It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo lands inside school, somehow loreto argentina 1979 (humanoid encounters)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I will avoid your threads in the future.

yeah whatever, continue chasing your ETH fever dreams, nobody cares anyway
but still i am blaffed how someone can believe that is anything other than a human child

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You refuse to look at the evidence, human dna or not, I feel sorry for you really, here you are with zero evidence fighting for belief in a story that I was willing to entertain openly.

Just

You posted an article that you didn't read or read one sentence and were brought up on it.

Get over it.

I will avoid your threads in the future.

How about avoiding posting things that make you look like a fool and then getting angry when its pointed out to you?

I have read on the subject for years, maybe the one looking like a fool is not me but those who are on a thread about a flying saucer and alien in a small room and yet anything else needs more proof
What a joke! "Just
" sounds like you are a really good guy/gal

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

True, I think TTSA is currently giving us the best progress regarding UFOs and disclosure. Personally I do not believe that everything coming from a government must necessarily be bad and a lie. There are good people everywhere. Even in governments

On the other hand Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project with the Congressional hearings in 2001 was a milestone. I also like his movie "Unacknowledged" and highly recommend it. His philosophy of peace appeals to me, although he may err on the naive side.

Both teams have made quite some mistakes on the way (weak or outright false "evidence"). And I don't know why they cannot coordinate their efforts (Dr. Greer and Tom DeLonge were sort of friends earlier on).

Grant Cameron has the best explanation in my opinion: Both, Greer and DeLonge (and a few others) are used by the secret services to tell different angles of the story. All under the premise of "plausible deniability", meaning that the "proofs" they have are so weak that they can be debunked anytime. This is probably a safety measure that is meant to be used in case that some kind of panic should break out when the public at large starts to realize that UFOs are for real.

But I am sorry to derail your interesting and original thread with this. I just wanted to cheer up SeaWorthy a bit because the story with the Atacama skeleton may not be as clear as Nolan has presented it. I also find it a bit strange that people who dislike TTSA take Nolan's word as gospel now. After all he is (was?) part of TTSA. So if TTSA is a "psyop" then Nolan's debunking of the Atacama probably is part of the "psyop", isn't it?
However that may be, I think Greer's critic of Nolan deserves a closer look. That skeleton really looks strange. And there was a second one -very similar - in Russia. THIS mutation TWICE - what an amazing coincidence!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

But I am sorry to derail your interesting and original thread with this. I just wanted to cheer up SeaWorthy a bit because the story with the Atacama skeleton may not be as clear as Nolan has presented it.

Thanks People can't see the oddities in this I find that stunning.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

the lower menbers of TTSA were probally just playing along, the PSY-OP lies within delongue and elizondo

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

there have been way more grotesque deformities before, this is nothing really

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join