It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly, another one bites the dust

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

i asked my wife who is a maori to put a blond wig on and have a cuddle she told me to f--ck off

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

She said anything she wanted. Most likely, it was her arrogant attitude that offended many people. She got too comfortable, thought too much of herself, and forgot her audience. The death knell. They were ready and waiting for anything to fire her and she handed it to them. She needs to come back down to earth; not likely with her millions.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not going to praise a white women being trashed for saying things she thinks on HER SHOW.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
While on Fox , Megyn started believing she could say or do anything. After all , it was her show.
And turning to the Dark Side
Arrogance .
Get ya every time

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
its just another souless body thrown under the bus. She will be back once she finds another customer. Probably do some infomercials for face cream made with baby blood.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
While on Fox , Megyn started believing she could say or do anything. After all , it was her show.
Arrogance .
Get ya every time

just another Dementor. Lots of them around.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: Gothmog
Arrogance .
Get ya every time

just another Dementor. Lots of them around.

Now , what it that spell name to rid one of Dementors ?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

#walkaway

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yet, time and time again we see people tweeting, sending emails, doing shows, calling people names.

Freedom! And I for one wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think a private business SHOULD be able to fire anyone for any reason. Even if it's because they just don't like the employee.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: cognizant420

Pre 70s. Al Jolson made it a thing in the 20s and, from the videos I've seen, it was hilarious.

Robert Downey Jr also did it as Kirk Lazarus playing Lincoln Osiris in Tropic Thunder and, again, it was hilarious.

I think Kelly was railroaded for an idiotic, thin skinned reason but... on the other hand, she just made $50 million dollars for doing nothing and will likely be back on the FOX payroll for $10 mil a year before 2019 gets here, so I'd certainly not complain if I was in her shoes. NBC allowed their own BS to cost them a fortune and a talent.

Fox declined her, so far.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

You're lucky she didn't spear you.

Or do you play other dress up's as well?

Maybe a "challenge" before a cuddle

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Fox declined her... LOL.

Maybe she should call Alex and beg infowars.

The rate she is going she will have to move to Canada or maybe go on tour with Stormy.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not a big deal. She, like Rosanne, made a mistake. Someone should have just called her out and shown her why it's ignorant. Much like Rosanne, she will be fine.

This whole media culture of "say one wrong thing and you're done" is retrogressive to open conversation. Liberals are going too extreme. But who cares, they are all millionaires anyway.
edit on 27-10-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

White face doesn't have a terrible history behind it...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Aren't people like Sarah Silverman doing black face ironically?? Like tropic thunder or it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

It's usually done ironically. When you put on black face without mocking it, is when it starts becoming racist.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why did al Jolson do black face while singing? Looks so wierd

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

After that kind of payout I would just retire and enjoy life for well the rest of my life.

But it seems like people like her just cant let go of being on camera so I imagine she will land somewhere.

I couldn't agree more. She could move to some rural location or another country and spend time with her kids and husband and live, really, really well. I am pretty sure her ego won't let that happen. She will be groveling all over the place.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Even Hugh Laurie (as Bertie Wooster, though best known in the States as Dr. House) has done blackface.

Blackface

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join