It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo lands inside school, somehow loreto argentina 1979 (humanoid encounters)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

what about the mess made in the room and the sulfur smell?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

a lot of debunked or just plainly hoaxed material in those videos
i have no idea how that goes angaist my point

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

*eye roll*

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

i actually reached the same conclusion as you, from what i can see

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

LOL, you just quote mined a article that debunked that exact claim!
but yeah its definitely a fetus, even the idiots at TTSA called it

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

exactly, i can't believe anyone even thought that was a alien

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

how about NO!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

what about the mess made in the room and the sulfur smell?

The mess is a dead giveaway. Epileptics have fits.

Smell is mentioned in the link.

As i said. It is opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

how about NO!

I have really enjoyed your posts and your attitude of an open mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

a lot of debunked or just plainly hoaxed material in those videos
i have no idea how that goes angaist my point

'I did say' not directly related and also nothing goes against your point - I never claimed it did.
I am just as skeptical of so called debunk claim's as I am of some of that material, some is almost definitely CGI but among that there are a lot of gem's.

Now if you would reference my own experience when I was a very small child, car or van sized object, frightened in my mothers arm's looking down at it from an upstairs window it was D shaped appearing U shaped with the back open, three small figures in silver suit's with completely black visor's that were somehow terrifying - taken somewhere dark them doing something to my head, tall very thin but somehow female figure in charge.
My mother's account, being terrified and holding me in her arm's, something with flames coming out of it in three places shooting up into the sky.
Adult estimate of the size of this object perhaps 12 feet long and about 8 feet wide, maybe a foot up off the ground on some kind of leg's and perhaps another 4 foot high but this is an adult estimate based on the size of the area of our old back garden were I saw this.
Coupled with a strange blue crystal type object which seemed damaged I saw about the same time, adult's were seemingly in a daze and while it could be pointed out to them them seemed to immediately forget about it, only very small children could see it and both I and a few other kid's watched it over about a week were it was embedded in the apex of a neighbors roof and slowly dimmed from bright translucent blue to invisible, around it the snow had been melted and a few month's later the local landlord whom owned the property's repaired the hole in the apex of Betty's' roof which it had left, that object Zig Zag shaped and crystalline in form a bit like a cartoon representation of lightning, glowing blue fading to dim and ever more translucent until it was no longer visible over about a week time period, melted snow around it, maybe twelve foot above the part that was lodged in Betty's roof and at it's widest perhaps four feet across, zig-zag shaped like I say with 3 tapered triangular section's stacked one above the other and off center.
A bit in shape like this but more jagged and three dimensional like broken glass if you like.
rlv.zcache.com...
About twenty years after Betty died of a very rare cancer.
I may have been slightly autistic as a child as well - or at least I was after the object with the three little men in silver suit's I would not go anywhere without my big sister or my mum and was utterly terrified all the time so it definitely traumatized me.
There was nothing frightening about the blue crystal though, it was just fascinating and like I say even my teenage sister would look when I excitedly pointed it out saying look Kidding (Christine) frozen lightning which is what I as a small child assumed it was.

edit on 4-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

from the description of the case, its implied that the witness wasn't the only that smelled that

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Dr. Steven Greer has responded to Dr. Nolan's 2018 evaluation of the Atacama skeleton.
I am aware that some people here truly hate Greer, but many of his statements deserve to be heard in my opinion.
His opinion about what went on with Nolan is definitely interesting, conspiracy all over :-)
Shortly before "debunking" the Atacama skeleton it seems that Nolan got 30 millions of funding. And Greer claims that he found another geneticist who calls Nolan's work with the Atacama "junk science". Listen to the video.

TTSA is obviously a government controlled operation (purpose unknown). It could be that Greer got ahead of schedule with the Atacama and that is why Nolan was told to kill the story. Disclosure of the "other intelligence exists"-sort is not planned to happen before 2024 according to Grant Cameron.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

from the description of the case, its implied that the witness wasn't the only that smelled that

The beings and the craft were gone but the room was in disorder and smelled of sulfur.

That's it?

It's a description of what the child said he smelled. It says nothing of anyone else smelling it. No implication there.

experiencing of unusual feelings or sensations altered sense of hearing, smelling, tasting, seeing, and tactile perception (sensory illusions or hallucinations),

I've tried to give you a sensible reply to your OP.

I'm sorry it's not fantastical or other worldly.

I thought you'd appreciate a more down to earth, realistic answer.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

well, what else could i answer your post with? scientifical analysis proved the human origin of the mummy
and the websites motto is "deny ignorance" soooo....

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

wow! now thats what i call a interesting high strangeness case, also classic tight fitting suit wearing humanoids in place of greys for once!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

actually that description is quite ambiguous, its hard to see if thats what the kid saw before exiting the room or what they saw after returning to the place
i am keeping an neutral position on this case for now
it way too easy to claim it was a 100% paranormal event or that it was all in the witnesses imaginations, we must consider more complex alternatives before

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

well, what else could i answer your post with? scientifical analysis proved the human origin of the mummy
and the websites motto is "deny ignorance" soooo....

You refuse to look at the evidence, human dna or not, I feel sorry for you really, here you are with zero evidence fighting for belief in a story that I was willing to entertain openly.
I will avoid your threads in the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

i am keeping an neutral position on this case for now it way too easy to claim it was a 100% paranormal event or that it was all in the witnesses imaginations, we must consider more complex alternatives before

Thanks humanoidlord.

I hope you find a suitable explanation.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You refuse to look at the evidence, human dna or not, I feel sorry for you really, here you are with zero evidence fighting for belief in a story that I was willing to entertain openly.

Just

You posted an article that you didn't read or read one sentence and were brought up on it.

Get over it.

I will avoid your threads in the future.

How about avoiding posting things that make you look like a fool and then getting angry when its pointed out to you?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

WTF?! i could swear i saw you defending TTSA in another thread, in fact you were the only one speaking for it there.
its obvious (at least to me) that both what greer is doing and what TTSA is doing is disinfo to feed the fake "ufo core story" to the public
but i have to agree with nolan in this one, its definitely a hominid being, maybe not even a human but one of those gnome species that co-existed with the humans and the giants not too long ago
however for now i am still going with a human child

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join