It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Package Delivered. This Time It's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4man

That thought has occurred to me, as well.

Eventually, I think, one of these bombs won't be fake.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a possible perp ---> Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56 -----> has been arrested in Broward county Florida

my mind says this Lone-Wolf, is Schizophrenic (like myself) and had both Trump stickers & swamp-democrat political stickers pasted all over his Van's side windows (I opt for curtains)….

I don't think or abide that he is a dangerous right wing radical, or else real bomb material would have been used

I believe Cesar thinks himself as doing proper acts for the good of the political/social landscape

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a possible perp ---> Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56 -----> has been arrested in Broward county Florida

Broward county, eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

yeah Broward where the school shooting fiasco happened & the Sherriffs' seemed to be up to their neck in sinister stuff with 'Militarized' LEO

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

you may be interested in this 11
o video...Titled: BREAKING! PROOF OF DEEP STATE HOAX!
Clapper Talks About Cesar Sayoc Before He Was Named as Suspect!

heres the clip: www.youtube.com...

i recall the deep-state cover-up there in the county Sheriff's department...lo-&-behold here we have 'Cesar' who was in the FBI 'person of interest list' pop into the limelight... Broward County Sheriff is in the pocket of the Strong Cities program run by the deep-state bad actors....digging up a lone-wolf patsy to get the DNC deep states'.... feet-out-of-the-fire

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join