It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Caravan - Just when you thought you heard it all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No, I wouldn't I do send support back home when I can. Don't paint me as an open borders person. My point was that putting ideolog and blanket labels on these people as criminals, freeloaders and making fun is hurting the Republican vote. Rather than be sympathetic to their circumstances the posters in this thread behave in a way that is disgusting and alienate republican immigrants such as me.

Frankly your behaving like dare i say it democrats.
edit on 29-10-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

The Department of Homeland Security has confirmed that there are criminals of various sorts from different countries mixed in with the caravan. Hm. Was that a lie? Surely, there are way more good migrants than bad ones. I'm sure you can trust your border patrol (and military) to do its job of properly vetting and caring for all those thousands crash your gates. I was just asking you if you would be willing to house and feed some of them yourself after passing the border patrol sniff test, you know, share your couch and popcorn and watch the news together. If you wouldn't be willing to do that, then why not? Maybe the government would appreciate your help and compensate you as a sort of foster parent kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You see how thick some of these women are?
Definitely not going hungry.

One of the problems with that culture is having too many children beyond their means or beyond the means of what their society can handle.

That mentaity can cause a lot of problems for any country.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wanna know more about the migrant caravan ? ask the Pope. I wonder ... what's the connection between the EU, the Vatican and MS13 ... How does MS13 relate to Japan and to Yakuza ?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I tried. I can't. He won't answer my phone calls.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
The reasons they are coming has changed almost hourly, everything from no jobs, to crime, to poverty, etc etc.
But now, they are coming so transvestites can get hormone treatments.

www.cnn.com...
"There's a lot of persecution and no work," she said of her country. She and Rodriguez are hopeful they can make it to Dallas, where they have read about trans women like them receiving hormone treatments.

I mean; multiple caravans with thousands of people, each is going to have their own reason for being on the caravan. If you're looking for one unified answer why 5000+ people would join a caravan, you're living in fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why would anyone walk 1500 miles to get to America? When you can take a plane. Woman and children 1500 miles, I figure about 40 will make it to the border. Why would you even want to travel with that size of a group? Your chances would be better if you went in a group of 5-8. My guess is that some people that live in Tiauana will get paid to protest at the wall, and be called THE CARAVAN.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They are coming because Honduras is one of the most violent drug and gang infested countries in South America and they are looking for a chance for their children to escape from that future be it victim or initiate.
This constant attempt to vilify the migrants is just ridiculous. Its merely an attempt to frighten Americans into voting for republicans. Next Wednesday it will no longer be a priority and the troops will be returned to their regular posts.
The migrants will become an issue again in December or January when they actually reach our borders and then will we see more children being kidnapped from their parents arms?
Oh and we dont want them here so they can vote. They cant vote. We know that. Trump wants to convince you that it is possible. Whos the idiot?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

DHS is saying what the president wants them to say.
Most of these people are just families looking for a better life.
Wow how horrible.
Fear fear vote republican because the dems want open borders and they want the illegals to vote to impeach trump.
I mean honestly..... who is buying this happy horse shlt.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They have probably heard from immigrants here, STOP. "We are not driving Ferraris and peeing in golden toilets."

What are they supposed to do here? Work?!, yeah. Need skills and tax ID.....same problem our poor have. You have to pay taxes and develop marketable skills. It's all the rave.

edit on 11 1 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Most of these people are just families looking for a better life. 

And?

Am I supposed to do for them what my immigrant family didn't have done for us?

We had to follow the law and jump through expensive hoops. There were many years of my family members getting Visas, green cards and then citizenship.

Talking decades. But why didn't we just do what we wanted and hop the fence? So much easier.

My immigrant family and friends left from the same conditions these immigrants are "running" from.

I don't expect you to understand. A senior wealthy white woman has too much baggage to actually understand an immigrants mind.

They just spout what other clueless rich white women say in groupthink.

edit on 11 1 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

More Left, Right garbage, The media and Politicians love putting people in boxes, unfortunately they are made of pine.

10,000 people, 1500 miles on foot, never happen, If Spartacus couldn't get it done

An army marches on it's stomach

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just wondering, why not have a US counter-caravan?

Thousands of poor and unemployed US citizens march to Honduras, and refuse to leave until all get asylum and jobs?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Because most Americans aren't dumb enough to try and walk 1500 miles.

After the first night out walking all day not being use to it, and sleeping outside most of those people probably felt awful, with malnutrition, diarhhea kicks in, ever try walking around with the #s, not fun.

From the last pictures I saw "The Caravan" looked to be about 400 people, I don't know where this "Caravan" concoction came from but whoever thought it up is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OK, why not put something so slippery on the road that they slide back to Honduras?

Just brainstorming, but I think this would be an effective deterrent.
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

www.youtube.com...

Most likely a majority already turned back, it's just election and media fodder.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder. Are you all polishing your guns to be ready when they arrive? Are you all going to go rushing to the borders to support the five thousand troops who are soon to receive weaponry and other resources?

Are you really going to shoot them, or just club them when they start tearing down the walls? It's going to be interesting. Desperation against lunatics!
edit on 1/11/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Not going to happen, Got to go and take a sh^t. good luck with the narrative.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I8THATAPPLEFRITTER :

like baby seals

That's the spirit. That's the mindset I expect. I am sure one or two of you loony tunes will try to get to the border to 'defend A'murica', as it's your god damn'd constitutional right. I am sure that when one of the immigrants sneezes it will be the signal to mow a few down with the claim..."Hey, I heard a gunshot!"

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So your DHS people are lying for your President? You say "most" migrants in the caravan "are just families looking for a better life? Okay. What about the rest of them? What do you believe they want from America? I'm pretty sure you want your border to be well protected, right? You don't want people illegally crossing into your country, right? "[D]ems want open borders and they want illegals to vote to impeach Trump"? Yeah, I've heard that but, I don't buy it, either. Is that what Trump is telling his followers? I don't know where that came from? Interesting though. Thanks for your feedback.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join