It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank Call Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi! Some people choose to call me NB. Or Buddha. Or sometimes Narco (but I always say hugs, not drugs.)

I am a mediocre content contributor to ATS.

Because I am lonely and bored, and far from home--and because I like to create mediocre content that isn't Trump Hate,

I would like to share with you a youtube channel / podcast

Now I've heard a lot of prank call shows in my day. The idea is attracting to me, but I've never found a channel quite worthy of praise. The art is definitely not dead.

Ownage pranks got super boring really quick so save yourself the trouble of suggesting it to me.

I wish to introduce the Snow Plow Show!

It's a weekly podcast (though I listen in on youtube because I'm an old man who doesn't know any better.)

What makes this prank call show stand out to me is the host's ability to control the conversation: he's quick, he's sharp, and his improvisation skills are always at work to bring the lulz.

Another thing that sets this guy apart is his voice; what a sweet, trustworthy voice! All the more comforting for the prank victims to be caught unawares!

I will post a couple of the classic sample clips. If you're laughing and begging for more be sure to check out the Snow Plow Show.

I can't fall asleep anymore without some earbuds playing the old Snow Plow Show. Best part is I usually wake up in the middle of the night listening in on some random prank call.

Goes without saying, there's just too many to post.

(Warning for language if you're a prude like that)

edit on 26-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thanks for sharing. You might try to find some old Phil Hendrie Show clips you might like them. They aren't prank call per se but the whole show is basically one large ongoing prank. It's always good to find something that makes you laugh.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing these. I love old prank calls. That tenant from hell one had me busting up after they had the running water in the background. Grade A stuff.
edit on 26-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Oh man you gotta check out "Flaccid Ego: Psychic Reading Call-in Show", an old New York City public access show.

[This program features host Clarance Baynard “CB” Walker, who gives free psychic energy advice to callers while wearing a pink turban, pink glasses and a pink scarf. While a lot of the calls he receives are just people yelling, “Your Mother!” and hanging up on him, when he isn’t being pranked, it seems like he’s actually the one pranking viewers. For instance, when one caller asks, “Hi, can I get a psychic reading?,” CB responds, “You don’t call here asking for stuff like that! This isn’t a bodega!” To another caller he says before she even has a chance to ask her question, “Get your life together! Get the hell off my phone!” littlevillagemag.com...]

There's hours and hours of his old tapes up on Youtube, which he had a LATE NIGHT Saturday night show meaning every show he'd get bombarded by trolls and pranksters (which its believed was kind of the point all along LOL).

edit on 27-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This started out as a telemarketing call, and turned into the funniest damn thing I've ever heard.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That was pretty funny. It only took 1-2 minutes for the guy in the first video to completely lose his sh!t.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

top topics

join