It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to confuse a Irishman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have a question are the Anunnaki the Tuatha Dé Danann or are the Tuatha Dé Danann the Anunnaki?
I get very confused when dealing with light!
Its a very heaven or Las Vegas question - but a great track by the cocteau twins
www.youtube.com...
Any ideas
edit on 3-11-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC
That's not the version I know.
According to tradition, the way to confuse an Irishman is to show him a pile of shovels and invite him to take his pick.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I have a question are the Anunnaki the Tuatha Dé Danann or are the Tuatha Dé Danann the Anunnaki?

Either / Or I suppose
The Tuatha Dé Danann are as good a candidate as any mythological God species I guess.

edit on 3-11-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Different people had different traditions and beliefs. The Tuatha de Danann were supernatural beings who were "under" the god(dess) Danu. The Anunnaki we (as I understand it) gods in their own right.

Also, it's out of sync. The TdD were believed to have been around in Ireland c 1800-1500 BC, while the Anunnaki started c. 21oo BC and then went through various iterations as time marched on.

The TdG are (to the Irish) the people who came before recorded history, with some added folklore to spice it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
According to tradition, the way to confuse an Irishman is to show him a pile of shovels and invite him to take his pick.

How do you get an Irishman on the roof?

Tell him drinks are on the house.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I thought you put him in a round room and tell him to piddle in the corner.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I get very confused when dealing with light!
Its a very heaven or Las Vegas question - but a great track by the cocteau twins
www.youtube.com...
Any ideas

For sure a great track

A God by any other name.

new topics

top topics

join