It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Now Says Khashoggi Killing Was Premeditated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
yep thats my argument ! who is youre real enemy?
considering that MSM is porely reporting the case (regarding Russia actions)
you can ask youreself are we manipulated by the same MSM on political grounds!
bet that in an few day's Russia will be connected to the SA killing ( giving evidence to erdogan)
and than the whole MSM will be speaking about the ugly russians and the poison is out of SA...

a reply to: Tanga36

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Do you have a link to what Turkey said happened?

Its not the quickest of reads but runs through most of what has happened.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Oh, I'm surprised that it hasn't already become a part of the story. Where did Turkey get the technology to listen to what was happening inside the embassy? I may be wrong but I don't really think of Turkey having one of the best Intelligence departments around.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: lakenheath24
That was fast. I thought falling down the stairs or suicide was next.

I thought Khashoggi cut his head off with the bone saw he brought with him in case he lost a clean fight with 15 of Saudis finest and honorable men.

He had to saw off his own head to save honor. Those 15 fellas tried to stop him but he insisted on going though with it

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No no. He tripped, fell out the window onto the razor wire severing him into small pieces which then were blown into a well by sn unususlly strong gust of wind......

Ref. Cia playbook. Chpt.8 Pgs 1234-1296.
a reply to: jacobe001

I KNEW someone on ATS would have the entire playbook laying around!! I've only been able to get my hands on a HEAVILY redacted version. Think I can borrow it sometime?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I agree mwaa the russian intell. where already given the status of half-apes hihi
fact thats cocerning me is that the royal dictators are ruling the USA
they made an military deal of 115 billion with the USA as compensation for the breaking up treaty with iran…

in fact . do we really need the SA oil? bet iran and venusuela can couver it !
and its well known that the SA is in an big financial crisis so the oil-price is manipulated
USA gov. = check-mate in this murder

edit on 25-10-2018 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
No.
I'd have to eliminate you afterwards. Have a beer instead.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No.
I'd have to eliminate you afterwards. Have a beer instead.

Curses!! I knew my security clearance wasn't high enough. Oh well, worth a shot. I'll accept the beer as a wonderful consolation prize, though! No drinkin alone so here's one for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Cheers. I takes years to get to the Foxtrot Uniform security level. Only 3 or 4 of us have it....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
I agree mwaa the russian intell. where already given the status of half-apes hihi
they made an military deal of 115 billion with the USA as compensation for the breaking up treaty with iran…

and its well known that the SA is in an big financial crisis so the oil-price is manipulated

It'd be so easy to dump SA and march through Venezuela. The gas prices would only go up for a couple of weeks. Then Iran would say or do the wrong thing because of Venezuela and the deep state would finally get their war with Iran. They'd drag that one out like Afghanistan and Iraq because war is good money. I just cannot understand why the US feels they NEED SA. Even after it became evident that SA played a role in 9/11, the govt tried to cover it up and bury it as deep as possible. What does SA have on us or have that we so desperately need? It isn't just oil

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Cheers. I takes years to get to the Foxtrot Uniform security level. Only 3 or 4 of us have it....

Does that come with a secret handshake or hand sign to allow you guys to identify each other? If so, I may have been mistaken for one of you earlier today while driving.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thats so 17th century. We tweet one another.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Its not unheard of for one or many of the abundant princes with money and connections to finance something without the king's blessing.

And I have to imagine there are at least a few that aren't happy with this King's change to the country, like women driving, or that he vowed to return SA to moderate Islam.

On the other side of the issue, we have Turkey's Erdogan seemingly turning his country away from secularism, and reversing many of the reforms Ataturk implemented. Even accusing Saudi Arabia of being non-Islamic and heretics.

Those are just musings.

I do wonder though if this could possibly be a Turkish operation in retaliation against SA for Qatar and the threatened sanctions involving the UAE.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Imagine, Ecuador finally kicks Julian Assange out of their embassy.
Saudi Arabia, however accepts him:

Your cables were quite a yawn
But baked within a pie
You could create another storm.

edit on 25-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Its not unheard of for one or many of the abundant princes with money and connections to finance something without the king's blessing.

I agree, but that was the SA of 5 years ago. I guess it could be the same now but after the King named MSB as heir to the throne, he rounded up (or they had helicopter crashes) all of the other princes that stood even a remote chance of deposing him as well as anyone who could financially back some kind of coup. I know there are still plenty of princes that aren't being forced to sleep on mattresses in the lobby of the Ritz Carlton but after seeing the fate of bigger players than yourself, would you dare step out of line?

I do wonder though if this could possibly be a Turkish operation in retaliation against SA for Qatar and the threatened sanctions involving the UAE.

Honestly, I found it rather convenient that Turkey had so much info about what had happened that I wondered that myself. However, after the last couple of weeks and the slow information leaks, PLUS coming through with evidence to support the claims, I feel that Turkey just got lucky. They were listening to the right people at the right time. Then Erdogan played his hand perfectly! He had the Royal Flush and has been teasing SA, luring them in. He allowed Saudi Arabia to tie their own noose and then hang themselves. After today, with SA admitting that it was a premeditated murder, Erdogan comes out as champion. The only way it could get better for Turkey is if MSB admits that he is the one who ordered the hit. Of course, I could be wrong. It definitely wouldn't be the first time

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Saudi King simply need to say that the guy was working with terrorist and he ordered the execution. From there they say there sources and methods are secrets and everyone can buzz off. End of controversey.

Other national snow kill citizens that aid enemies. I think Obama sent drones to kill US citizens helping ISIS.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

originally posted by: ressiv

It'd be so easy to dump SA and march through Venezuela. The gas prices would only go up for a couple of weeks. Then Iran would say or do the wrong thing because of Venezuela and the deep state would finally get their war with Iran. They'd drag that one out like Afghanistan and Iraq because war is good money. I just cannot understand why the US feels they NEED SA. Even after it became evident that SA played a role in 9/11, the govt tried to cover it up and bury it as deep as possible. What does SA have on us or have that we so desperately need? It isn't just oil

If there ever was a country that needed bombing after 911, Saudi Arabia was it.
Not Iraq or Iran. Saudi Arabia has always been terrorist HQs.

The Saudi Religious Police trapped a bunch of school girls in a burning building and did not allow them to escape because they were not wearing the proper attire. That was the final nail in the coffin for me on what I think needs to be done with these animals.

People need to stand with justice and freedom and not stand with the terrorists in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I agree, but that was the SA of 5 years ago. I guess it could be the same now but after the King named MSB as heir to the throne, he rounded up (or they had helicopter crashes) all of the other princes that stood even a remote chance of deposing him as well as anyone who could financially back some kind of coup. I know there are still plenty of princes that aren't being forced to sleep on mattresses in the lobby of the Ritz Carlton but after seeing the fate of bigger players than yourself, would you dare step out of line?

Take a good read in history on how MBS ruled one of the provinces before he moved up.
He was an animal that had a lot of people killed violently that that opposed him.
The man is an animal.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So wait. You’re telling me he took a dive in the fight against 18 hit men and that the dive was preordained??

Man these stories are so confusing.

Hopefully the purse was worth it...

/sarc

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Saudi King simply need to say that the guy was working with terrorist and he ordered the execution. From there they say there sources and methods are secrets and everyone can buzz off. End of controversey.

Other national snow kill citizens that aid enemies. I think Obama sent drones to kill US citizens helping ISIS.

I see what you're saying but did they wait too long to play that hand? They have changed their story so many times now that they're wandering into Las Vegas Metro Police territory now. I guess if the king were to say he ordered it, it wouldn't change the current story of it being premeditated. Guess, we shall wait and see what their next move will be. I have a feeling that someone within the US government is helping to "coach" this along so that it works out best for both sides.

As for the US drone program, no big deal because Obama did it. Not trying to turn this into a right-left thing but if it came out that Trump was targeting US citizens with drones, the MSM would have a field day. But to the point, yes, most countries have been or are guilty of "shutting up" opposition, especially when its an individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join