It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Meme circulating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I suppose it's not like the rest of us have fo start from scratch eh ? I was 19 when I left home to make a life for myself, without anyone's help. So what then makes your plight better than mine? The amount of media you will get vs me because your father was an illegal immigrant as you stated. Dont get me started on the hand outs galore for those who do immigrate legally, still putting everyone else forward but their own natural born citizens here in this country. That doesnt mean anything about colour either, if you were born here, good luck getting anything from the government but if you immigrated here, well you're in luck buddy heres a free education paid for by me among other things.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Humans can be incredibly stupid. They didn't even spell "damn" right. But if that person wants a woman carrying a child that far then she won't have too many to choose from since most of the people in this crowd are men.

Not to mention, they don't mind leaving when a group of lefties fly down there and motivate them to come to this country with a bunch of promises that they can't keep.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What about all those young men, how about they and together to create an opportunity for themselves. They sure have a lot of free time on their hands anyways. Dont get me wrong though, the only ones I feel sorry for are the children and vulnerable women, the rest who are able bodied can kick the can back home.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What will happen when they arrive. Will the mothers with children stay back and let the hoards of able bodied men shake down the gates?
Will the border guards shoot to kill?
Will shots be fired into the air and all those able bodied men turn around and run?
Will the mothers and children be moved to the fore?
Will mothers and children be shot dead by American military?
Will they all line up and go through the process?

Guesses is all we have at this point. The only thing that is not a guess is that at this point, the fear factor is playing out in favor of Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why are all those called Migrants in every news footages and from CNN i had seen are all male?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Why "can live next to me" ?

Why not "can live with me in my house with my own family" ?

Oh I know... That would be inconvenient...

"Next to" is the highlight. You can live next to me... over there.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm hoping they break out the giant brown-noise cannon and just have everyone crap their pants as they attack the fence?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Not to mention, they don't mind leaving when a group of lefties fly down there and motivate them to come to this country with a bunch of promises that they can't keep.

That´s what some did in afghanistan. False promises about getting a new house built for free and stuff like that.

This is proof to me that it´s not that much of a hurdle for them to leave everything, if they leave their homeland and family because of hearsay. I think being gullible plays a part in this.

Then they come to a strange country and everything isn´t as it was told. Totally different culture that their religion forbidds to accept so they group up into their own communities and this is where the real problems start.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It doesn't matter if there are ten thousand violent young men shaking a gate, you can bet that msm will be showing either a woman or child being hurt in the process or shot at by border control or the military. I'd put money on that!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Dont get me wrong though, the only ones I feel sorry for are the children and vulnerable women

I heard a news report that many of the mothers that were separated from their children last go 'round, did not want them back. They flat out abandoned them, and our gov't agencies now have to take care of them and find them homes. Some mother!!

And don't tell me that that is what they had to do to give their child opportunity. I am a mother, and nothing short of starvation would cause me to abandon my child. And looking at the women in this caravan, none of them are starving in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
meme should really say...

Please come to our country illegally and get free everything. We hate America and would like to see it all go to crap.

. . ."to see it all go to crap". . .(and add). . .if it means gaining control again.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Meh I like this one better.

Good point. I guess they're too scared to stand up to their own government, but they'll stand up to ours. This is why discipline and making examples of law breakers deters people from doing things like this. Unfortunately the left don't like discipline unless it's them doing the disciplining.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Only next? Why not take them up? And if next, who´s going to pay, the one that made that meme? Because, you know, they won´t be able to buy or rent a house.

The way they will finance "themselfes" will be social systems and doing work that isn´t taxed.

Have you not learned from europe?
I agree, the EU experience within the Schengen Area has been a disaster I'm glad Britain avoided with our border force being on the French and Belgian sides.
Hungary know the score, they're maybe the only ones support Britain lol, see the millions they have spent on fences.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So this meme is circulating on Social media. I've seen it at least a dozen times.
My question is, if migrants have so much fortitude to walk for 3 months for a "better life", why can't they use that energy to make their own country a better place?

Because those opportunities don’t exist in their country, at least not in the same way they do in America. You know, the whole land of opportunity thing.

Things have to be pretty bad to uproot your life and walk thousands of miles with your children for the slim chance that you might be able to get into America.

Into such a racist America? Surely you jest.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: szino9

Why "can live next to me" ?

Why not "can live with me in my house with my own family" ?

Oh I know... That would be inconvenient...

I never realized how hollow that comparison is until right now. It’s not even close to the same thing. If anything, the meme in the OP is closer to the truth.

It wasn't a comparison. szino was asking why that person gave illegal aliens the okay to live next to them, but not with them if they really care that much.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
What's the ETA for when the caravan is supposed to hit the southern border?

I plan to watch it on the news. Going to be a crap show.

Apparently someone is providing buses for them to get here on time.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Scary brown men? Oh my. I must clutch my pearls!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You´ll see this in other poor countries, too, where kids are also seen as workforce and retirement safety. As harsh as this sounds it was the same reason why european farmers and the lower class had 5-7 kids at minimum per generation.

A big family ment stability and a relative safe future, if you had ground to farm. That´s not to say those kids were not loved but the general consens of the time was, the more kids, the better. Love for kids wasn´t the main reason, it was naked survival.

You needed someone to look after you when you could not earn your food and were not valuable to the community anymore. Today while this isn´t as big as a problem like 100 years ago in first world countries, it still is elsewhere.

I´m a loving grandparent and I could never imagine abandoning family or a helpless child. But this is how it was 100+ years ago in europe. My great-grandfather who lived in times where maidens and servants were a common thing told me often about the times back then.

I even knew a house-maiden but she died in this early century. Her "owners" who were even younger than her even made her split wood and other hard work until she reached her 80s. May god bless her soul, she was a lovely and nice old women, despite all the cruelty she witnessed in two world wars.

Something to remind those padded leftist to consider some views outside of their bubble and the underlying reasons. Then, they can accept that kids are products/workforce for the most part in such countries. Loved, yes, but survival is more important than love. Love can´t buy you a meal.

Again, I condem abandoning children but the reasons why such things happen are multiple and not explained with the sentence "they don´t love their children".

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Dont get me wrong though, the only ones I feel sorry for are the children and vulnerable women

I heard a news report that many of the mothers that were separated from their children last go 'round, did not want them back. They flat out abandoned them, and our gov't agencies now have to take care of them and find them homes. Some mother!!

And don't tell me that that is what they had to do to give their child opportunity. I am a mother, and nothing short of starvation would cause me to abandon my child. And looking at the women in this caravan, none of them are starving in case you haven't noticed.

Source, or just something you made up?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

I didn't make it up.
It was an interview I saw on TV with (I think) a DHS official explaining the conundrum and issues our government is dealing with. They were addressing a question related to mothers and children having been separated and not yet reunited.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join