It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Now Says Khashoggi Killing Was Premeditated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Taking a page out of the US cover-up playbook, Saudi Arabia has changed their story yet again. Now they are claiming what everyone already knew, the murder of WaPo journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, was premeditated.
www.npr.org...

Saudi Arabia's public prosecutor said Thursday that the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in their consulate in Istanbul was premeditated

the Saudi public prosecutor said Thursday that it received information "from the Turkish side" during a joint investigation that "indicates that the suspects in the incident had committed their act with premeditated intention."

Now that the Saudi's are admitting the killing was planned and at least one of the 15 thugs sent to do the dirty deed was very close with MSB and let's not forget MSB saying that he had spoken with Khashoggi while in the consulate and right before he was murdered (www.dailymail.co.uk...), how will the US government respond?

MSB has already stated that he won't accept any sanctions from the US. It'll be interesting to see how DJT deals with this debacle. So far, he has not backed down from any other world leader, including our closest allies. Is Saudi Arabia so important to our economy that our president might be willing to go easy on MSB? This is definitely going to be interesting to watch it all play out.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Trump wont go easy on anyone. Why would he he is a racist that hates Muslims right?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I don't see him going easy on anyone either. However, if he does, it will say an awful lot about just how important SA has become to the US. I have a feeling he's going to find some kind of middle ground and even that will say a lot, in my opinion. We've known forever that we desperately rely on SA for anything and everything in the middle east. But just how much we actually rely on them might become more apparent depending on how this is handled.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

I don't see him going easy on anyone either. However, if he does, it will say an awful lot about just how important SA has become to the US. I have a feeling he's going to find some kind of middle ground and even that will say a lot, in my opinion. We've known forever that we desperately rely on SA for anything and everything in the middle east. But just how much we actually rely on them might become more apparent depending on how this is handled.

Yeah we have relied on them for a while.

But Trump only relies on himself and Americans.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Tanga36

Yeah we have relied on them for a while.

But Trump only relies on himself and Americans.

I hope that continues. This one is the stickiest one so far. The MSM will hound him until he plays his hand. No matter what he does, they'll spin it as he screwed up. And there is also the Kushner connection that they will play up, if all else fails.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Khashoggi was a critic.

Of course he was offed and was premitated.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That was fast. I thought falling down the stairs or suicide was next.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly! Everyone knew it but they kept trying to cover it up. Had it not been a journalist that had residency in the US, I doubt there would've been a peep about it. MSB bet it all on red and it landed on black.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Kind of difficult to fall down the stairs and dismember yourself and then crawl over to and stuff yourself down a well. Lol! After finding his remains in the well, they could only claim he fell down it. Hard to explain being cut into pieces, though.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
One or more princes will be losing their heads. Mark my words. The King will restore order, and establish some additional ground rules.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Erm...was talking bout the playbook. Next page was suic.....nevermind. sarcasm wasted.

a reply to: Tanga36

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
One or more princes will be losing their heads. Mark my words. The King will restore order, and establish some additional ground rules.

Fred..
No doubt in my mind that heads will roll and crucifixions will be plentiful but will it be the ones that are responsible? Does that even matter? MSB kinda hobbled himself after rounding up all of the princes and other high rollers and incarcerated them. He doesn't have anyone left to use as a fall guy. Many in the execution squad has close ties to him and nobody in SA is going to go assassinate someone without prior authorization from the King or Crown Prince. They didn't get the positions they have by going rogue and not being 100% loyal to the prince.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Erm...was talking bout the playbook. Next page was suic.....nevermind. sarcasm wasted.

Hahahaha!! I got ya now! I'm sorry, dunno why I had my sarc turned off. They haven't gotten to that chapter yet. They are only up to "Change the Story Every Few Days to Create Confusion and Most Won't Pay Attention to All of the Changes in Narrative".... Long chapters

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Considering it's almost Halloween, I see a new genre of horror movies developing here.

It's no longer The Hostel, it's The Embassy!

Step in for a Visa, and leave as mincemeat.
edit on 25-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
hmm does it matters what happend ??? no way there will be sanctions against S.A.

weird how politics works….if this case happend to Russia. the world was to small
so tell me why Russia is sanctiond couse of an freaking british PM (who wisealy keeps her mouth shut now) and SA not???????
edit on 25-10-2018 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

If Turkey is telling the truth, what happened to that poor guy was worse than most horror films. I guess the morphine the administered before sawing him to pieces might have been better than no drugs but still pretty hardcore!

And why didn't they turn him to mincemeat?? I guess they don't have many pigs in the middle east to clean up the mess. Killing is the easy part, disposing of the remains becomes more difficult.

Back to your post, I think you could make a fortune if you typed up a quick screenplay. Think of all the sequels you could have with that plot!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
hmm does it matters what happend ??? no way there will be sanctions against S.A.

weird how politics works….if this case happend to Russia. the world was to small
so tell me why Russia is sanctiond couse of an freaking british PM (who wisealy keeps her mouth shut now) and SA not???????

These are the questions that I keep wanting answers to. Is Putin a good guy? No...but he isn't as terrible as many other world leaders. Of course he looks out for Russia first. Why would we hate him for that? We want our leaders to look out for America before anyone else. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why our foreign policy is the way it is and why the status quo must remain the same.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
That was fast. I thought falling down the stairs or suicide was next.

I thought Khashoggi cut his head off with the bone saw he brought with him in case he lost a clean fight with 15 of Saudis finest and honorable men.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Do you have a link to what Turkey said happened?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No no. He tripped, fell out the window onto the razor wire severing him into small pieces which then were blown into a well by sn unususlly strong gust of wind......

Ref. Cia playbook. Chpt.8 Pgs 1234-1296.
a reply to: jacobe001

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join