It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is tired of Politicians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Either party.

Both parties.

It's really just Monkeys slinging Poo at this point.

Am I right?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

At least one thing is abundantly clear. Trump isn’t a politician. He’s a bull in DC’s China shop .

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Who else is tired of politicians??????

ME!!

ALL OF THEM!!! EVERY

LAST ONE!!!

edit on 11/1/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Pretty much.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Soon, it’s only a few more days. Then we can listen to the losers griping for another two years about how they were cheated.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A Bill before Congress should be about 4 paragraphs, not 60,000 pages! Attorneys have seen to this, and what it creates is "career politicians".

Elected officials should be required to have a full-time JOB (i.e. NOT politics). Politics should NOT be a full-time job, and shouldn't require 550 attorney staff members, 300 assistants, 750 lobbyists and countless clerks. Thats BS!

I'm SICK of this bureaucracy!

Say what you mean, and do what you say. PERIOD!!

ETA - I don't care WHAT the Bill is...we should NEVER again have to hear the words "We'll have to read it, to see what's in it." NEVER!!!

That is completely out-of-bounds!!
edit on 11/1/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm good with FIRING every single member of Congress and the Senate! Lay waste to them ALL!

Let's get back to what this country was founded upon.

Screw all these "career politicians"!!

They serve NO purpose!

(blue...OR...red...NONE!!!)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

For this reason alone I have been distancing myself from these shenanigans as of late. Honestly this all seems pointless unless this is some hobby. I wanted to get MUCH more involved but that feeling is gone. I just want to get away and live on some land and not deal with any of this crap.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Either party.

Both parties.

It's really just Monkeys slinging Poo at this point.

Am I right?

Politicians yes.

Politics? Never.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who else is tired of politicians??????

ME!!

ALL OF THEM!!! EVERY

LAST ONE!!!

I'll second that...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It has become a ridiculous poop show.

Term limits! Then maybe Reps and Senators would actually vote according to the positions they stated that they believe in while running for office, and not be drawn in by lobbyists money and perpetual campaigning to keep the money flowing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is interesting that in Falun Gong, if one is practicing and trying to find enlightenment, becoming or working in the field of politics is banned.

Maybe there is a certain type of psychopath that is attracted to these positions, but at the same time, a normal person with a conscious will become corrupted if they weren't at the start.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Do politicians really go to bat for their constituents, or for lobbyists? You can't trust any politician, no matter from what party, since they all are out of touch with the public. Their areas of specialty are obscuring the facts and misleading the public, all while peddling their agenda, padding their wallets and inflating their egos.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think we should have surprise quizzes given to each politician to see how many laws they can name from memory. It should also be a pass/fail type of exam.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I'm good with FIRING every single member of Congress and the Senate! Lay waste to them ALL!

Let's get back to what this country was founded upon.

Screw all these "career politicians"!!

They serve NO purpose!

(blue...OR...red...NONE!!!)

You have an uncanny sense of what’s good for America.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The just make me yawn every time they open their mouths.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Nope.

I am tired of people with business interests, playing at being politicians, like my own nations Conservative party, and half of the Labour Party (the half who really belong on the Conservative Party side, but weren't born rich enough, or sociopathic enough to make it on the other team). And of course, I am pig sick of the gormless, lackwitted, egocentric little fleck of sputum that currently runs the United Fascist States of America, because he is everything wrong with the notion of people who have private interests, becoming involved with political matters. He epitomises a conflict of interest, a man meant to serve the people to the exclusion of all other things, and uphold the foundational document of his country and its every single word and phrase, yet routinely suggests tearing up entire sections of it to suit his ends, most of which have to do with absorbing more money into the top ten percent of earners, while embuggering en masse, the vast majority of the people who voted for him, while telling them he is their saviour.

No, I have no time for that sort of nonsense. A person ought to be forced to pick between having vast wealth and no political power, or vast political power and no wealth. Having both ought to be prohibited for the safety and comfort of all citizens of the world, in every nation and legal system.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I've yet to find but one Citizen not tied to a Political agenda, decidedly un-tired of the rats, the swamp or the stench coming from it.
edit on 2-11-2018 by KingJames because: added conjunction

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

One thing I would like to see beside term limits. That everyone is in office for 4 years. All elections take place every 4 years. No more of this constant election cycle. You get 2 terms and your retirement is based on 8 or 4 years of service. No more of this bloated retirement. Oh and drive your own car and pay for your own damn gas.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think you already knew most people are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join