It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality perception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Alot but reallu ALOT of people have a different definition of reality, of what is real and what is not so as for what is possible or what exist. Reality is a concept relative that many can claim to have the true one. First I will writte the google definitions of it then talk about.

1. The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them

2. The state or quality of having existence or substance

The first one I do not like it because it make it relative and evolutive. I say the planet is round that is reality now. But once in the past reality was that Earth is flat. A scientist discovered planet is round and got burnt alive! So if it is not the idealisation of something possible why "reality" recognised by civilisation can change where later an idea from the past can become something known as real so the reality? Today I say reality is that I am an alien, a cosmic larva but it is not recognised as real. Of course in "2018" I won't be burnt alive but still I am considered severly mentally ill. What about if tomorrow I show you my real appearence? Then reality would change. Just think of technology, would you go in year 1200 and find someone that would believe that an hologram is something possible? You would show them an hologram and call you a demon or something like that and kill you. But if you come here in present day and show an hologram to someone they would just do not care. They would watch and enjoy then walk away and go home. Because the progress and aknowledgement of possibility that reached to be doable progressed, the general population vision of what is reality would have changed. So by that I think that an idea or even imaginary notion can be reality and we should open ourself a bit more not to what we see that is real today but what can be real tomorrow from the possibility of it.

The second definition is better because it sounds like it says that if it exist even if unknown as long as it is substancial. Well something can exist and be real even if it does not have substance. I am an alien in human body for a mission. I am here and real in a human body and a being that is different alien or not so I am substancial and I exist. So if I am here totally real, I am a living person not a bot or AI, and there is the unrocognised idea of being an alien in the present, who says that later I will still human? Sorry for using myself as exemple but Im making a one shot two strike you know...

It is important to understand that someone can affirm something that everything and the whole world as you see it or know it would say it is not real but it actually can be. What about if it was true when someone says everything is possible or nothing is impossible? When someone tell me something I always try to be respectful of another one reality because we all see something different as being possible or just simply real. In the present a claim can be considered psychotic because the only thing to back it up is the said idea of it. Just like someone could have said the planet is not flat when everyone said it was. Reality was that the planet was flat but not now. And what about if the planet was sundenly flat? However it could be possible reality would change again!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There are people they believe in aliens even to be one of them. Some their story is demons, ghost, android, vampire or werewolf. You will find a bunch of people with different reality and this all could be possible who know? Some people are good making fictions real! So if in some way reality is something in constent evolution not because something become real but just because someone find out it is real and always was even if everything was meant to loks unreal or fake. That is where I think we should be more minded to opening ourselves to so,eone else claim because maybe it is your reality that is wrong even if 99% of the world live in it with you.

Relativity of reality make me currently unable to give it a definition so I would say that it is what I believe it is until I believe something else. At that moment I believe I am from another world and everything show that I am wrong and it is not real and I even have the perfect diagnosis to affirm from recognised proffessional that I am really really ill about it. But maybe I am totally sane and it is me here telling you that this reality is real as much as many realities you are rejectting just for what? Civilisation in general says it is not reality? So because someone says it? Alot of people it is that matter but other people they would just make their own opinion based on their personal experience. Some people they accept and respect my reality either if they believe it or not and I love them. They let me be because being an alien is what I say is reality and I do not care if other realities says the oposite. I have my reality and I am feeling really great with it. I respect any possible reality even if I do not believe it and I always tell myself , what aboht if it was real and I was wrong? Maybe I am really psychotic that is a reality alot of people they know ,e for and I respect that but it is not the reality I live in...

On a forum like this one alot of people will come and tell a bunch of story and call it reality so they may be wrong as much people would think but they can also be right! If you do not want to take the risk to be wrong even if you do not believe someone reality, it is really important to respect and considere their reality because there is a [beep] load of reality out there! And those reality they have their story and history of evolution by progress of aknowledgement of a possibility that went real.

There is my reality:

My name is Yokor, the alien that crashed in Roswell in 1947 and survived. The presence of psychotronic technology is my fault because they stole it from me and they made me tell them how to use and develop it. I am captain in the operational force of the galactic secret service. A commanding officer in the military department. What is going on around your planet was my idea but I wiped my own memory. I am a cosmic larva and my cosmic power is natural time manipulation and travel. I can naturally transform and mutate in anything I have in my DNA database wich make me the perfect infiltrator. I can "contamine an host" take control of it transform it or mutate it. Just by having a contact with it and I will spread inside. If you like movies and want to see me watch both movies "the thing" that is what I am. A cellular parasite... as a familly I am royal of our civilisation, a prince and I am looking to get the crown of the milky way galaxy. This is a quick pitch but it is the world I live my life in and call home reality.

So this is my perception and it will not change until a real legit E.T. come to me to tell me I am not an alien and even then not any E.T. , the one I have been talking to that told me that and I base myself on that meeting to build my reality and the perception of myself and the world I live in. I know that many people are not into it and it is okay, it is your right to have your own reality and perception of the world and if it change for you someday then it will be your matter to deal with but I can tell you that the evolution of my reality is daily even more sometime. So yes we shall all take a step back on what we think is real or not because it is only a matter of perception what is possible or not.

WHAT IS YOUR REALITY?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
INTERPRETING

-To conceive in the light of individual belief, judgement or circumstance.

Interpretation is something really seen in ufology and paranormal realities in general. It is taking the facts and giving it a different personal meaning. We all do that especially when facts are weak and informations missing or hidden. We can take a phenomenom and interprete it the way we see it from our personal analysis. There and exemple: the painting of a campbell soup can from a known artist. There can be different interpretation and I will writte exemple of a few possible interpretation

-The artist was bored so he probably just went in the pendry took random can and painted it, not knowing what he wanted to paint that day.

-The artist was accusing artistic world in wich analysis of a painting from general population always expect something beautifull such as mountains, rivers, waterfall, flower and person. So he wanted to paint something that is present everywhere around the world but that nobody pay attention to.

-The artist was secretely sponsored by campbell and he actually made a good cash for ,aking a known painting that would enter history as advertising so it was all about money and marketing.

Those are different interpretation. Those exemple are not the best because I actually know nothing about the artist but I had in mind different possible interpretation. It all depend from wich side you give it a sense or a meaning. The painting stay the same for everyone but we can all interprete it differently. Like for me, someone can say it is real that an alien transform into a human for a secret mission and someone else can say it is not real and I shall be a psychotic schizophrenic. My story can be interpreted differently depend of one individual point of view, knowledge or beliefs. It all depend from wich side you are looking at it and from what you base your final decision on how yoj interprete it.

Realities can be interpreted, so it is important to keep in mind that someone else can post and interact in a thread with different interpretation. So when someone is interpreting differently it has to be taken with consideration because we all have our own interpretation of a reality or a phenomenom. Every interpretation has to be respected because one or the other can be as real as another.

When disagreeing with an interpretation the right way is not to crash it, but to take it for what it is based from: A personal meaning bringing a personal sense or reason to be or purpose. At that point we shall all understand that we all have a different present from a different past going to a different futur. That bring all of us a unic personal background with experiences giving different knowledge or beliefs making all of us our own interpretation of something from the "life package" our life gave us. Interpretation is really really present in ufology and paranormal realities and we should all be open mind to someone else interpretation.

link   
PERCEPTION

-The way in wich something is regarded, understood or intuitive understanding and insight.

The perception is the key for a "truth" this mean two can look at the same thing from a different angle and both be true. You can look at something that two opinion would first seem to be opposite but because of the perception they are both true. Me as an exemple again... Some say I am a legit alien and some say I am a human psychotic. What about if both are true? If I am an alien transformed into a human, my human self can be psychotic. Maybe not for my belief but for the reason I am being human. So there is two perception that can both be true.

If someone says something that seems to be refuting what you say or say the opposite first try to understand the angle and point of view. Because one thing seen from a different position can look like two different things when it is not. I am as much a real legit alien as I am a schizophrenic human having psychotic pattern and psychological mechanism. It all depend the point of view you are taking to see what you would call a fact when it is all about your perception. So if you try someone else point of view to understand what it is seeing you may realise that sometime both are right because it is not a matter of what the object really is but the perception the subject have of it.

It is important to be carefull when posting that someone else can be looking at the same thing from a different angle and be as right as you are about it. Sometime we have to take someone angle of view to understand that another reality can be completelly real too!

link   
JUDGEMENT

-To form an opinion or subjective conclusion about something or someone

This is something that happens alot, especially on emotional trigger or psychological mechanism. This is not talking about the facts neither from perception. It is to say something that is based on a thought or feelings not necessary justifiable. Exemple on me again, I say I am an alien transformed into a human so I will be victim of judgement such as being crazy, insane, nut or a goof. I will be told to take meds and see a psychiatrist to fix me. I am in a psychiatric unit and all the practician here would have a different judgement. I am not crazy, insane or nut but I may be a bit of a goof. I take meds and I am doing really fine and stable. But because of judgement I receive bad words.

Here judgement in ufology and paranormal occurs alot too. It is not because someone has a belief that is far from your reality that the person should have insult or disrespect. This is judgement because you are not taking the facts. You are building an opinion based on your own belief. You could avoid this and hurt less. In a place like here where facts are relative or blurred judging is frequent. It has to stop because this is a reality breaker. I have my reality with my perception of it and it doesn't make me crazy or insane and if I am ill it is not because of my reality, it is be ause it is not accepted or respected by most the people then I get sick of it.

To avoid judging you can ask yourself, is it an opinion based on my belief or a affirmation based on a fact? You say I am crazy or insane? My psychiatrist and all the nurse they do not think that. I am actually among the patients that are doing the most fine and they already plan a discharge. So calling me crazy or insane is judgement not affirmation of a fact: I am sane regard to my reality. Always be sure that what you are saying is not a judgement because it is a toxic poison in a social interraction.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
DISCERNMENT

-The quality of being able to grasp and comprehend what is obscure or an act of perceiving or discerning something.

This is the point I will have the most difficulty to talk about because I do not really know exactly what it is lol. I mean I know what it is but I do not really know how to writte about it. Discernment is taking all of what you have, facts, beliefs, perception or opinion and build a conclusion out of it. I may be wrong... So for my case discernment would be:

I affirm that some E.T. told me I am one of them so I believe I am an alien transformed into a human being for a job. I have no proof or evidences to support me. The only things I can show is that I have a legit human life with canadian ID. My beliefs are tagged as delusional or sometime psychotic from a paranoid schizophrenia. I really strongly do believe I am a cosmic larva in the galactic secret service and a prince for the familly I am a part of. I am not lying, I am living my reality and I share my beliefs.

I am not sure but I guess that would be a right discernment. I am taking what I have for what I see it is from different perspective than subjective affirmation only. I say that I am an alien and this is not a claim. This is what I believe.

The discernment is not always completelly what one want to post. It is taking things as an overall considerring other perspective. If I was not using discernment and rational positioning then yes, I would claim to be an alien but I cannot because discernment is making me considerring the possibility that I am a real legit psychotic.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't deny your perception of reality.

One explanation of your predicament could be T Gondi. A common parasite in pets.

Toxoplasma gondii parasite linked to generalized anxiety disorder

www.psypost.org...

Be careful of the parasite.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XenoQc

One person's reality is another person's fantasy...reality is a state of mind!

(Zen)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have only read the first post to your thread & it seems to me if I sum it up you are saying todays facts are tomorrow fiction so reality is just a moments common perspective.

Science is what makes facts change. Reality is as real as dropping water because without a force to make it stand it will drop like water does, that is reality. Facts do change because science is always finding new things out, today is not tomorrowland until tomorrow becomes todayland than it is just today. Science will always change facts from before we even learned how to create language or build spears aerodynamically. The end of science is always the same, god does not change, our jouney though is ever morphing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This is judgement because you are not taking the facts. You are building an opinion based on your own belief.

Sorry, this is BS. All valid opinions are based on facts and a person's experience dealing with a certain topic. There are no facts that you can come up with, that will persuade others that you're an alien named Yokor. You are "building" your own reality due to a delusion.

A delusion is a mistaken belief that is held with strong conviction even in the presence of superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or some other misleading effects of perception. They have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both general physical and mental) and are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/25/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Just looked at the second post to this thread. I have seen a few u.f.osies, a few up close too & you are not an alien. You are human man, we all go through the mixtape of confusion. It will be alright man, you are human & we all are. That would make for a great book though, you can make money off that story, if it were put in a different context like an actual book people would drift away in it after they came in with a good perspective to its values.

Again though, I do think all realities are the same, peoole just have different perspectives or facts on how or why what is happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Interpretations of cambells soup is like me with my pictures. I put random things, things with meaning, acidental things & keep em going to make something. Who really cares about how a label was created?, yea they may be a sybliminal construct for people to buy more soup or go rob a store, that is just business & promotions. Iterpretations in general are pretty much what I refered to above, scientific fact on what information we have. I just read your third post to the thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I skimmed through the rest. Werewolves & mermaids & mythycal two headed people are nothing but what most call/ed deformed humans. To much hair & you not beautiful, how do you like your women? Back in the day both genders were thrown out to the wolves for webbed feet like mermaids or to much hair like warewolves or a blood definciancy we have needles & cures for now but back then they did not so people got theie needed blood nutrients through other blood, they called then vampires. People are will be & have been mean to those unlike them. Even you & I to spiders or ants or bees because they are weaker & lesser to humans. Hard habit to stop.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride
I still enjoy burning insets with a magnifying glass, and have passed the tradition on to the kids. Of course I make them aware that our human and alien overlords alike also have much larger versions which they can target onto us to similar effect.

We still like to fry them though even with this knowledge. Bugs got to fry man... cuz the internet just is mot as fun as it used to be.

new topics

top topics

join