe someone can check when the transcript was made

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join