It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Package Delivered. This Time It's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I cant believe all the left right garbage being used in this situation.
Whoever is doing this is not doing so because of their political affiliation, they're just plain nuts.

link   
This is quickly becoming a possible viral advertisement for a new movie. Just wait, Hollywood will be pimping it after the November elections. A new made for TV miniseries, so you MUST watch it to hear the "real story" of this event. Advertisers, be on notice, it will cost you big $$$ to put a commercial into this series.

SMFH

link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
a reply to: ketsuko
The obvious culprit is Debbie...it's her return address on the packaging. Seems pretty straightforward.

If you really wanted the package to be anonymous you sure wouldn't continue to use the same tactics. I wonder if they will be able to come up with some poor smuck to take the wrap for this.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Using Sherlock Home'ss logic:

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"

Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."

Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."

Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

My question is: to me, who gets bombs, would be the dogs. If someone is going after Trump's "enemy's list" wouldn't
Rosie O'Donnell, Madona, and Kethy Griffen be at the top of the list. Madonna wanted to bomb the white house. Rosie wants an armed revolution, and Kathy held up Trump's bloody head. It's almost like the bomber is going after who liberals think conservatives would go after. it reminds me of facebook, when the "famous" NPR guy stepped down because of #MeToo. My one liberal friend and her page thought it had something to do with Republics targeting him. I replied, go ask a conservative, who's on NPR, or better yet, ask them what station is NPR is on. Most conservatives have no clue how to find NPR, but to the liberals, this NPR guy was a target, kind of like the people who are getting the "bombs" should be a target. This one feels like an, OH, crap, conservatives don't like Spartacus, I/we need send a "bomb" to him.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If it was the far alt-right sending these, the best return address would be to have it addressed from Seth Rich. Now that would make a statement that is more believable coming form the alt-right, IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

these 2 newest faux mail bombs chinches it for me that an elaborate 'message' is being sent all the 'bad actors' involved with the democrat variety of 'deep state' operatives..

the faux pipe-bombs are signals to those 'bad actors' & holdovers from the POTUS #44 Administration that TSHTF soon & your past crimes will blow-up-in-your-face...

It's like we are witnessing the cast of nominees for Oscars---> but instead the Trophies are faux-pipe-bombs----> for crippling the nation (& here's your reward...boom)

this is high level humor or street theater by a
'Mensa' level person or group of Anonomyous individuals = = - ->> PS: the 'group' is known as VERITAS

edit on th31154056151926452018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
Thats the thing isnt it. Blinking first is seen as weak or guilty now. It is amazing how fast we got to this point. Damn you socio media!!!!!

a reply to: Plotus

link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh you know you wanted to say Spartacus.

So he didn't get blown up either? These fake bombs are getting predictable and boring. Let's see ... who else is on the scaring block ...

Could you imagine someone being that dumb to continually send bombs out that don't work! If you were dumb enough to make a bomb that way at first, wouldn't you revise it as you go along? This is really boring political theater. They just can't get the response from something like this that they did 10 or more years ago.

If i had to guess, i would say they are being sent as warning.

" Look i can send you a bomb in the post. This time it's fake, but next time..........."

I could be completely wrong of course, but whoever he, she or they are, need to be caught and stopped. And quickly.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
If it was the far alt-right sending these, the best return address would be to have it addressed from Seth Rich. Now that would make a statement that is more believable coming form the alt-right, IMO.

That's why that and the fake ISIS flag make this feel like a bad alt-right parody.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
The obvious culprit is Debbie...it's her return address on the packaging. Seems pretty straightforward.

They did shift their focus for Florida.

But it's not Debbie behind it.

That would be too obvious.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Check the stats from the FBI on how right wing groups kill more Americans than any other terrorist group. Alt-right is now the biggest threat to the American people. It is called fact checking. I know that many on the right do not like facts, but please try it.

link   

edit on 26-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 26-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Using Sherlock Home'ss logic:

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes.M

It's certainly possible it could be a right winger. Which is why it's not likely.

The improbable is the people think left wingers would never do this kind of thing. They most certainly would.

The arch villain in this story?

The improbable.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4man

Hmmmm.....sent 20 fakes before a real one goes boom

That's possible. But it seems like seems are proceeding to quickly in the investigation that they'll have the guy/guys found before that package arrives.

yeah they will get the guy no doubt about that. I am also fairly sure by the time they get to him he will be dead with two bullet holes in the back of his head, a horrible suicide...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The right is the obvious suspect, but at the same time, it's fishy so there is reason to doubt. And a good many people know it.

The rights preferred weapon of choice is GUNZ.

The lefts preferred weapon of choice is bombz.

If this is going to be a daily occurrence for the next fornight.

We all know who is behind it.

The diminishing tidy bowl wave.

Source on this?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

That's possible. But it seems like seems are proceeding to quickly in the investigation that they'll have the guy/guys found before that package arrives.

yeah they will get the guy no doubt about that. I am also fairly sure by the time they get to him he will be dead with two bullet holes in the back of his head, a horrible suicide...

In different caliber than the weapon with his fingerprints.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

They will, mysteriously, have zero social media presence as well. They will have all that scrubbed before they name them.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

My thoughts exactly. This whole thing feels like a parody almost. Satire or something. We all just KNOW anytime now, a picture of a dude with a rebel flag in the background, wearing a MAGA hat and holding an 'assault rifle' is going to be plastered all over the news.

Larry the cable guy references?? A list that seems to be more a leftist presumption of what a conservative's wet dream would be??

Honestly, given those slightly off-kilter things, I am beginning to lean towards a foreign agency being involved. Even the DNC wouldn't be so obvious.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

And it is the left that is dangerous?

The left sure as hell knows how to take advantage of these kind of situations, huh?
edit on 26/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join