It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Says if Trump Declassifies FISA Documents - Mueller Can Charge Him With Obstruction of Justice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The president can be impeached. If Congress so decrees. Any "deal" has no bearing on that.

Can he be charged by the Special Counsel? That would be a question for the SCOTUS. Can he be tried?

Nice try.
Two weeks and you’ll be so buried in shame we won’t have to worry about you infecting anything anymore... will we... 😜👌

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

What will I have to be ashamed of in two weeks, pray tell?

ATS? This country?
edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

What will I have to be ashamed of in two weeks, pray tell?

ATS? This country?

You’ve been ashamed of this country for longer than you can remember... you’ve been ashamed of this site for two years... in fourteen days you can find a mirror... and finally be ashamed of the shell carrying the ghost of what could have been... 👻

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You’ve been ashamed of this country for longer than you can remember

You are mistaken. Ashamed at times of some people who represent us? Yes.
edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You’ve been ashamed of this country for longer than you can remember

You are mistaken. Ashamed at times of some people who represent us? Yes.

Nobody represents me except for the one person I can hold accountable... shouldn’t be any different for you... never should have been... that aside... I’m not mistaken... even though I may be misrepresented...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Nobody represents me except for the one person I can hold accountable

Then you don't understand how a Republic works. Whether or not you participate in it.

I’m not mistaken
Then you're lying. Because I am not ashamed of my country, nor have I been.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Nobody represents me except for the one person I can hold accountable

Then you don't understand how a Republic works. Whether or not you participate in it.

I’m not mistaken
Then you're lying. Because I am not ashamed of my country, nor have I been.

No... I fully understand how a republic
Works... I also understand it doesn’t work like a democracy... which people seem to believe we have... and I’m glad as all hell we don’t... a republic works a democracy bullies... which is why I love one and loathe the other... that aside... agree to disagree... because if you’re not proud... you’re what... 🤔

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I fully understand how a republic Works..

Then how can you say you are not represented?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

🤨

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

a republic works a democracy bullies

Funny how Australia, a constitutional monarchy, is bullied by a republic the US to fund the F35 fighter. Gotta keep the fear up up

www.news.com.au... f91f652ea6

WE shelled out billions on weapons known as the “iPhone of fighter jets”. Now they’re gathering dust — and could put us in trouble.....

These delays have, in turn, blown the project’s global budget out more than $163 billion, leaving Australia in a precarious financial situation.

So why has this defence project been described as a “dud deal” for Australia?.....

DELAYS

The F-35 program was officially launched in 2001 but it dates back to the 1990s.

It has, so far, failed to meet many of its development targets and continues to rack up additional costs with each problem it encounters.

The fighter jets cost a staggering $140 million each and have been plagued by computer system failures, software delays and breakdowns.

University of NSW defence technology expert Jai Galliott said the jets were fast becoming outdated due to the delays.

“By the time we have fully operational fleets of these aircraft, their skills will be significantly less than what might have been the case back when we signed the deal,” Dr Galliott said.

Dr Galliott said we did it to keep our mates in the US happy. “This deal was a dud from the start,” he said. “I mean, how much should you have to pay to have your best buddy come and protect you?”

Tell me again you know what a true Republic is.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You know what... I’ll just say this at this point... if I win my MegaMillions or Powerball Jackpot... I’ll come see you... not on your islands of destruction... but NewZealand or somewhere cool... my treat... you know what a fallacy this all is... and maybe I’m supposed to be a folly for the right and you’re supposed to be a puppet for the left... who knows... but I know from as long as we’ve both been on here our mindsets aren’t that far apart... what separates us... well... probably me being a drunk asshole that loves living under a bridge... anyway... whatever... longest game in the history of the World Series... how boot dat...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

a republic works a democracy bullies

Funny how Australia, a constitutional monarchy, is bullied by a republic the US to fund the F35 fighter. Gotta keep the fear up up

www.news.com.au... f91f652ea6

WE shelled out billions on weapons known as the “iPhone of fighter jets”. Now they’re gathering dust — and could put us in trouble.....

These delays have, in turn, blown the project’s global budget out more than $163 billion, leaving Australia in a precarious financial situation.

So why has this defence project been described as a “dud deal” for Australia?.....

DELAYS

The F-35 program was officially launched in 2001 but it dates back to the 1990s.

It has, so far, failed to meet many of its development targets and continues to rack up additional costs with each problem it encounters.

The fighter jets cost a staggering $140 million each and have been plagued by computer system failures, software delays and breakdowns.

University of NSW defence technology expert Jai Galliott said the jets were fast becoming outdated due to the delays.

“By the time we have fully operational fleets of these aircraft, their skills will be significantly less than what might have been the case back when we signed the deal,” Dr Galliott said.

Dr Galliott said we did it to keep our mates in the US happy. “This deal was a dud from the start,” he said. “I mean, how much should you have to pay to have your best buddy come and protect you?”

Tell me again you know what a true Republic is.

Look up that the United States is a Constitutional Republic... then look up how many of our politicians believe were a democracy... if we were represented by what we’re supposed to be instead of what we’ve been made to be we wouldn’t be the #hole we’ve become... so yeah...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Trump has the power to keep himself out of trouble by not obstructing justice. If he did nothing wrong regarding Russia (even while his associates may have), then he just has to stay calm and not do anything stupid.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

yes, and after the elections, when the Muller report comes out, he can open it all up and end the mystery.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Except we do not know that they are, what we know is they do not want it made public. Their reason may be true, or may be BS. Last I checked the investigation was over so not sure how it can impact an investigation that has ended.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Appears to be an opinion piece by Dr Galliott. Every pilot who has flown the F35 has raved about it, and at Red Flag the F35 was unstoppable getting a 20:1 kill ratio and the only F35 'killed' was due to an F-16 spawning on top of it iirc. Marines went 24-0 with their F35.

I will listen to the results and the actual pilots from every single country that has flown them more than a keyboard warrior.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Dan Bongino Seems to know thisnaubject better than anyone

His well researched theory is, that basically England and Australia played the role that the media is saying Russia played. That declawing would hurt relationships and embarrass many people.

Instead trump is using this as leaversge, say to make sure the UK government follows through in Briexit

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The whole point went completely over your head. You may think your vote counts but corporations and lobbyists control where your tax dollars get spent.

The US has the priveleged position of the world oil being traded in US dollars. You have the reserve currency and yet you cant pay workers above minimum wage or have a Universal Health system. What went wrong?

Where have all those trillions gone?

....Laziness?...or it "doesn't affect me" as long as "I have a carton of beer in the fridge and 50 channels on MTV"

???

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Keyboard warrior eh?

And yet after their billions they cant even develop a plane without pre orders and commitments of taxpayers funds for development and research.

Like I said gotta keep fear alive.

Its a bit of a read but see why they may have become obsolete before even being deployed.

www.smh.com.au...

In this sense, bringing the manned F-35 to an unmanned war is essentially the modern equivalent of bring a knife to a gun fight, and a blunt one at that.

While it is true that despite heavy international investment in unmanned aircraft systems, the associated technologies and software algorithms have not yet progressed to a point such that any remotely or autonomously operated fighter jet can manoeuvre and react to fast-changing dynamics in a combat environment anywhere near as effectively as an aircraft such as the F-22 Raptor, the margin of improvement offered by an aircraft like the F-35 over a purpose-built combat drone does not seem to represent a good return on investmen

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't need to read nonsense propaganda, they are the most advanced aircraft in the world and every one that flies them is blown away. They aren't even using full capabilities yet either.

I'll take the word of pilots over keyboard warriors.

Anyone talking about manned systems being inferior is living in fantasy land. It's the future, not the present.
edit on 27-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join